Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 735 785 1185 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14776
    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see Ashley a few days ago, she gave me an address near J&W off Narragansett Blvd but I. The 20 minutes it took to get there she went silent. I assumed passed out or fell asleep.
    Was that address a hotel / motel, or a private residence?

  2. #14775

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I've been itching to see her because she's just my type. But those reviews scare me away.
    Sometimes I think "I'll take a chance and try her out anyway", then I come to my senses, re-read all the bad shit and snap out of it. She's a hot mess. It would be interesting to see if she still has any endearing qualities, but I don't have the time or patience to find out. That's a young man's or Save-a-Hoe project, but all reports point to her being too far gone.

  3. #14774
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    There haven't been any positive reviews on her in a very looong time! Mostly just a bipolar head case.
    Anyone seen her lately??

  4. #14773
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    There haven't been any positive reviews on her in a very looong time! Mostly just a bipolar head case.
    Yeah, I've been itching to see her because she's just my type. But those reviews scare me away.

  5. #14772

    Savannah

    There haven't been any positive reviews on her in a very looong time! Mostly just a bipolar head case.

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Damn savannah Marie is still advertising? Holy shit I remember having a great time with her like 8 years ago. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...r/360412164219

  6. #14771

    Savannah

    Damn savannah Marie is still advertising? Holy shit I remember having a great time with her like 8 years ago. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...r/360412164219

  7. #14770
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    That same basement apartment, as before? She's back in that same place, hosting in there again?
    Yes same place.

  8. #14769

    No Bath Ash

    I tried to see Ashley a few days ago, she gave me an address near J&W off Narragansett Blvd but I. The 20 minutes it took to get there she went silent. I assumed passed out or fell asleep.

  9. #14768

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to keep spamming this forum, but two questions?

    Has anyone seen Marissa recently? I've read mixed reports on her, but she seems attractive and would just like to know what I was walking into.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/820890990766

    And has anyone seen Tasha? I feel like she's real, but I basically haven't read anything about her. If anyone knows anything, please pass it along!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/820890990766
    I saw Marissa about 2 months ago, pics are really dated & she's covered in scabs & marks all over her body. She said it was glass from a car accident, clearly looked like meth scabs or something. I went ahead with it already as I already paid her but I used a cover for everything including the BJ. She was a nice enough girl but the life has really taken a toll on her. I pounded her ass & filled up the bag as quickly as I could. I then had to really rethink this hobby & decided to be a lot pickier moving forward. It's too bad if she was cleaned up she'd be a nice little piece of ass but not in her current state.

  10. #14767
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    It was at her house in NP.
    That same basement apartment, as before? She's back in that same place, hosting in there again?

  11. #14766

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reviews or tips on this one.

    Shitty bland conversation wanted to make sure its worth the trip.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/721824986663
    See my post a cpl pages ago. #14674 Not worth it IMO. Too skinny and older.

  12. #14765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Ashley definitely likes her booze--I wouldn't worry too much about that part. In fact, I think that the more wasted she gets, the more frisky she gets, and the more her airplane wing cuntflaps expand, and the more she cums like a jet engine when shagged, LOL!

    But back to the incall--am I correct in assuming the addesss that she gave you was a private dwelling, not a motel? Or what?
    It was at her house in NP.

  13. #14764

    Bathroomless Ashley incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    As KOF recently mentioned, her incall has changed, and I'd be curious to know if anyone has seen her there. I actually finally got in touch with her after months of trying to reach her, and she gave her address before I was ready to commit (and I had asked some other questions and was waiting for answers). She's actually only a couple houses down from where Pamela currently is, and Joelle worked out of for a little bit, right on the Providence / Cranston line. I didn't know how I felt about this, and she hadn't answered another inquiry, so I didn't follow up. I thought it was kind of strange that I didn't get a "where are you?" text, so I'm wondering if she was intoxicated. She was definitely tipsy the first time I saw her in NP, but it was probably worse than that if she never texted me again that night. But anyway, if anyone's seen her, please pass along info.
    Ashley definitely likes her booze--I wouldn't worry too much about that part. In fact, I think that the more wasted she gets, the more frisky she gets, and the more her airplane wing cuntflaps expand, and the more she cums like a jet engine when shagged, LOL!

    But back to the incall--am I correct in assuming the addesss that she gave you was a private dwelling, not a motel? Or what?

  14. #14763

    Any recent reviews on.

    Any recent reviews or tips on this one.

    Shitty bland conversation wanted to make sure its worth the trip.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/721824986663

  15. #14762

    Mandy DT

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen mandy a handful of times but I've never got the courage to ask providers this for some reason, does anyone know if she lets you take control during BBBJ? Does she let you hold her head down and be hard / aggressive, each time I've seen her she never really went down fully I'm not sure if its because I'm on the bigger side or not, I've only met 3 girls who claim to DT and she's one of them but the other 2 of them couldn't fully get to the base and hold let alone trying to get to the base without choking.
    Uh, I've guided her head gently, but I wouldn't get aggressive with her. That's not really her style of BJ. I'm also surprised she told you she could DT, because she said to me once that she couldn't really do it LOL. I'm a little larger than average, so she definitely hasn't gone all the way down on me. She can let it poke her throat, basically.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape