Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 5566
-
10-02-21 21:00 #2761Senior Member

Posts: 575The profile is no longer on SA.
Originally Posted by MikeoDamerika
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 11:18 #2760Senior Member

Posts: 54Hbabeey1
Anyone ever see her when she was in Raleigh?
Hannah is her name.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-7dfdd74b1425
-
09-29-21 08:38 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 226Can you give me Fayetteville girls number?
Originally Posted by Maxamillion8
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 13:39 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 54Jess
Has anyone actually met with Jess? I'm close. Please give or pm some details if you have.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 11:06 #2757Senior Member

Posts: 127Smart Choice
I always reply that I have the same concerns in paying advance just as much as you. If I don't pay and you do not show up, we don't have anything to loose except my time. If I pay and you don't show up or address is wrong, I have $$ to loose. For public place meet payout. I feel my time is more expensive per hr than hers LOL. So if both are investing the same time, calculating time I'd be loosing more. So thanks but no thank you to any exchanges before we meet and verify we are who we are. There are few real girl out there, I have a girl driving up from Fayetteville to see me today without any payment. So I am sure girl next door don't need me to pay her.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 23:18 #2756Senior Member

Posts: 575She wanted 100 in advance to meet at her home. She even sent an address. I ignored hare after that.
Originally Posted by Maxamillion8
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 20:39 #2755Senior Member

Posts: 64The was a reply to biscuits10 quote
Never got a response from biscuits via dm or forum.
Originally Posted by Maxamillion8
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 11:25 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 127Scammer Alert.
Talked like normal girl. No progress on meeting, even in public. Starts asking for $$ for nails and facial to meet me via PayPal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-a3a48130d0b3
-
09-24-21 11:14 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 127Link?
Can you share some info or PM?
Originally Posted by Panama7996
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 00:29 #2752Senior Member

Posts: 64Sent pm
Sent you a pm.
I moved on from this one. I've been trying for almost a week now and still no dice. She constantly sends live nudes and videos of her playing with herself yet will not entertain so much as the IDEA of us meeting up. Even for a coffee! I think she either just gets off on the idea of meeting up with someone, or is extremely shy / new to this game.
Today I finally went direct and asked what size allowance it would take to meet up with her (as I have yet to send her any money at all and figured that was the cause of the cold feet). She proceeded to tell me that she magically started her monthly cycle today (meaning she can't meet for a week-ish now) and then curved the topic completely.
Luck is either against me or she is playing games. Regardless, I have no tolerance for wasting my time. If anyone has any luck with this one, please do let me know how the hell you got through fog.
-
09-20-21 21:52 #2751Senior Member

Posts: 1651So
Here is the deal. If you sell your body for sex than you are a *****, all these terms and other labels need to stop.
Originally Posted by TheArgent
[View Original Post]
I do like the way you worded it though with the asterisk LOL.
-
09-20-21 15:58 #2750Senior Member

Posts: 146I've never understood the stance taken by some on USASG that we must insist upon referring to Sugar Babies as prostitutes. The best sex I've ever had is with some women *who don't know that their prostitutes yet*. There's absolutely no good reason to try to convince them that they are.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 17:00 #2749Senior Member

Posts: 80Review sites, Reddits, or discord channels
This site has been very helpful, both for learning and for sharing. However, I'm curious if there's a community or information source that I'm not aware of. After a few years I'm the sugar space, I'm interested in making the search more efficient and contributing where I can.
Are there other places I should be connected to for staying informed?
-
09-16-21 21:36 #2748Senior Member

Posts: 575Definitely a pro. She requires a dental dam to DATY. I passed.
Originally Posted by Swimmer123
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 10:43 #2747Senior Member

Posts: 1651No difference
Sugar baby is a term for women that do not like to be called WGs. Most on that site prefer to scam but there are a few who will give an escort like experience at twice or maybe more the cost. Way too much aggravation for what you are getting.
Originally Posted by ShamRocx
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




