Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 30313
-
09-23-21 22:40 #14158Regular Member

Posts: 10Giggles
Anyone seen her?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/giggles-...arlotte-881649#erotic.
-
09-23-21 21:10 #14157Senior Member

Posts: 33Hard Pass
I'm going to pass. Doesn't sound like my kind of situation for sure. Thanks for all the responses.
Originally Posted by Bryant66
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 19:57 #14156Senior Member

Posts: 59Re Kimmy
You are correct it's a real hole, and I wouldn't go there after dark.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 18:47 #14155Senior Member

Posts: 7335I heard Kimmy can be flaky and she stays at that crappy Midtown.
Originally Posted by Bryant66
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 18:11 #14154Senior Member

Posts: 59It's Kimmy
She real, older, nice body good services, really decent BBBJ. She's older thin, good value average prices.
Originally Posted by Ash576
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 17:21 #14153Senior Member

Posts: 33I failed to search
I failed to search before posting. My apologies.
Originally Posted by Ash576
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 15:10 #14152Banned Member

Posts: 634Samara
I don't blame her.
Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 14:15 #14151Senior Member

Posts: 145Don't Do it
Not the girl in the pics and she is nasty.
Originally Posted by RonT6969
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 12:25 #14150Senior Member

Posts: 33Kinmy
Has anyone seen her? Her ad looks so nice, but she mentions videos and pics sale also which is usually a red flag.
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...lotte/67504731
-
09-23-21 12:09 #14149Regular Member

Posts: 1Utr
I am interested. Please message me the details.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 11:31 #14148Senior Member

Posts: 145UTR Available
Any senior members north of Charlotte, especially the Mooresville area, looking for a UTR provider can message me for details. I've got Cool UTR provider looking for some friends.
-
09-23-21 10:13 #14147Senior Member

Posts: 161$. 5 for half, and $$. 2 for 60 minutes.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 09:16 #14146Senior Member

Posts: 544Include me in. Does she have a link to see her pictures?
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 23:38 #14145Senior Member

Posts: 50Mina
I'm interested. Seen Raily few times.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 19:04 #14144Senior Member

Posts: 425While Riley is being discussed.
I have been talking to Mina, from Raleigh, all day and she plans to visit mid October. She is similar to Riley in looks but sounds a lot more wild. I will be coordinating visits with trusted senior members as she will most likely not post anywhere.
Again, senior members only will be responded to.









Reply With Quote





