Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 315 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 4721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3281

    Lydia

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Lydia who is searchable on the Worcester board is currently in Leominster. A member gave me her number about two months ago. She answered the first day I texted her but then went silent until this week. She said she turned on the old phone we were talking on, saw all my attempts to reach her, and decided to text me on her new phone.

    Anyways, I picked her up where she said she would be waiting. We went to another spot which was surprisingly comfortable, but not hers. However, I was not sketched out.

    She looked better than the photos because she had some makeup on. She's short. Very decent body. Not beaten up whatsoever. Surprisingly good hygiene and physical appearance. Nice little pierced titties. Surprisingly tight kitty. Did not clock watch and accepted a modest donation for our short session.

    Very good performance. Will be repeating. As always, trades welcomed, even if she's old news to you, she's new to me.
    Are you saying she has a place to host at? I might have to give her a call. Saw her once in Worcester for a car date, great time but I much prefer the privacy of a bedroom.

  2. #3280

    Let me guess

    Let me guess. He was pissed about my request to trade?

  3. #3279
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #3278

    Lydia

    Lydia who is searchable on the Worcester board is currently in Leominster. A member gave me her number about two months ago. She answered the first day I texted her but then went silent until this week. She said she turned on the old phone we were talking on, saw all my attempts to reach her, and decided to text me on her new phone.

    Anyways, I picked her up where she said she would be waiting. We went to another spot which was surprisingly comfortable, but not hers. However, I was not sketched out.

    She looked better than the photos because she had some makeup on. She's short. Very decent body. Not beaten up whatsoever. Surprisingly good hygiene and physical appearance. Nice little pierced titties. Surprisingly tight kitty. Did not clock watch and accepted a modest donation for our short session.

    Very good performance. Will be repeating. As always, trades welcomed, even if she's old news to you, she's new to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 82DD3342-AB1C-445D-A07F-CEB1B448D7E8.jpg‎   C0D6531D-423D-4E31-9BC5-BA3BCC04BACF.jpg‎   C4DD2DBE-93CC-4527-A09B-55A0EB7D68A1.jpg‎  

  5. #3277

    All Business Angelica

    I've never seen Angelica. I have texted her when she first became popular 1-2 years ago. She definitely seemed all business. I did however get her down to like 70-80 I believe. So, she will negotiate down from my past experience. However, if she's all business then fuck that. Nothing makes an experience worse than a chick who can't even act in the moment for a short period of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Pics are mostly heavily filtered. Non-filtered version will not look nearly as good but not terrible either. Heavy user (at that time anyways) and mostly about business. Not the worst so perhaps worth a shot if you're curious but not a repeat for me unless this one offers more value. Did cim and cfs but was hesitant for daty during my dream, which was a turnoff. Down under had a bad smell too. Demon marks and business attitude makes me want to explore what else is out there first.

  6. #3276

    Personally wouldn't recommend

    Pics are mostly heavily filtered. Non-filtered version will not look nearly as good but not terrible either. Heavy user (at that time anyways) and mostly about business. Not the worst so perhaps worth a shot if you're curious but not a repeat for me unless this one offers more value. Did cim and cfs but was hesitant for daty during my dream, which was a turnoff. Down under had a bad smell too. Demon marks and business attitude makes me want to explore what else is out there first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickjones  [View Original Post]
    The pics are Angelicka (she's calling herself Monroe now) but the phone number is different. The acton location is making me a little suspicious. Does anyone know if she really moved from Fitchburg and is now working out of acton?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/987382445641

  7. #3275
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickjones  [View Original Post]
    The pics are Angelicka (she's calling herself Monroe now) but the phone number is different. The acton location is making me a little suspicious. Does anyone know if she really moved from Fitchburg and is now working out of acton?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/987382445641
    I just read the ad.

    Anyone who says I promise to be the person in the ad is usually not.

  8. #3274

    Monroe / Angelicka

    The pics are Angelicka (she's calling herself Monroe now) but the phone number is different. The acton location is making me a little suspicious. Does anyone know if she really moved from Fitchburg and is now working out of acton?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/987382445641

  9. #3273

    ThE Other site

    Yes or you can provide reviews for a provider and get 7 days of VIP access per review, also you can see the non VIP remarks for the provider at not cost.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeTHacker  [View Original Post]
    Is that the site you have to pay to see reviews?

  10. #3272

    Mz Boston

    Both ads are her, like others have said loves to give head and she pretty good at it and also love to fuck, she no long at her place in the burg, not sure where she's at now. She a good time but scheduling can be a PITA. There were no signs of demons

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times. Had a great time on both visits. Loves to fu*k and give head, clean place and freshly showered. Only pain in the ass is trying to schedule with her other than that I'd highly recommend.

    Both ads are of her, second one is filtered.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Any signs of demons?

  11. #3271

    Who?

    Who is she? Do we know her by a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with this one recently. It's been close to a couple years since I first met her. She's come way down on her donation, . 8 FS car date. Looking more beat up now then what I remember her looking like. Still sucks a good dick but doesn't like CIM, bent her over my rear bumber and took it to the finish line. BYOC.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/205729196065

  12. #3270
    Had a visit with this one recently. It's been close to a couple years since I first met her. She's come way down on her donation, . 8 FS car date. Looking more beat up now then what I remember her looking like. Still sucks a good dick but doesn't like CIM, bent her over my rear bumber and took it to the finish line. BYOC.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/205729196065

  13. #3269

    Latina Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeTHacker  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Seems real, lots of social media posted.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/030708370588
    I saw her close to 2 year s ago when she first came on the scene. Donation was. 7 for 1/2 hr of FS at that time, worth the visit at that price point but I wouldn't repeat for what she's charging now. Ok time but wasn't really into it, some dude walked into the room by mistake while she was blowing me. Total PITA to schedule with and she lived with others at the time. Not the best looking woman out there, that's for sure.

  14. #3268

    Mz Boston

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    A member recently brought her to my attention. I've never seen or heard of her. Which one of these ads are her? Is she a good time?

    1).

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...6/578688343633

    2).

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/935847929128
    I've seen her a couple of times. Had a great time on both visits. Loves to fu*k and give head, clean place and freshly showered. Only pain in the ass is trying to schedule with her other than that I'd highly recommend.

    Both ads are of her, second one is filtered.

  15. #3267
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    A member recently brought her to my attention. I've never seen or heard of her. Which one of these ads are her? Is she a good time?

    1).

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...6/578688343633

    2).

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/935847929128
    Any signs of demons?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape