Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 737 1137 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8191

    Thanks for TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinstl  [View Original Post]
    So I took a chance on Shy. I really wish I would have passed! She is really slow to respond to text. From the first text of asking her if she was available to the text that she sent me of where to go that was about 45 minutes. When I got to her incall off Lindbergh, I was waiting no less the 20 minutes for her to tell me where to go. The pictures are her, but she's slightly heavier in real life. There is also a reason she does not smile in her pictures. She agreed for an hour visit with two soda pops. She finally takes me in her room. Has a major smoke smell, but that really never bothers me. We get the first pop after about 20 minutes. It was pretty standard nothing spectacular. (BBBJ, me on top) we are laying in bed just talking and all of a sudden there is a knock at the door. She says it is her friend who is watching her dog. I immediately get dressed, She says she just has to go check on her dog real quick and will be right back. After looking through the peephole on the door and making sure the coast is clear I bolt to my car. Her friend is the guy in the room next to hers (possibly her "manager") and I see them conversing and then she walks to the main office of the motel. Needless to say I did not stick around, be safe out there guys!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/67583927
    I did set up a time with her but she took so long to respond an hour before the meeting time. So I drove home. Then I saw your report. Thank you for your report. I have seen girls like her. I only have a hand full of girls that I go back many times. Eden, Queensapphire are examples.

  2. #8190

    Anyone luck with Nina

    I've trying to get a hold of her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/67686955

  3. #8189

    Jessica head only


  4. #8188
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    I know you didn't stick around but just curious, what did you think was going to happen if you did?

    Okay I know that's a loaded Q but maybe it was not a dog friendly hotel and she had to straighten out an issue with management?

    I know your answer is going to be "well, I didn't want to stick around to find out", but did you think it was a possible LEO situation?
    I'm going to assume his concern was more on line with getting mugged or worse.

    Any time a hooker leaves the room is a very good reason to get nervous.

  5. #8187
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinstl  [View Original Post]
    So I took a chance on Shy. I really wish I would have passed! She is really slow to respond to text. From the first text of asking her if she was available to the text that she sent me of where to go that was about 45 minutes. When I got to her incall off Lindbergh, I was waiting no less the 20 minutes for her to tell me where to go. The pictures are her, but she's slightly heavier in real life. There is also a reason she does not smile in her pictures. She agreed for an hour visit with two soda pops. She finally takes me in her room. Has a major smoke smell, but that really never bothers me. We get the first pop after about 20 minutes. It was pretty standard nothing spectacular. (BBBJ, me on top) we are laying in bed just talking and all of a sudden there is a knock at the door. She says it is her friend who is watching her dog. I immediately get dressed, She says she just has to go check on her dog real quick and will be right back. After looking through the peephole on the door and making sure the coast is clear I bolt to my car. Her friend is the guy in the room next to hers (possibly her "manager") and I see them conversing and then she walks to the main office of the motel. Needless to say I did not stick around, be safe out there guys!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/67583927
    I know you didn't stick around but just curious, what did you think was going to happen if you did?

    Okay I know that's a loaded Q but maybe it was not a dog friendly hotel and she had to straighten out an issue with management?

    I know your answer is going to be "well, I didn't want to stick around to find out", but did you think it was a possible LEO situation?

  6. #8186

    Fun Sized Freak

    Hello good Sirs! I'm new to the area and will be staying for a while due to work. Does anyone have any intel on this lady?

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/601429909438

    I would also appreciate any other recommendations. Thank you!

  7. #8185

    Garbage can with legs

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    She is well known on the Springfield Il and Decatur boards as a scam artist. I would call off the search.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretter  [View Original Post]
    Almost pulled the trigger on this one, but wanted to check here first.
    Welp I should've checked the boards before I met her since it was something we'd already set up beforehand. Her appearance just screams "I'm a trashy woman" with a cig in hand and like at least 10 years older than her pics. Took the money and ran out the door. I could've easily tackled her out there on the streets but then two guys in a blue truck pulls around and picks her up. Truly a piece of shit that needs to have an appointment with karma and of course she's back to posting again on the site, ready to gobble up another sucker. I strongly urge everyone to avoid this one unless you like throwing away your money.

  8. #8184

    Thank you Tobydude!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    She is well known on the Springfield Il and Decatur boards as a scam artist. I would call off the search.
    Almost pulled the trigger on this one, but wanted to check here first.

  9. #8183

    Thanks / Sorry

    Thanks for TOFTT plus taking the time to report. I don't see many high volume pro's but was seriously considering setting something up with her this weekend. Looked young and fresh and new to our market area (don't see much of that here in sh*thole USA). We all have silly things with these girls that sometimes is a deal breaker. Mine is bad teeth LOL. Rotted, missing etc. This girl has a great smile but I do not recommend.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...a/233899381793

    Promised the moon by text but ended up being cold, distant, business like and basically just hates her job. I noticed she does not post on EB anymore (probably because people can leave reviews there). It's been a while but I gave her 200 HR at my place. It's the girl in the pic's and she looks good. Just hates being touched at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinstl  [View Original Post]
    So I took a chance on Shy. I really wish I would have passed! She is really slow to respond to text. From the first text of asking her if she was available to the text that she sent me of where to go that was about 45 minutes. When I got to her incall off Lindbergh, I was waiting no less the 20 minutes for her to tell me where to go. The pictures are her, but she's slightly heavier in real life. There is also a reason she does not smile in her pictures. She agreed for an hour visit with two soda pops. She finally takes me in her room. Has a major smoke smell, but that really never bothers me. We get the first pop after about 20 minutes. It was pretty standard nothing spectacular. (BBBJ, me on top) we are laying in bed just talking and all of a sudden there is a knock at the door. She says it is her friend who is watching her dog. I immediately get dressed, She says she just has to go check on her dog real quick and will be right back. After looking through the peephole on the door and making sure the coast is clear I bolt to my car. Her friend is the guy in the room next to hers (possibly her "manager") and I see them conversing and then she walks to the main office of the motel. Needless to say I did not stick around, be safe out there guys!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/67583927

  10. #8182

    Trick no treat

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...y/389472469216

    I remember someone posting about her but I don't remember if it was positive or not. Anyone know anything about her and if she's worth seeing?
    She is well known on the Springfield Il and Decatur boards as a scam artist. I would call off the search.

  11. #8181

    Shy

    So I took a chance on Shy. I really wish I would have passed! She is really slow to respond to text. From the first text of asking her if she was available to the text that she sent me of where to go that was about 45 minutes. When I got to her incall off Lindbergh, I was waiting no less the 20 minutes for her to tell me where to go. The pictures are her, but she's slightly heavier in real life. There is also a reason she does not smile in her pictures. She agreed for an hour visit with two soda pops. She finally takes me in her room. Has a major smoke smell, but that really never bothers me. We get the first pop after about 20 minutes. It was pretty standard nothing spectacular. (BBBJ, me on top) we are laying in bed just talking and all of a sudden there is a knock at the door. She says it is her friend who is watching her dog. I immediately get dressed, She says she just has to go check on her dog real quick and will be right back. After looking through the peephole on the door and making sure the coast is clear I bolt to my car. Her friend is the guy in the room next to hers (possibly her "manager") and I see them conversing and then she walks to the main office of the motel. Needless to say I did not stick around, be safe out there guys!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/67583927

  12. #8180

    Trixy

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...y/389472469216

    I remember someone posting about her but I don't remember if it was positive or not. Anyone know anything about her and if she's worth seeing?

  13. #8179

    M. G.

    Club Boy's.

    There's FIRE in the house, A must see for sure!

  14. #8178

    Anastasia

    I had a dream about Anastasia. Pictures are somewhat accurate, she is a bit bigger. Her attitude and willingness to satisfy were outstanding. She could be difficult to get in touch with. Location was in a low end motel in North County. I went for hh visit but she is not a clock watcher. She is a full GFE and sometimes Greek is on the table. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/67513910

  15. #8177

    Snap girls

    Does anyone have any luck meeting up with snapchat girls that don't post anywhere else? Many seem to only accept prepayment which is a no go for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape