Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 10993
-
09-24-21 02:35 #7453Senior Member

Posts: 1189Is there an ad for her? I'd TOFTT.
Originally Posted by BenchWarmer
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 02:03 #7452Senior Member

Posts: 548Mika
Has anyone seen this girl before? She goes by the name Mika Ozaki but I'm pretty sure she's Thai.
-
09-23-21 21:53 #7451Regular Member

Posts: 20Lana Roses
Any one try Lana Roses?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Kapaa/lanaroses
Wondering if she's legit and if pics are the same person?
Hmu.
PSniff.
-
09-23-21 12:08 #7450Senior Member

Posts: 403Thanks much!
Thanks for the info so far. Please let me know if there any others if possible.
-
09-22-21 16:44 #7449Senior Member

Posts: 262Yo
I personally think you should go with massage parlor better service and quality than a lot of these indies just my opinion unless you can get in to see princess / Leia or amera banks they would be the only 2 I would spend that kind of money on stay safe and good luck.
Originally Posted by JasonHungHung
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 15:54 #7448Senior Member

Posts: 1301Search the Honolulu threads for Madison Marie. That's the one in the Eros ad. She's been reviewed before. As for the other I've never seen or heard anything in regards to her service or in person appearance. GL!
Originally Posted by JasonHungHung
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 03:27 #7447Senior Member

Posts: 403Help please!!
I will be in Honolulu this weekend and wondering if https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2503470 or https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3902288.htm?cat=1 was legit or does anyone have any info about them? Or can someone direct me to a good provider. Not to picky on body but prefer not too heavy. Thick or smaller is fine. Prefer big tits and / or above avg BBBJ. Thanks for any info in advance. I feel like the selection out here is better than where I'm at. I will try to help you out if you're ever across the whole country in Virginia.
-
09-21-21 23:53 #7446Senior Member

Posts: 94No bother
Yeah don't bother with those. I checked out Liana and she was also asking bitcoin deposit. I found out she is from Philippines.
Originally Posted by AtletaTigre
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 22:46 #7445Senior Member

Posts: 284Current rates
Right now it's 350 for guys she's seen already (regulars). If she hasn't seen you before and it's your first time with her it's 400.
Originally Posted by WetAndWild
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 18:00 #7444Senior Member

Posts: 158Ivy. Don't waste your time
Saw the amazing photos and was hoping she wasn't TGTBT.
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/1621865.htm?cat=1
Don't bother with her. She's a scammer trying to get you to send deposit by going to her site www.ivy.xxx.
Figured as much since the photos were all very good and from a single shoot, but figured nothing ventured nothing gained.
-
09-21-21 12:30 #7443Regular Member

Posts: 15I've seen Amy several times. There are signs of substance abuse which is sad, but besides that time with her is amazing. I think she gives one of the best BBBJ's around. One time she asked if I could stay the rest of the day and we just kept having sex the rest of the evening. 3 sessions for the price of one!
Originally Posted by HappyBilly
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 03:04 #7442Senior Member

Posts: 423Princess Leia
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 10:35 #7441Senior Member

Posts: 284New Ad for Club Leia
Good for you. Don't waste your time and effort on her anymore. There are many other providers out there.
Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80
[View Original Post]
As for me, Just had an an awesome appointment with her this weekend. Got to love that view of her ASs in the air, back arched, with her tribal tattoos on her back, doing it in doggie. Was able to schedule no problem even with the new Ad.
https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2595100
Looks like the Header has changed to say Princess but she is still calling herself Leia. Regulars like me won't have any problem making appointments with her. It's those new customers that will be tough because because guys will be new phone number that isn't known to her. Brand New phone numbers tend to be No Shows for her, and cancel with in 5 minutes of show time. Which losses her money and time. Not only her but for new guys wanting to see her. Getting that first appointment is the key into getting into Club Leia, once you are established was a real person and a real phone number, associated with you, making future appointments is going to be easier. So my advice to guys wanting to try her out, is to keep trying until you're in, because once you're in and if you want to continue to see her it's all down hill from then.
-
09-19-21 20:05 #7440Senior Member

Posts: 180Leia / Princess
I just noticed Leia has changed her Ad to Princess. On Saturday her Ad said she's available for appointments 24/7. Now she changed her name and no mention of the time she's available. I use to like to see her but her erratic schedule and now this has got me to the point of taking a pass on her. That's all.
Originally Posted by Tufono1
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 17:49 #7439Senior Member

Posts: 1189Angel
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angel-es...onolulu-891580
Anyone try this girl? I see the same number on PD but zero reviews. A bit expensive for no GFE. But I can't find any reviews. Any mongers take the plunge? Reached out to her but haven't heard from her yet.










Reply With Quote





