Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 658 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7121
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Cocksucka69

    [Deleted by Admin]

    PM's are PRIVATE messages. If there is a problem you contact us.

    A2

  2. #7120

    Asianyumyum

    He's a scumbag lowlife. Period.

  3. #7119
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Ramblings of a Madman

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    I swear, I want an outbreak, of SW that is, in that area so bad. It's been long over due, from Quincy center to Washington St, harbor point, Germantown and Weymouth, the dam needs to break and let the water flow in the dry land and moist it up..........

    I was strolling by and going to Weymouth when I came at the intersection by CVS on southern artery. Right there was this WSW with nice slim sexy body with a little cute butt. ..........

    I've seen what looks to be potentials hanging around CVS and someone told me many do come through in there to pick up prescribed meds and turn it into their street cranks. Wouldn't that an order of an Percocet is always being ready to be picked up.

    The other spot I've spotted some drunk looking ones is that 7 eleven on Washington Street. Quincy center usually has plenty of potentials but they're not breaking out and stay private and go out of town for the action.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    ........I swear there are times I will see a chic driving an expansive car and just by looking at them, seeing they are pretty, high maintenance looking, I can tell they're into this business and they are not working a regular 9-5. This kind of confident assumption comes with experience and dealing with women in the underground world of sex and pleasure........

    I've made a mentioned of this in some posts that I used to meet some of the most pretty average looking regular girls and getting everything on the cheap and there were plenty, at all times of the day, life was truly Good. But we never really thought it dissolved like this and now our choices have been the awful drug infested skanks we have today where it's slim pickings. What's out there now is truly disgusting but that's the only thing out now as options.

    Yeah I watch porn but that's usually with the guarantee that I am going to get some ass to put in to practice what I was enjoying.........
    Didn't DumDum the Fudge Packing Clown say he was going away for a Month? Have to admit, He has quite the Imagination!

  4. #7118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7412  [View Original Post]
    You talk a lot but are very secretive in term of actual info.
    Crazy is not secretive. He just does not know anything.

    And yes, 'asshole' is his maiden name.

  5. #7117
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Don't cry Cheezefist.

    Correction. I have never shared anything through Pms with the 25 plus handles you've created asking about my Japanese lady. Otherwise how would you know who I've shared with through PM's? You're always fucking up you homo.

    Stop worry about which provider has kids you fucking Weirdo. So OldtimerMA and Andir mentioned it first? Those are your other handles you moron. You can't make this shit up folks!

    Hahahahahahahahaha!
    I only have one handle you asshole which is more than I can say for you.

    Actually you can make this shit up cause you do it constantly.

    So now I am a homo. Name calling must have been your middle school major you miserable prick.

    No wonder you don't have any friends here.

    AS far as sharing goes you still have not shared anything on the public forum.

    If you did share on PM good for you but I sincerely doubt it.

    You talk a lot but are very secretive in term of actual info.

  6. #7116

    The creeper Eagle / Cheezefist / Andir / Olgary crying again. I

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7412  [View Original Post]
    You know CC you are an industrial strength asshole and always have been.

    In fact you never share shit with anyone.

    All you do is tell us all how much intel you have but you never share any of it with anyone.

    All you know how to do is call people names when they push back.

    You are fucking useless on this forum.
    Don't cry Cheezefist.

    Correction. I have never shared anything through Pms with the 25 plus handles you've created asking about my Japanese lady. Otherwise how would you know who I've shared with through PM's? You're always fucking up you homo.

    Stop worry about which provider has kids you fucking Weirdo. So OldtimerMA and Andir mentioned it first? Those are your other handles you moron. You can't make this shit up folks!

    Hahahahahahahahaha!

  7. #7115
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Are a fucking scumbag for even bringing it up. A typical cheezefist, Olgary move. This site is for sharing info about pussy you fucking creeper.

    .
    BTW CC.

    OldtimerMa and Andir are the guys who actually posted about this to begin with.

  8. #7114
    Quote Originally Posted by STDKing  [View Original Post]
    I hate to break it to you but they mostly are not into you, and mainly just care about the cash. Not saying you can't build personal connections, I am sure most of us have had that kind of experience with a regular. But dude, don't be deceived by their flattery. Even if you are good looking, 98 percent of these girls don't care about that. They are not coming to work horny for dick. If anything, most are sick of looking at dick all day. I am not a bad looking guy, and I have had some very intense sessions with regulars. But I never once lied to myself about what it was. The only time I think there may have been anything at all, was with a girl who had sex with me and gave me my money back when I tried to give her a big tip. Even in that case, I felt there was a solid 80 percent chance she was just trying to earn my good will so I would come to her more exclusively (cause even if she wasn't taking the tip, she could have made more money off me just seeing her more without one). Keep your guard up. I have seen women who make you think they love you and only want you, then you read reviews about them taking it from behind by lines of dudes. And the girls who are just more selective: that is still about the money. They are just smarter about it than the girls who fuck everyone. They don't want your cock or your heart, just your money.
    You are an honest man STD. Well said!

  9. #7113
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Are a fucking scumbag for even bringing it up. A typical cheezefist, Olgary move. This site is for sharing info about pussy you fucking creeper.

    .
    You know CC you are an industrial strength asshole and always have been.

    In fact you never share shit with anyone.

    All you do is tell us all how much intel you have but you never share any of it with anyone.

    All you know how to do is call people names when they push back.

    You are fucking useless on this forum.

  10. #7112

    You

    Are a fucking scumbag for even bringing it up. A typical cheezefist, Olgary move. This site is for sharing info about pussy you fucking creeper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7412  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you. My Q as to who posted was because the context of his post was that she was very cautious with service because it resulted in the child.

    This info was posted earlier by at least one other member and I wanted to reread it for the other info it had.

    Let's drop t. I did not see you respond to that post.

    Fuck you on the creepy. I reacted to a previous post dude.
    .

  11. #7111
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, What does it Matter whether She has a Daughter or not? Sometimes I wonder about some of the Guys on this Site! Dude, you sound Creepy, like a Stalker. Why do you want to know? You starting your Christmas Shopping Early and are Making Your Gift List? It's really NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! Especially the way your asking here on a Public Forum.

    I've had some Girls tell me about their kids, or I get introduced, which happened one time at 59 Coddington. Next time you see her, if You ever do, just have a Conversation and see. If she wants you to know she'll tell you. I see her regularly, and it never came up in the Conversation. I consider Topics like that Private and None of My Business.

    I thought we're all supposed to be Adults here.
    I agree with you. My Q as to who posted was because the context of his post was that she was very cautious with service because it resulted in the child.

    This info was posted earlier by at least one other member and I wanted to reread it for the other info it had.

    Let's drop t. I did not see you respond to that post.

    Fuck you on the creepy. I reacted to a previous post dude.

  12. #7110

    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, What does it Matter whether She has a Daughter or not? Sometimes I wonder about some of the Guys on this Site! Dude, you sound Creepy, like a Stalker. Why do you want to know? You starting your Christmas Shopping Early and are Making Your Gift List? It's really NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! Especially the way your asking here on a Public Forum.

    I've had some Girls tell me about their kids, or I get introduced, which happened one time at 59 Coddington. Next time you see her, if You ever do, just have a Conversation and see. If she wants you to know she'll tell you. I see her regularly, and it never came up in the Conversation. I consider Topics like that Private and None of My Business.

    I thought we're all supposed to be Adults here.
    This.

    Many if not most women in the business don't want their family / kids to know about this part of their life.

    I imagine the set of women who work and want to keep us from knowing anything about, let alone meeting, their daughters is even bigger.

    The ones that would be happy to hook you up with their sister / cousin / daughter are extremely rare and IMO broken in some way you'd probably want nothing to do with.

  13. #7109
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    This is a

    Lie. He is starting on his crack early this week taking over the board going bi polar on anyone who post their reviews acting like he's the parlor hybrid police telling guys how to tip and what not to write about parlor girls and then his fairy tales.

    All lie folks, this Dumbass can't even count to tell dates or do simple math rounding off years. He just wants to be relevant at something because of his pathetic life but unfortunately he does it at the expense of defending the parlors but they could really give a shit about this loser. A mamasan from a village in China could come off the boat and run a parlor banking six figures a year compared to this worthless sperm here that should've been swallowed but unfortunately we have to live with his sorry existence.

    He never met no chic from 59, this is all lies. 59 is closed so you're not going to meet his imaginery chic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Next time you see her, if You ever do, just have a Conversation and see. If she wants you to know she'll tell you. I see her regularly, and it never came up in the Conversation. I consider Topics like that Private and None of My Business.

    I thought we're all supposed to be Adults here.

  14. #7108
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Angela Mindful

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7412  [View Original Post]
    One of you had reported here that Angela has a daughter.

    I spent a lot of time looking but I can't find.

    Would you mind lasting me know please.

    PM would be fine also.

    Thanks lot.
    Seriously, What does it Matter whether She has a Daughter or not? Sometimes I wonder about some of the Guys on this Site! Dude, you sound Creepy, like a Stalker. Why do you want to know? You starting your Christmas Shopping Early and are Making Your Gift List? It's really NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! Especially the way your asking here on a Public Forum.

    I've had some Girls tell me about their kids, or I get introduced, which happened one time at 59 Coddington. Next time you see her, if You ever do, just have a Conversation and see. If she wants you to know she'll tell you. I see her regularly, and it never came up in the Conversation. I consider Topics like that Private and None of My Business.

    I thought we're all supposed to be Adults here.

  15. #7107
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Dumb just gets Dumber

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you Dave about Undertipping! Also, your Tip Structure is very Reasonable. For the reported Great Time as described, a Tip of 60 is too Low, IMO. That Tip is normally for a Topless HJ as you have in your Tip Structure.

    Remember, the Girls keep Track of your Tips, just as a Waitress does. If you go in a Restaurant, and your a Cheap Tipper, Noone wants to Wait on You. I've seen Waitresses flip a Coin or draw Straws and the Loser gets the Cheap Tipper.
    Stupidity at its best. I like the part when the idiot says Girls track your tips like waitress does? GTFOH you idiot, just think before you write stupidity. Read that dumb shit you wrote again and see how much it doesn't make sense. It's like this guy was born made to chew on his own testicles.

    I told you imbeciles like this cretin is why we can never get anywhere in this hobby. It's like this loser gets butt hurt every time he hears a monger had a good time and pay a cheap price and has funds to go back for more. You have no stake in the parlors, you'd never get hired there because you're too dumb, so why are you always advocating for them. Do you ever see this idiot feel sorry when a monger post a review they've been short timed, upsell or gotten bad service from a parlor. Fucking irrelevant imbecile. Can't stand losers like this guy crying because the parlor girl didn't get a good tip nah nah nah nah, STFU, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape