Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,006 to 25,020 of 25053
-
08-06-07 21:55 #48Senior Member

Posts: 475Champagne
No. A tip was neither mentioned by her nor offered by me. Basically, the way I see it, she sets her own rates for her advertised services. During my time with her, she delivered everything exactly as promised, so she didn't actually provide any services that would have earned a tip.
Originally Posted by Westbayman2000
My whole objective is to find new girls at a reasonable value. Sure, I've spent $300/hr on an escort in the past, but if I can find one that's only charging $125/hr, why would I pay more than what she's asking?
Don't forget, she also stated that repeat clients get an additional discount of $25 on repeat visits. Unfortunately, I neglected to verify if I'd still get the $25 discount on a return visit during her $125 special. If so, that would mean I'd only be paying $100 and hour. That would be sweet. I'd give up going to the AMPs if that were the case.
That's why I recommend everyone only see her when she's advertising an hourly special of $125. If nobody is willing to pay $175 an hour for her, she'll eventually realize that she only has a demand at $125. Eventually she'll lower her regular rate accordingly. It's basic Supply & Demand. Now that we know she's willing to accept $125, why would we ever pay more?
Guest123
-
08-06-07 21:12 #47Senior Member

Posts: 117Drugs, tatoos, piercing = Hep. C.
I'm sure we all know the risks,
Can't hurt to hear again.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/hea...epatitis.c.cnn
-
08-06-07 10:14 #46Senior Member

Posts: 87Good post
Question to G123 - Was there any mention of a tip on top of the fee with regards to escorts? Do the girls expect anything extra?
Thanks
Originally Posted by Guest123
-
08-05-07 23:53 #45Senior Member

Posts: 175Thank You
And yes a quality report is what it is all about, thanks G.
Originally Posted by Guest123
I have yet to find a good one on CL but will continue to research until I do.
Again Thank You and Peace
-
08-05-07 22:59 #44Senior Member

Posts: 475Champagne on CL
I was online today on CL and noticed Champagne was advertising for a 1 hour special at only $125, down from the usual $175 per hour rate. I called her up and set up an appointment. Found her house very easily, and I called her back once I arrived (as directed to).
I was directed to her apartment, walked up to the door and knocked and was then let in. We introduced ourselves and we then adjourned into her bedroom. I paid the $125 and then the fun began. CBJ, leading to a multi-positional performance, (similar to the porn movie she had conveniently playing simultaneously in the bedroom).
Long story short: she's a beautiful, clean girl, with a nice friendly, down-to-earth attitude. She looks as good if not better than her pictures, and that's saying something. We had a nice long 1 hour session in which she ended with the last 10 minutes giving me a nice erotic backrub. She's got a nice set of augmented boobs, and knows how to use them.
The best part is that she offers a reduced rate for repeat clients, of which I plan on becoming. If you are looking for the stereotypical "GFE", she's the "Gold Standard". I can't recommend her high enough. I honestly can't think of a single negative to report about my visit with her, (other than her yapping dog in the other room).
I thoroughly enjoyed it. ...and yes PsychoZero, let me be very clear and succinct about this: when I say it was a superlative experience, that means it was very, very good, so much so I really, really enjoyed it, and I plan on repeating numerous times. (I just want to make certain you understand and don't misquote me yet again.)
Should the opportunity present itself, I recommend calling her during one of her numerous mid-day "specials", which occur every few days. No sense paying $175 when $125 FS specials are available on a regular basis.
Just thought the rest of you would like to know of yet another option available at your disposal. It was a pleasure TOFTT on this one. Glad to be of service and to contribute. That's what it's all about, right PZ?
Guest123
-
08-04-07 14:10 #43Regular Member

Posts: 9Wow too many tats! I've been watching craigslist for a while and never saw this one.
Originally Posted by ILuvIt
-
08-04-07 11:00 #42Senior Member

Posts: 117Italian Monkey
That's not the one from Cranston with the 464 #, actually never saw her pic on CL, good luck with her, actually looks like a nice set upstairs, and nice body, let us know, try and grab her digits/contact info for us, I'm sure many here would take the leap.
Just be careful, with so much artwork, always the risk of hep see. And worse, so be careful and covered. : o)
Good luck tonight.
-
08-02-07 21:40 #41Senior Member

Posts: 88Hmmm Tats don't bother me. I'd do that. Any info would be appreciated.
-
08-02-07 20:46 #40Senior Member

Posts: 438Tatoo
Italian Monkey,
I brightened your pic, hope you didn't mind.
Tatoos are a turnoff to me. I get too distracted by them.
-
08-02-07 16:06 #39Senior Member

Posts: 125Mystery girl
Well she is cool with meeting up at a spot first for a couple of drinks (thats what I offered) then comming back to my place, as for a number she says she has a cell phone but its her only phone right now and she is working on getting another phone for escorting, she says she is new to all this. I don't think she is that girl tiffany, think her name is lynn, any how I would have posted a link but she deletes her ad on the other hand I had recieved some pics heres one of them. I will keep yall posted on how things go, kinda want to get up tonight and not wait for Saturday.
-
08-02-07 11:45 #38Senior Member

Posts: 126Your place
Be very careful about bringing her to your place. You could be spotted by some one whom you do not want to spot you, she could return at a bad time, could be followed by a friend, etc. I am not saying nobody should bring such a girl home. Just be careful.
Originally Posted by Italian Monkey
-
08-01-07 21:15 #37Regular Member

Posts: 11What's the secret?
I'm, you can keep your secret until you have put your time and money down. Why bother? My advice would be to post the CL link here and ask if anyone has seen the mystery girl, who knows maybe she's not a mystery. From your description, I hope she is not the infamous Miss Tiffany 401-464-0056 who has haunted Providence (and Boston SS) CL over the past year plus. For me she was a cash and dash, my worst ever escort experience.
Originally Posted by Italian Monkey
-
08-01-07 17:32 #36Senior Member

Posts: 117Italian Monkey
If you want, shoot me the link where you found her on CL and I'll do a search for rest of her posts, any reviews on CL or TER, etc. And get back to you.
Usually they post a number, curious why she didn't. Did you ask her for her number? Seems odd, they are always so willing on CL to list a number, very few don't. You might have one that really likes to be as anonomous as she can, or something else.
There is one from fall river that won't provide a picture or her number until you give her a number and she calls you, but she is on the up and up, and is pretty cool.
Later
-
08-01-07 14:49 #35Senior Member

Posts: 125A girl froom craigs
Well. I usually just do the AMP thing, SW's, and agencies, been trolling CL for like a year, always scared of the stories I read, I replied to a girl who should remain nameless until I hook up with her this satrurday, and see how it goes, any how I do no or she says she is new to this, she has numerous tatoos, from cranston, shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes, slim, a real looker, looking for 1. 5 a half and 2. For an hour, dosent have a place. Any one talk to her at all? Shes cool with meeting up in a public place before we go back to mine for some fun. What yall think? Don't have her number yet just going back and forth through e-mail. Anticapation is killing me, but thats what I love about this hobby, a fast heart race, butterflys etc. Right? Hmmm. Can't wait will keep yall posted.
-
07-31-07 14:49 #34Senior Member

Posts: 175CL reviews
I found this on my daily web Mongering tour. This guy spends alot of money.
http://providence.craigslist.org/ers/385493752.html
Peace











Reply With Quote




