Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15386

    Bella at 108

    Excellent review! Short and to the point!

    Could you elaborate briefly though with a quick description of Bella please?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    Tall and sexy Bella greeted me as I walked into the office. Pretty face and super sexy body. Took me to the room and gave a nice relaxing massage. Started teasing my balls and I flipped. Started in 69 and she is a true professional at BBBJ with DT and nice soft squeezing of my balls. I started getting close and ask for her to get on top and man can this girl ride. Applied the condom quickly and she has nice Kegels and in no time I popped. She is one of the best out there. Tall and sexy.

    Great place.

    Cheers!

  2. #15385

    Many options available

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryangel6  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for massage therapist 50 yrs and up, not looking for FS, more like HE, I like them grannies, thanks.
    Lucky Sapphire-Coco-Lemon Grove.

    Uspa-Lulu-Lemon Grove.

    Uspa-Ada-Spring Valley.

    You want a real granny who is in marvelous shape go to Escondido, Sunset Massage. Sophia.

    Also Eva at Diamond in La Mesa.

  3. #15384

    45+

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryangel6  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for massage therapist 50 yrs and up, not looking for FS, more like HE, I like them grannies, thanks.
    That's like 90% of all the Asian massage therapists in SD!

  4. #15383

    Eva

    I second that. Eva is great. Still not sure how far she'll go, but the handy work is great, very sensual.

  5. #15382
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryangel6  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for massage therapist 50 yrs and up, not looking for FS, more like HE, I like them grannies, thanks.
    Eva at Diamond or you can try Sun Flower Lemon Grove, I didn't get the name but good massage, OK look, good shape, full top access & HE, I didn't push further since it's my first time there- before pandemic).

  6. #15381

    Ami Is a Great Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryangel6  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for massage therapist 50 yrs and up, not looking for FS, more like HE, I like them grannies, thanks.
    I like Ami at Leisure on CMB. She is a good choice for what you described but I'm not sure if she's in her 50's yet. Never asked, I just enjoy her work.

    As always YMMV, but I see her in my rotation regularly.

    Max.

  7. #15380

    Helen is an Eastern medicine practitioner

    Quote Originally Posted by HaiwaiPaowang  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Lusk, aka the Chinese Herbal Palace few days ago, only some 40+ masseuse there. Asked where those girls go, she said probably heading back to LA. Disappointed trip.
    Helen is a real practitioner of Chinese alternative medicine. Acupuncture, cupping, gua sha, etc. She's the real deal with Eastern medicine and fixed a pulled bicep that has been bothering me for years.

    The girls that practice other forms of Eastern stress release are taking care of Aunt Flo. Hehe.

  8. #15379

    45+ providers

    I'm looking for massage therapist 50 yrs and up, not looking for FS, more like HE, I like them grannies, thanks.

  9. #15378

    45+ providers

    I'm looking for and older massage therapist, maybe like 50 yrs and up, not looking for FS, more like HE. Thanks.

  10. #15377

    Bella at Ocean 108

    Tall and sexy Bella greeted me as I walked into the office. Pretty face and super sexy body. Took me to the room and gave a nice relaxing massage. Started teasing my balls and I flipped. Started in 69 and she is a true professional at BBBJ with DT and nice soft squeezing of my balls. I started getting close and ask for her to get on top and man can this girl ride. Applied the condom quickly and she has nice Kegels and in no time I popped. She is one of the best out there. Tall and sexy.

    Great place.

    Cheers!

  11. #15376

    You are the Monger Renannance Man

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    So I was able to get 4 names here. Still trying to figure out who's the the cute one is- Neon, YaYa, Smanta or Apple. LOL.
    RCDatyKing, you do get around, get down to business, and contribute great posts.

    I think I'll try a Smile, and then work over to Thai.

    Always appreciate your great intel, looking forward your review of Neon. Max.

  12. #15375
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey all- has anyone tried this Thai Massage place? It's the one next to Smile. I was in my car getting ready to leave and saw a fairly attractive masseuse coming out of the Thai shop. We made eye contact and she kept looking at me until they pulled off.

    I went in another time to see if she was available but they were all busy. Don't think there's any extras offered with a sign posted in the shop that there is no sex activities offered. Also, the rooms with just curtains are a big giveaway that there will be no extras? Maybe? If not, I can still use a good therapeutic massage from a cute masseuse.

    Any intel is greatly appreciated.

    https://www.luxurythaimassage.net/inviting
    So I was able to get 4 names here. Still trying to figure out who's the the cute one is- Neon, YaYa, Smanta or Apple. LOL.

  13. #15374

    Lusk

    Went to the Lusk, aka the Chinese Herbal Palace few days ago, only some 40+ masseuse there. Asked where those girls go, she said probably heading back to LA. Disappointed trip.

  14. #15373
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    Haha. I know exactly what you're thinking.
    I hope it wasn't my imagination, but I think she likes me the way she was looking at me. Haha. I want to see if we actually have mutual attraction. Plus, it's also nice to get a massage from a nice looking masseuse. The place is always busy so when I can confirm her name I'll make an appointment. I didn't just want to call and ask to schedule with the young hottie. What would they think of me? Hahaha.

  15. #15372

    Diamond Massage, Sara

    I was close to Balboa park on 6th and saw Diamond Massage just North of Pennsylvania Ave. Wandered in and see a lady wearing a mask, with a kicking body luring me with her beautiful eyes. She removes her mask to flash me a smile and looks vaguely familiar then Sara laughs and gives me a greeting in Japanese. We had met at another spa, I forget which, but do remember having an awesome time with this lady. She's a Japanese Chinese mix and is fluent in both languages.

    Kinda flattering, with all the men these ladies see, when they remember you and can recall details of our previous encounters. That's usually my trick, but now I know how effective it is as she coyly and sensually re-enacted our previous actions and positions saying I remember you like this. Yeah baby!

    All natural and knows how to please. Saw a another cutie in the background, but it's a tough call if I come back. Go with the guaranteed good time or try something new. I'm still craving sushi but variety is the spice of life. Hehe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape