Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 18403
-
09-23-21 07:06 #7408Regular Member

Posts: 11She is not fat has a little extra weight sometimes I saw her over a 6 month time frame. She was thin than I would say skinny fat not tone. She at one time was probably in good shape she drinks a lot.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 21:58 #7407Senior Member

Posts: 117She was just in town for a Gangbang group I know about on another site. So she's likely using it for work while in the area.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 21:49 #7406Senior Member

Posts: 631Not exactly fat
She has a odd combination of chubby arms and legs, but a small stomach.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 21:44 #7405Senior Member

Posts: 631Smooth
It's all smooth, the nipples are just a light out line. She was always drunk with me too. She loves those flavor vodkas.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 18:55 #7404Senior Member

Posts: 439Elegant Flower
I ran into "ElegantFlower" from a different account about a year ago. I just ran into her again. She asked me for 800 ppm. We were chatting, and then she just ghosted me. Waste of time for me, but curious if anyone ever actually met her.
Originally Posted by Captpetek
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 18:37 #7403Regular Member

Posts: 6Endearing Diva
She insists on selling pics before meeting. I love me a redhead but this is a big No.
Originally Posted by Bellissimo
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 18:12 #7402Senior Member

Posts: 184The girl in the photo has an OF account (Brookeingramxxx), but I doubt the user is that girl. You're right, probably just a scammer using the girl's photos.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 17:59 #7401Senior Member

Posts: 439Some info
FriendlyGeek.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ad361...5-cfd0e44b3c87
She originally posted under "FriendlyGreek" but I think the "Greek" was getting her most undesired responses. Just a scammer looking for cash before meeting.
Petite Princess.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8e8f9...0-b59edfe15d77
Wants 500 ppm. Definitely get a pro vibe with her. She can send a selfie to confirm, but does not look as good in her selfie.
-
09-22-21 17:35 #7400Senior Member

Posts: 1055Is she fat? I always suspected her photos were fake because she would send the ones with a slim tone body but hiding the face.
Originally Posted by BubbaJames
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 17:12 #7399Senior Member

Posts: 1021No nipples?? You mean like inverted?
Originally Posted by BubbaJames
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 16:45 #7398Senior Member

Posts: 35Endearing Diva
https://www.seeking.com/member/1ce0a...d-25bcf8d4d05f
Says she is from Romania but been in USA a few years. Said she was DTF for 350, but could not host, but demanded 100 electronic deposit up front. I'm not going to play in the upfront deposit casino, but if you can't resist the tall red heads, maybe worth a roll of the dice that she is on the level.
-
09-22-21 15:33 #7397Regular Member

Posts: 11Seaangel
I saw her a few times. She was always hammered. She could be fun but nothing special. I was paying 3. Odd thing is she has no nipples. I only repeated because she would squirt.
Originally Posted by SexCg
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 09:49 #7396Senior Member

Posts: 880Good FT / PT job.
That's about an $65 k a year job.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
Fuck me 40 hours a week, and we are all set. Hell, I'd settle for 20.
-
09-22-21 01:31 #7395Senior Member

Posts: 631That's my line
That's my line too. I normally tell the SBs that my last SB moves 2 months ago that why I'm back on the site. It's the same BS lines that we all feed each other. No ones going to come out and say I'm looking for 6th person to add to my rotation.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 00:58 #7394Senior Member

Posts: 184About the two-word names.
It's the pattern that SA's name generator uses for SBs who can't think of their own, and opt to have it generated for them. Fake accounts have a high likelihood of using the name generator, but you also will just have some lazy SBs use it as well, so you can't completely eliminate anyone who has that naming scheme.












Reply With Quote





