Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2667
-
08-17-07 04:08 #327Senior Member

Posts: 369well...
Who Doesn't!
Originally Posted by Bochom 32
-
08-17-07 01:17 #326Senior Member

Posts: 64For starters, I like to choke them while they blow me.
-
08-16-07 17:24 #325Senior Member

Posts: 291Yeah, that'd be great to know Bochom.
Originally Posted by B Malibu
-
08-16-07 04:01 #324Senior Member

Posts: 2072What is it that's so perverted that you crave?
Originally Posted by Bochom 32
-
08-16-07 02:10 #323Senior Member

Posts: 64Tyler the,
They look at me like that all the time, I have found only 2 girls in my life time to do what I want. Sad huh.
-
08-14-07 22:32 #322Senior Member

Posts: 291Guaranteed that I am. You ever had a street friend look at you like this when you tell her what you have in mind?
Originally Posted by Bochom 32
-
08-13-07 05:03 #321Senior Member

Posts: 369Trish
Picked up Trish, this nice looking girl off 8th and san pedro around 11pm. I couldnt really tell if she was white or hispanic and didnt ask cause i didnt really have any convo with her. i just picked her up, paid the 20, rolled down the condom and got my BJ then dropped her off by the Cuntington. she had black hair, was wearing some kind of hat and had some tatoos on her chest. man she did have nice tits. nothing else out there so finding her was great as the service was great.
-
08-09-07 16:38 #320Senior Member

Posts: 50Confirm on Alana. She's been for many, many years. That is why she would not do FS for a long time. Legally it would have been really bad for her. She's dirty and yes, is HIV+, but she is pretty cool to just talk to/hang out with.
I would still like to see her and say hi. If anyone knows where she is, PM me please. I'd make a trip to DT just to see her and say hi.
-
08-09-07 13:43 #319Senior Member

Posts: 255Britney......... Alana
Sordid...... you may or may not have read it already here but Britney is HIV+. That said Plan accordingly!! Alana Ive been told is laying low and is HIV+ also.
-
08-09-07 00:19 #318Senior Member

Posts: 64Gottime,
I plead not guilty, judge not to happy with that. The ada didn't want to work with us, I got lucky and got a new ada who was willing to deal. So I got no class, just the test, no solicitation on my record, just trespassing. Sweet deal huh? I have tried to stop, did for a while but keep going back, what can I say I am addicted just like the rest of us:
-
08-08-07 10:52 #317Senior Member

Posts: 50Britney
Can't confirm it, but I heard that Britney is back in DT. Tall blonde with tats on her shoulder. Kinda bitchy.
-
08-08-07 04:20 #316Senior Member

Posts: 369terror
standard case, pled "no contest", got the fees, 2yrs probation, test, class, you know, the usual. its all over w now. hmmmm, didn't you have a case as well? i remember the old "terror" handle. been alot more careful. i stop going out and try to quit but eventually always go back. I see you still do this thing we do. rock on and stay safe.
Last edited by Got Time; 08-08-07 at 04:22. Reason: added to the post
-
08-07-07 01:24 #315Senior Member

Posts: 64Tyler D,
I am sick perverted freak too. Tell me about it, I bet you are not more perverted than me.
Gottime, whats up bro? How did your case turn out? I used to post as terror back in the day.
-
08-06-07 17:49 #314Senior Member

Posts: 52Re: Skid row homeless demographic site
Thanks Tyler D.
I have very little experience in the street scene. The only legitimate experience there is Carey back in 2004 and I was lucky that I was able to spot and got her in my car quickly and also that I didn't get any STD or anything from her. Since then I've been seeing girls from CL.
Whenever I drive through downtown, I can't help thinking about the experience with Carey and try to find any SWs but normally I would just find a bunch of homeless people. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there potential SWs among young homeless girls? I'm just wondering if any of you have spoken to them to find any potentials.
EB
-
08-06-07 05:12 #313Senior Member

Posts: 369Jenny.
anyone had experience w jenny from holland? petite WSW in her 20's. cute little piece of ass.













Reply With Quote





