Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 24043
-
09-23-21 00:37 #14068Senior Member

Posts: 26CP Alina
Anyone got experience? Look decent.
-
09-22-21 17:48 #14067Regular Member

Posts: 9Ami with MP
Discreet location in Tyson's. Arranged to meet with Ami. Very sweet Japanese with smooth curves and nice naturals. We undressed together and then headed to shower. This was only negative as there was visible mold at the bottom of the shower curtain and smelled as such. Her English is limited but enough to get points across. During shower she asked if I liked when she was rubbing from behind and she soaped extra and was reaching through to the front. After shower started off face down on the bed with her kissing and rubbing her nice size naturals on my back and backside. Proceeded to rimming and milking and then flipped for BBBJ. I had her ride my face for a bit. Nice smooth kitty. Next put cover on for some CG and then switch to mish where I popped. Nice after care and then shower and left. Very sweet and accommodating.
https://www.moonpalace.club/
-
09-22-21 11:14 #14066Senior Member

Posts: 199MoonPalace June
Went to go see her from the positive TER reviews. I swear the reviews are fake. Looks nothing like the pics especially the video. Her face is her but prob needs to add 20 pounds at least. Ended up walking out which I rarely do.
https://www.moonpalace.club/
-
09-22-21 10:10 #14065Senior Member

Posts: 691Mariah Mendoza
What a shame. I was searching her out as she will be in my area of Illinois soon. https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...-mendoza-32126.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308
[View Original Post]
If it's no DFK, barely having fun with the fun bags, then NO. But I have had great success with the Brazilians when Touring Girls Dot Com was around and my link above seems to be a replacement for them in many ways. They were the hottest ladies on the planet, offering a full hour of nonstop fun with most all the extras. But I love that this forum saves me premium bucks on not-so-premium ladies. It is too bad, she's dripping hot.
-
09-22-21 09:44 #14064Regular Member

Posts: 5Big feet providers?
Anyone ever have dream of big feet? Size 9 or above?
-
09-22-21 00:31 #14063Senior Member

Posts: 27It's true
Yeah that's the same gal, accurate pics. Reviews are accurate. Had a recent dream, extremely hot provider. But rushed and only service was being a starfish. Dream was worth it for me once cause that's my type, but would not repeat, my hand would be better service imo.
Originally Posted by Roger1201
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 13:27 #14062Senior Member

Posts: 309Lisa
Great looking, very hot Thai girl. Unfortunately, she doesn't deliver what she promises. Lots of reviews on the oThER site.
Originally Posted by Roger1201
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 12:29 #14061Senior Member

Posts: 33Is this her? https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/2552215.
Originally Posted by JoeHat58
[View Original Post]
Just wondering cause the pics look a little different but can't really tell. Thanks.
-
09-21-21 11:01 #14060Regular Member

Posts: 6Great Time
Saw her about two weeks ago. Ad is pretty close to how she looks like. Add 15 lbs and that's her. She was very willing to do anything $80 for a qv Gives great head and really got into it while taking it from behind. Pretty typical hotel in-call.
Originally Posted by HaroldMyers;5551374[URL
-
09-21-21 05:14 #14059Regular Member

Posts: 9Hazel with AG
I had a great time with Hazel from AG a couple days ago. Discreet apartment location. A woman in her 30's greeted me behind the door. Its definitely the girl in the pics. However, as is to be expected, she's a little older than she appears in her pics. Also, she's a little thicker in the middle but nice large breasts. Headed back to the room, kissing and then shower. She was playful, with plenty of hands on action, body slide and preview BJ. Back to the room where she used her nice size tits to tease johnny before moving on to a very good BBBJ. Then I had her climb on top for DATY then moved on to cg and finished in mish. Her service was very good, very friendly and accommodating.
-
09-20-21 14:54 #14058Senior Member

Posts: 98Joyce
She does not advertise.
Originally Posted by SmileOnWaves
[View Original Post]
646 XXX4075.
-
09-20-21 06:17 #14057Senior Member

Posts: 365Mya
She's nice and had no gag reflex at all. Dreamed of a qv witch bbjwcof for 80.
Originally Posted by HaroldMyers
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 01:00 #14056Senior Member

Posts: 583Pretty Mya
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/67299383
Any visits to this lady?
I went to meet a few months back but I ended up not connecting at the last minute. I thought she was fake. Yet she still posts.
She advertises Greek play. Any help?
-
09-19-21 22:40 #14055Senior Member

Posts: 309Luana
I saw the review from the guy who was scammed. At least he had the balls to write the screaming, denouncing review. However, anyone who sends an up-front deposit and also provides an ID is likely to get what he got. Thinking with the little head that way will get get you fucked, but not laid. The link to ultimatecompanion. escortbook.com, a reported scam site, along with the other two suspect (and no doubt fake) TER reviews were also red flags. I know some guys are providing IDs but only to agencies that have been well reviewed here. I did once, but blocked out my last name, address and license number - it was accepted. In more decades of mongering than I care to admit I've never given an up-front deposit. It's a guaranteed ripoff.
Originally Posted by Alien988
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 22:02 #14054Regular Member

Posts: 11Can you provide the link where Joyce listed her contact info?
Originally Posted by Cachito123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




