Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 19551
-
09-25-21 21:10 #7356Senior Member

Posts: 1305Legit
Recent reviews say legitimate only.
Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 20:25 #7355Senior Member

Posts: 122Whats on the Menu?
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 18:58 #7354Senior Member

Posts: 603Yes. Had a very nice experience with Michelle.
Originally Posted by Talboy2131
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 17:41 #7353Senior Member

Posts: 299Alyssa massage shoreline
Anyone been.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...eline-wa-11976#rubmaps.
-
09-25-21 17:32 #7352Senior Member

Posts: 299Alyssa massage shoreline
Anyone been.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...eline-wa-11976#rubmaps.
-
09-25-21 11:50 #7351Regular Member

Posts: 21Lake serene
Anyone been to Lake serene lately? Drove by the other day and it looked busier than usual. Wondering if that could be a good sign, last time I was there I wasn't to impressed but would like to try again. Thanks.
-
09-24-21 23:35 #7350Senior Member

Posts: 101Chinatown Favorites
What are you Chinatown favorites?
-
09-24-21 20:39 #7349Senior Member

Posts: 155
Originally Posted by Sonny1802
[View Original Post]
Ask for Coco.
Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 17:49 #7348Senior Member

Posts: 299Looking for AMP FS
Looking for somewhere in king county etc that has one. Younger under 25 hot AMP that does FS?
-
09-24-21 11:13 #7347Senior Member

Posts: 40Theory Wellness and Bodyworks
You can try Theory Wellness & Bodyworks next to Costco in Shoreline. It's my goto legit massage place. . 60 for an hour plus tip. Recommend to call ahead.
Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 10:02 #7346Banned Member

Posts: 2302I saw Celina when she was at their Auburn spot. She's bigger than the photos and there was a light upsell. But the cover went on at the VERY beginning when I wasn't even hard yet. I never like that. I haven't repeated.
Originally Posted by Zcxtps
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 22:49 #7345Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: LMT
Before the pandemic, you could get a legit massage from a young / cute asian masseuse at Symmetry Spa in Greenwood, but I think that place must have changed ownership, because I went there recently and the lady there was somewhat old / not pretty. Or maybe just bad luck.
Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 22:22 #7344Regular Member

Posts: 10Been meaning to pay the Spa Dolls a visit now that they're no longer all the way down in Auburn (I missed out on their stint in Lake City due to COVID).
Originally Posted by BKAllday
[View Original Post]
Has anyone visited Chanel, Bailey, or Mayce?
-
09-23-21 21:55 #7343Senior Member

Posts: 155I went there a few months ago and got a late 40's lady that wasn't all that attractive but I'm shape. Massage was just okay and manual. She got mad when I tried to tip 20. Haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
Thanks! Like similar below, looking for a great massage from a young attractive masseuse. Like a legit one. Rose at sunset is the closest so far.
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 20:58 #7342Senior Member

Posts: 303See breeze spa in shoreline is closer to that and they do not give out extras.
Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






