Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 849 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 899 949 1349 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11821

    Diamond GG

    Anyone know what happened to Diamond GG?

    https://tryst.link/escort/diamondx0625

    Tried her number but it doesn't work anymore. I thought I read on a previous thread that she was on a sponsored "vacation".

    I normally like older but I did enjoy my time with her.

  2. #11820

    Elkridge Peyton

    Attempted a visit.

    Met her at her location in Elkridge, a fairly run down place but at least the room wasn't nasty or smelly. She's all business, and has lots of rules. Too many. Can't touch here, can't touch there. Didn't feel at all relaxed or welcome and I just wasn't interested after a few minutes. Gave up and left without finishing. She gave back some of the donation but at that point I just didn't care and was wishing I'd tried someone else.

    It isn't that she was grumpy or mean, just mumbled a lot, never smiled, made zero effort. I'd really like to find someone fun and become a regular, and it won't be this provider.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17849865

  3. #11819

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    Finally got my paws on raven sexy little ass. I been trying to catch her unsuccessfully for quite sometime. The other day hit jackpot she responded and I was able to setup a meet. Once I get there and parked I noticed that there were people hanging around outside right by her door but they did not bother me. Had to wait about 10 mins before she opens the door. Once inside I see the girl in the videos and pics. She was lookin smokin hot. We talk for awhile then we decide to make a video. She starts by giving me a sloppy nice and wet bbj with lots of spit that she would slurp up. I mean she slob my knob so good I had to force her to stop before I popped right then and there. Then I told her to get on top and she hopped on rcg for awhile then switched to cg. Then I flipped her over for some mish and tore her ass up start digging into that tight little pussy deep pounding away until I exploded and emptied my balls inside her tight little pussy. Then pulled out to let some leftover nut juice drip on her pussy then I stuck in back inside her I'm and start fucking her after the creampie. I couldn't nut again I tried but I was drained. I was already there a hour. Made a helluva video. I will repeat often. Excellent service. A must see.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...51-4/1/3582278

    Ravenstarr. Site /.
    Shout out to my dude Elliot on this one. Been trying to get her forever, her responsiveness was trash until you put in the work and then linked me to her directly. You've paid back that angel connect 10 times over bud. Now to the review: I avoided all of the issues others have complained about. Her room had a large fan and it was a mid 80's kind of day-no issue. There were no "unsavory" characters on the stoop (probably luck on my part, went midday). She is tall and super skinny (which I love). Has plenty of marks, so she's hard on the candy. Mic skills were decent, doggy then Mish and took my time everywhere, box was tight and very pretty. Made a wonderful creampie dripping vid, fuckin awesome. She actually directed me on the vid and since she knew it was potentially getting shared, she made the most of this advertising opportunity (smart girl) She's a tough one to get ahold of, but when you're in, you're all the way in if she likes you. Will definitely repeat often.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210927-161631__01.jpg‎  

  4. #11818

    She made an exception for you for some reason!

    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sapphire. Pics are accurate, huge tits (pierced), curvy but not BBW body. Nice hotel off the beaten path in Elkridge, nice room. .<.snip..> She asked for a pic of privates when I contacted her, I declined, she gave me address anyway. Later find out she is Diamond Greek Goddess' sister, whom I've seen many times in the past. Said Diamond is away getting better and will return, FYI.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/853057981194
    I tried to see her last week. She wasn't even willing to let me know how old she was before me sending her pictures of my privates, LOL. Of course, I refused and we left it at that.

  5. #11817

    CCP Club

    Anyone know what's up with this? Someone trying to charge people a $20 "registration" fee for videos of SW's in Baltimore now instead of putting them on CCP? WTF kinda ripoff shit is this? Just upload the stuff like everyone else did on the main site.

    http://www.charmcitypornclub.com/signup/

  6. #11816

    Sapphire

    Saw Sapphire. Pics are accurate, huge tits (pierced), curvy but not BBW body. Nice hotel off the beaten path in Elkridge, nice room. She was freshly showered in a towel when I entered, smelled good, soft skin. Played with boobs for a bit, then she HJ me to get hard, on with the hat (ad says bbj but I didn't care today and didn't request), average BJ, then I hit it doggy. Nice and wet. Just a QV. Rates are 80/120/200. She's pretty quiet, but pleasant, no rushing. Nothing too special, no drama at least and location is good, no loiterers in the parking lot. Did the deed on the pull out sleeper sofa however, which was not very comfortable. If repeat will demand to use a bed, but went with it this time. She asked for a pic of privates when I contacted her, I declined, she gave me address anyway. Later find out she is Diamond Greek Goddess' sister, whom I've seen many times in the past. Said Diamond is away getting better and will return, FYI.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/853057981194

  7. #11815

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Considering the fact that she's been knocked up several times already by different mongers, I would definitely say yes.
    She doesn't like it being that she has 3 kids already from mongers. So she will ask you to PO. Unless you want to be a dad.

  8. #11814

    Bsw

    Found this one on Washburn around 9 am.

    Her names Jasmine. Loves the taste of Nutt. Will swallow without being asked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210925_100023~2.jpg‎  

  9. #11813
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Molly does CIP?
    Considering the fact that she's been knocked up several times already by different mongers, I would definitely say yes.

  10. #11812

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    Finally got my paws on raven sexy little ass. I been trying to catch her unsuccessfully for quite sometime. The other day hit jackpot she responded and I was able to setup a meet. Once I get there and parked I noticed that there were people hanging around outside right by her door but they did not bother me. Had to wait about 10 mins before she opens the door. Once inside I see the girl in the videos and pics. She was lookin smokin hot. We talk for awhile then we decide to make a video. She starts by giving me a sloppy nice and wet bbj with lots of spit that she would slurp up. I mean she slob my knob so good I had to force her to stop before I popped right then and there. Then I told her to get on top and she hopped on rcg for awhile then switched to cg. Then I flipped her over for some mish and tore her ass up start digging into that tight little pussy deep pounding away until I exploded and emptied my balls inside her tight little pussy. Then pulled out to let some leftover nut juice drip on her pussy then I stuck in back inside her I'm and start fucking her after the creampie. I couldn't nut again I tried but I was drained. I was already there a hour. Made a helluva video. I will repeat often. Excellent service. A must see.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...51-4/1/3582278

    Ravenstarr. Site /.
    Yes she is pretty sweet. But those guys hanging there know what's going on and they are pretty much pimping her. Pretty dangerous stuff can happen. I would not go there after dark and will prefer outcall / car date with her. She has very serious drug issue and does bbfscip with pretty much all guys. Recommend to proceed with cautious when it comes to bb anything with her.

  11. #11811

    Raven

    Finally got my paws on raven sexy little ass. I been trying to catch her unsuccessfully for quite sometime. The other day hit jackpot she responded and I was able to setup a meet. Once I get there and parked I noticed that there were people hanging around outside right by her door but they did not bother me. Had to wait about 10 mins before she opens the door. Once inside I see the girl in the videos and pics. She was lookin smokin hot. We talk for awhile then we decide to make a video. She starts by giving me a sloppy nice and wet bbj with lots of spit that she would slurp up. I mean she slob my knob so good I had to force her to stop before I popped right then and there. Then I told her to get on top and she hopped on rcg for awhile then switched to cg. Then I flipped her over for some mish and tore her ass up start digging into that tight little pussy deep pounding away until I exploded and emptied my balls inside her tight little pussy. Then pulled out to let some leftover nut juice drip on her pussy then I stuck in back inside her I'm and start fucking her after the creampie. I couldn't nut again I tried but I was drained. I was already there a hour. Made a helluva video. I will repeat often. Excellent service. A must see.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...51-4/1/3582278

    Ravenstarr. Site /.

  12. #11810
    Quote Originally Posted by PatTheMarmot  [View Original Post]
    Talking about this Molly? Seems like there are at least two different girls by that name on here.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17625111
    Yeah that is the girl who is referred here.

  13. #11809
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Molly is a sweet girl if you can get her to reply and keep her attention long enough to get to her door. She aims to please. I've seen her twice, gotten many non-replies and been as far as her parking lot on two occasions then she ghosted. Change your number or use a text app with a different number. Maybe she blocked you early on for some dumb ass reason who knows with these girls. Stick with it and you may end up in her mouth and kitty with your finger in her ass. She'll do Greek if you're not thick but she'll tell you she doesn't like it and you're going to shovel out mucho for it.
    Talking about this Molly? Seems like there are at least two different girls by that name on here.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17625111

  14. #11808
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    So the girl in the link is Layla, been around for a few years now. She's very nice, tries to please. Pictures of her body are accurate. Sometimes she replies and sometimes she doesnt. Eventually she will. Nice firm T&A. Good BBBJ but for me the FS was so so. I'm rather large and she's a tight girl. She tried to hang in there but I can't get down when a girl's in pain so we ended prematurely and she finished with bbbjcof with a smile. Her teeth are a bit jacked up but that shit doesn't bother me. If you're average size she'd be a good time definitely. Her rates are already reasonable and shell probably negotiate too. She has in the past.

    Molly is a sweet girl if you can get her to reply and keep her attention long enough to get to her door. She aims to please. I've seen her twice, gotten many non-replies and been as far as her parking lot on two occasions then she ghosted. Change your number or use a text app with a different number. Maybe she blocked you early on for some dumb ass reason who knows with these girls. Stick with it and you may end up in her mouth and kitty with your finger in her ass. She'll do Greek if you're not thick but she'll tell you she doesn't like it and you're going to shovel out mucho for it.

    Hope this helps. Carry on my fellow brethren.

    Shooter out!!
    Anyone know if Molly does CIP?

  15. #11807

    Layla & Molly hit or miss

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMgrtom  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...y-now/41307635

    She looks great but I can't find any reviews anywhere. Has anyone seen her?

    Also, I have been trying to see Molly for quite a while now but I can't ever get a response. I'm texting the right number and being polite but still nothing. I see all of the good reviews and I want to try her myself. Is there some sort of secret to getting a response?

    Thanks.
    So the girl in the link is Layla, been around for a few years now. She's very nice, tries to please. Pictures of her body are accurate. Sometimes she replies and sometimes she doesnt. Eventually she will. Nice firm T&A. Good BBBJ but for me the FS was so so. I'm rather large and she's a tight girl. She tried to hang in there but I can't get down when a girl's in pain so we ended prematurely and she finished with bbbjcof with a smile. Her teeth are a bit jacked up but that shit doesn't bother me. If you're average size she'd be a good time definitely. Her rates are already reasonable and she’ll probably negotiate too. She has in the past.

    Molly is a sweet girl if you can get her to reply and keep her attention long enough to get to her door. She aims to please. I've seen her twice, gotten many non-replies and been as far as her parking lot on two occasions then she ghosted. Change your number or use a text app with a different number. Maybe she blocked you early on for some dumb ass reason who knows with these girls. Stick with it and you may end up in her mouth and kitty with your finger in her ass. She'll do Greek if you're not thick but she'll tell you she doesn't like it and you're going to shovel out mucho for it.

    Hope this helps. Carry on my fellow brethren.

    Shooter out!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape