Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22410

    Anyone seen this cutie?

    This on caught my eye! Has anyone seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/67500454

  2. #22409
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Ad gone. Was there a name or anything.
    Try this:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...n/630036351662

  3. #22408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one. Any details?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/008881283255
    Ad gone. Was there a name or anything.

  4. #22407

    Active yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Well her profile shows "last active yesterday" to me.

    Idk how that site works but I am assuming that means someone logged into her profile?

    Maybe she blocked pre vacation #'s or something. $$ 5 an hour seems like more than I'd like to spend though.
    I'd also add that it looks like some of the pics were recently updated. I don't think the bikini pic or the one with her holding the drink were previously part of the set of images on her profile. I had also heard that she's on vacation, but someone definitely logged into that profile. Either way, hope she's doing well, Dakota is a cool chick.

  5. #22406

    Stg

    Anybody seen this one. Any details?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/008881283255

  6. #22405

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to know more!
    She is. OK. Looks like the picture, speaks good english, so that is a plus. Great tits but it was a CBJ, followed by CFS. I would just opt for the half hour. She said she was 29 which could be true. No kissing, yes to DATY. Her pussy is. How should I say. Fat?

    Greek is on the menu. Hotel in Short Pump.

  7. #22404

    New and looking for a regular

    Hello all,

    I am new to Richmond and live out near Short Pump. I'd like to find a regular like I had, who could do morning or afternoon sessions. I prefer large natural breasts and either Caucasian or Asian. Would love to find a UTR to someone reliable in a clean, safe, non-smoking area who is drama-free. (I know, good luck with that one). Really just want to play, FS is not all that important, primarily touching, BBBJ, etc. I don't want to have to travel incredibly far (15 minutes or less). I'll keep reading the reports here, but again, being new I would love to jump right in.

    I would be grateful for any recommendations and I look forward to exploring the town!

  8. #22403

    Review

    Scrolling around and found the place below. Sent a text and got the address and rate for hh massage 4 made the drive over obviously it use to be a cleaners from the sign out front. Walked in and a short small woman about 30's with a mask on greeted me and led me to a room and turned music on rather loudly patted the table and left. I undressed payed on table after checking it for cleanliness. Covered bottom half with a towel. Same lady walked in and immediately sprayed my hands with alcohol. She then moved the towel as she stood on my side and began to rub my back like ya would a crying baby then she moved to the head of the table and started massaging my neck tho it was more like she was trying to choke me from behind. I reached out and grabbed 2 handfuls of what was flat saggy ass. She immediately told me to flip. She moved to the side grabbed the pole and said this I nodded, she said 6 I said no and said 4. Or more for and pointed to her taco. She said no no. And got a hand full a oil and gave me a standard handshake. Did allow UTC up top on some saggy Cs over all it got the job done but wasn't any great. Probably won't return as there's better options and of course the females in the ad are not there.

    https://richmond.rubratings.com/242744

  9. #22402

    Olivia quintana

    Quote Originally Posted by VBRobo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her earlier this year, and I can say BBBJ, COF and CIM is on her menu. Nice view from behind! Highly recommend, like said before she's chill, and relaxed and doesn't rush. Donation is pretty good for what you get!
    She's listed as coming to St. Louis on this: https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...quintana-52968.

    I dunno if she will come close enough to my location, but I am going to keep an eye on that independents web page. This Olivia is what my dreams are made of.

    Seems many of these ladies pass through your area.

  10. #22401

    Please post a review!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen? Trying to get together tomorrow.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3973983.htm?cat=1
    I'd love to know more!

  11. #22400

    Don't waste your time

    Or money for that matter. My worst experience to date. She grabs your manhood and acts and pretends you're getting a BBBJ only to whip out a cover. Ask beforehand and see what she says, LOL. She's a chain smoker too.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede  [View Original Post]
    What happened to her? Haven't seen an ad in a while and was hoping to see her for first time soon. Any knowledge if she offers BBBJ?

  12. #22399
    Yeah, that's why I wanted to check with you guys. I saw that her profile was pinged recently but the hasn't responded. Good to know she's on Vacation.

    Bummer, anyone know of any UTR redheads. Preferably younger and closer to the west side of town?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Well her profile shows "last active yesterday" to me.

    Idk how that site works but I am assuming that means someone logged into her profile?

    Maybe she blocked pre vacation #'s or something. $$ 5 an hour seems like more than I'd like to spend though.

  13. #22398

    Tammi Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede  [View Original Post]
    What happened to her? Haven't seen an ad in a while and was hoping to see her for first time soon. Any knowledge if she offers BBBJ?
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...i/236691161112

    She's in the DC area now but will be back in RVA soon.

  14. #22397
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #22396
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    Saw CiCi again early am for her qv special. Seen her before so the setup was qik. Once I got there didn't realize it was a cardate. That kinda pissed me off but I was already there. Had to wait about 20 mins before she came out. Getting frustrated and the sun was dam near up so we had to find a spot. Drove around a bit until we came across this nice little spot where I could take my time. She starts with a helluva bbj that eases my mind. I wanted to finish in her mouth. But I knew why I was there I wanted some more of that creamy pussy. I asked if I could go bareback she said yea for extra 100. I told her I only got 80 more. She agreed I told her to stick her ass out the passenger door and went to work on that ass doggie the best I could considering it was a cardate. Her pussy was so good raw I almost popped after 10 strokes. I had to pulled out to get myself together. I ask can I creampie her she told me I had to pullout. Then I slid right back in her pussy pound it until I pulled out and nutted all over her ass. I tried to stick back inn she wouldn't let me. Looked around and saw some old guy staring. Could careless after that nut. I pulled up my pants and dropped her at the corner and was gone. Great way to start my day damage 180.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/916524586097
    Now this is how it's done! Take notes gentlemen!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape