Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 19295
-
09-24-21 16:04 #11750Regular Member

Posts: 6Kay
Talked to her last week. She's still around. Just not working as often. Keep at it. You'll catch her eventually.
Originally Posted by StudGator
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 14:20 #11749Senior Member

Posts: 151Kay-Belle MIA?
Have ANY of you seen or heard from Kay-Belle in the last couple of weeks. PM me if you have. Thanks in advance.
I thought it might just be me being kicked to the curb. Maybe it is.
But now her personal digits don't even work. There aren't many worth the concern.
I've been around long enough to realize how quickly things change in a provider's perspective / world.
I am as choosy as it gets in selecting company. Even short term and second visits have to be earned by more than physical skill.
This gal is everything her good reputation says and then some. Kind of a unicorn in the hobby. Maybe in general.
Gator.
-
09-24-21 14:08 #11748Senior Member

Posts: 30Juice
Saw her last night! She did everything I asked her to do and them some! I don't post a lot but have been in the game for a while. Definitely won't be disappointed, Head game top notch. On a side note if anyone is willing to share a UTR with a brother?
-
09-23-21 08:44 #11747Senior Member

Posts: 46Heather in Cocoa home
I had coms with her this week, she said to text her today to setup for tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Conor1955
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 22:52 #11746Regular Member

Posts: 1Mercedes
Got a random group text from a number different then what she posts online asking for money to rent a car, individually texted after saying who it was and real name. Be careful. With that one.
-
09-22-21 15:25 #11745Regular Member

Posts: 4Looking for Heather in Cocoa
I wanted to contact Heather. Have not seen any ads on STG. Would like to establish coms.
-
09-22-21 12:10 #11744Senior Member

Posts: 791Heather
If you are referring to fit, mature, blond, bolt-on Heather in Cocoa with the dog, leggings and cap, and up for back door fun, I saw her a couple of weeks ago at her place and everything seemed fine. She did mention that she could use some more business but said she liked where she was staying. No talk of going to a hotel.
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 11:44 #11743Banned Member

Posts: 551Stacey
No, you were in fact correct. It's an old ad with an old unused tel number. Stacy is still very much UTR and working a regular job and only sees old friends she knew well.
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 10:41 #11742Senior Member

Posts: 2959Contact with Stacey
Sorry to hear that! My bad! I'd suggest trying the OP, Legend808. Hopefully he can hook you up with the current digits, now that his inbox has been cleared out!
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 10:35 #11741Senior Member

Posts: 556Bolt on Heather
I put a post up recently that blonde Heather with the man mades had contacted me and is no longer at that home per her conversation. She said she is in a hotel. I asked for any clarification from the group because typically in the hobby world that suggests that something has gone awry. Can anyone confirm or refute?
Originally Posted by PhantomFL
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 10:01 #11740Banned Member

Posts: 551Stacey
But note that the ad linked-to is two years old, and that is not the number I have (which she doesn't let me give out without her permission).
Originally Posted by MoreThanLookin
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 09:14 #11739Senior Member

Posts: 975A cup Heather vs Bolt-on Heather
Having seen both Heathers, bolt on Heather multiple times and a cup Heather once, I've enjoyed both of their company. A cup Heather was full GFE for me, even put on a sexy little school girl outfit and a nice pair of cum fuck me stilettos. Was a little tricky to arrange outcall to my place with her but everything worked out. She has a yoga tight body, no sign of demons when I saw her. Don't have her real name so haven't done a gray bar search for her history.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
Bolt on heather, well her reviews speak clearly on her accolades.
-
09-22-21 08:58 #11738Senior Member

Posts: 157Tried those
I texted the number in the ad, even though it is going on 2 years old. No response and the number sent to me does not match the ad.
Originally Posted by MoreThanLookin
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 08:51 #11737Senior Member

Posts: 2959Info on Stacey
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
NinoBrown, not sure if your post was meant for me. While you replied to my post, I'm not the person that wrote the review of Stacey, that's Legend. Plus, my inbox isn't full, just checked to confirm! But, perhaps most importantly, like MoreThanLookin stated:
Originally Posted by NinoBrown82
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MoreThanLookin
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 23:14 #11736Senior Member

Posts: 46LilSexyMe69
Tried to reply to your PM but your Inbox is full. I'll try again in a day or so.











Reply With Quote




