Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 26406
-
09-23-21 20:38 #15501Senior Member

Posts: 135I saw her, very nice girl, great Ass, Deep South side location which I wouldn't go to after dark, but during the day not bad, can't remember her name.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 20:30 #15500Senior Member

Posts: 145Rayna and Mel
So about 2 weeks ago rayna ran a couple ads for 3 some with her and a younger girl named Mel. The pics were promising and since I had a positive date with rayna the week before I reached out. I asked if her friend Mel could do a single date at 9 am the next day. Rayna agreed and even asked me if it was for sure. So the next day I text at 8:30 seeing if it was still on and she says how about 10:30? I agree. I text her at 10 and its all good on her part. Well I'm there at 10:30 and she flakes out with no response. So I'm sitting in front of her delapatated apt building watching some guy sit on the front stairs talking to himself. She never responded back. While I'm there I see Alizee post. I reach out and she gets back to me quickly. She has a different location and text me the area. I trek even further north to 12th and Atkinson. WTF? She says she is in between moves. I go up and get a fantastic BJ. I'm busting a nut within 5 minutes. As I'm driving off I see a bum passed out in front of a corner store, then a group of men just hanging out in front of a boarded up house. I sped onto the expressway and got the heck out of dodge. In a nutshell this hobby has become to much work and dangerous as well. I'm calling it quits and getting out unscathed. From now on its just beating off to porn. Good luck to all in this dry scrub provider city. Its a hell hole out there don't get killed trying to get some action. My best regards to all.
-
09-23-21 20:19 #15499Senior Member

Posts: 748She's been reviewed.
As I recognize the pics. I think it was so so reviews. Some said great and some said there was something wrong and / or ripoff. Just adding my 2 cents to help the discussion.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 19:52 #15498Senior Member

Posts: 147City Girls
I just saw them again. Great time, as always. Milana / Aphrodite also toured here with another agency recently as Angelika if that sounds familiar.
Originally Posted by ILoveWomen2019
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 17:07 #15497Senior Member

Posts: 1820Discussed previously?
I feel like this one has been discussed before, but it's tough to search with no name. Anyone? The available anywhere and wide open menu listed have me very skeptical.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...1/720617821756
HS.
-
09-23-21 13:22 #15496Senior Member

Posts: 435Yeah. In my experience "near the casino" usually means around Mitchell Park or in the area of 35th and G.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 12:34 #15495Senior Member

Posts: 2814Or North of the Interstate also. It's all very sketchy.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 20:30 #15494Senior Member

Posts: 62She is real
Although kinda a ok likeness, def NOT her actual photos. I saw her once for outcall. She has a cute face but has one of the most disgusting body if ever seen. Stretch Mark's, flab, sag. Just gross!!
Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble
[View Original Post]
To me, it was so bad that after 2 min I just gave her the agreed and said no thanks. I still get the shivers. LOL.
No many have reported that she is not bad at all. Well. To each their own I always say.
-
09-22-21 19:26 #15493Senior Member

Posts: 67Latina Playmate Catalina
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/967063530650
Has anyone seen this one? Looks good but worried it's a scam?
-
09-22-21 18:27 #15492Senior Member

Posts: 34Legit or not?
So I don't ask often but wondering if this girl is legit. Her Sept. Ads have a different number then Oct ones.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/316516075341
-
09-22-21 17:22 #15491Senior Member

Posts: 1820Don't know her, but there's nothing residential near the casino itself. Probably means a pretty sketchy area on the near South Side.
Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-22-21 16:30 #15490Regular Member

Posts: 7A couple gems
Guys,
If you ever dealt with CG and remember Aphrodite and Virginia they will be in town for a few days. If you never met either of them rest assured that they are diamonds in the rough especially in this current desert.
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...9.htm?cat=4650
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...1.htm?cat=4650
-
09-22-21 13:59 #15489Senior Member

Posts: 470Didn't have the time to research myself
My year was off it was late 2016, her first review was April 2015, Mercedes was missy back then and had a car accident later 2015 and off work at Silk because she had a rod put in her forearm so no pole dancing, I must be slipping since I merely threw out a year quickly to help answer a question.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 13:45 #15488Senior Member

Posts: 1820Thief
A good reminder to never let your guard down with any of these providers. Every thief needs a target.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-22-21 12:12 #15487Senior Member

Posts: 67Anyone see this girl?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/716886866452
Anyone see her? Near Potawatomi Casino, wondering if she's legit?












Reply With Quote




