Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 18421
-
09-22-21 09:49 #7396Senior Member

Posts: 880Good FT / PT job.
That's about an $65 k a year job.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
Fuck me 40 hours a week, and we are all set. Hell, I'd settle for 20.
-
09-22-21 01:31 #7395Senior Member

Posts: 631That's my line
That's my line too. I normally tell the SBs that my last SB moves 2 months ago that why I'm back on the site. It's the same BS lines that we all feed each other. No ones going to come out and say I'm looking for 6th person to add to my rotation.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 00:58 #7394Senior Member

Posts: 184About the two-word names.
It's the pattern that SA's name generator uses for SBs who can't think of their own, and opt to have it generated for them. Fake accounts have a high likelihood of using the name generator, but you also will just have some lazy SBs use it as well, so you can't completely eliminate anyone who has that naming scheme.
-
09-22-21 00:44 #7393Senior Member

Posts: 184This one is using fake photos
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-9a11eae9c72e
Public profile photo is of some Korean IG model (https://www.instagram.com/p/CQEMPPztARZ/). One of the private ones are not even of the same girl.
-
09-21-21 22:58 #7392Senior Member

Posts: 30Seaangel
Very interesting! Took her to dinner but was already hammered from a work hh.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
She seemed into me so I guess we agreed on a hotel date.
As we got closer to it though she asked about allowance, I said 3, she said she used to get 8-10 so I said 4, she agreed.
She said she was on birth control and clean but provided zero proof.
I had to resked once and she flipped out so I blocked her.
She's chunky by the way.
-
09-21-21 19:16 #7391Senior Member

Posts: 631BrilliantAngel aka seaangel
She was one of my 1st SBs. Very flaky and GPS. She a cute redhead, with a nice body, but no where close to the hot pics she has on her profile. When I 1st meetup with her she didn't even know how to give a BJ. I put in a lot of work to get her to improve her skills, but after 6 months with little improvement I gave up. Only kept her that long because I have a soft spot for redheads.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 18:46 #7390Senior Member

Posts: 490BrilliantAngel = SeaAngel
A SB that keeps creating new profiles are usually bad news.
She's been reviewed here before. You can search for seaangel and see. Flaky, dead fish, not real photos etc. Basically there wasn't a single good review on her. I almost met her one time but she flaked. Last-minute cancel and silence. Probably should stay away.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 17:54 #7389Senior Member

Posts: 1021Just a little FYI, but I learned long ago if you keep this setting on "hidden" you never get bots messaging you or favoriting your profile.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 17:09 #7388Senior Member

Posts: 525Bots
Logging in from the basement of the Kremlin.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 16:45 #7387Senior Member

Posts: 1241Got to' Love The Bots!
This young lady showed up in my inbox and has already "favorited" me. Her English is impeccable: "I like play tennis very much and love cook. I am study in university to be a lawyer: My day start with fitness!
https://www.seeking.com/member/ecd19...c-558246eb96bd
Just trying to add some humor into the search for real SBs!
-
09-21-21 16:05 #7386Senior Member

Posts: 199Interesting Article
https://www.businessinsider.com/suga...ts-like-2019-8#I-quickly-learned-some-of-the-lingo-that-sugar-babies-and-sugar-daddies-use-6.
"Some of the things I've received on my first dates include stuffed animals, books, and $300 cash. ".
Hope nobodies seriously giving out stuffed animals. That's a little creepy.
-
09-21-21 15:39 #7385Senior Member

Posts: 618Moving. How many times have you heard it?
If I had a dollar for every time I have heard "I had a great arrangement before but he moved away so I'm looking again" haha.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
Honestly, it's like a broken record. Funny, I never hear "I had a great arrangement before but my SD got tired of my shit, or my SD found something better, newer, etc."
-
09-21-21 15:24 #7384Senior Member

Posts: 376Funny, hope you are wrong about someone actually taking that offer. What are these ladies thinking, more importantly, WTF are the dudes thinking, ridiculous really.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 14:58 #7383Senior Member

Posts: 199HoneyBunny
This one got straight to the point real quick. Recent SD moved away and looking for long term. Willing to meet 1-2 hours. Pictures she sent through text seem legit. $800 covered and but doesn't give BJ's. No way Jose for me. Tried to negotiate her down and won't budge. I'm sure someone here is crazy enough to pay that. If anyone has a different experience I'd be curious.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8f9b7...f-a555d918831c
-
09-21-21 12:04 #7382Senior Member

Posts: 618Yeah, hard to believe Sophia Grace is hanging out on SA as well, but the account is from 2018 so who knows?
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/16d0f...1-6cbdada18623












Reply With Quote




