Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 662 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5391
    So glad I have joined this community.

  2. #5390
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Pulled the trigger on Maddie. The pics are her and she's real, no thugs or anything like that and I got mine off for 1. 2. That being said tho she's just another overpriced junkie with a hotel room. Bbj, cfs quicky. Was there for 20 min won't be back.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/767347483589
    I saw her a couple days ago, and I wll tell you she's way overpriced lookwise, age-wise and performance-wise. I was very disappointed when I saw her, she's definitely not 29 (looked more like in her late thirties); she is very skinny with a soft smooth skin but is a 6/10 at best in looks. I should've just waLked away but I was already there and drove far enough. She asked me for donation upfront 200 hh which i layed on her dresser;however,she made sure to grab it off the dresser to hide it in her bathroom . I did ask for qv which she said would ve been 140 for only 10 min. I cut my losses and just went with it, trying to make the best out of the situation. It was BBBJ (average) and cfs nothing to write home about. Overall it was a big disappointment and I definitely wouldn't go back even if no one else was around. To each their own.
    Forgot to mention she was even asking for tips at the end ,which was quite comical

  3. #5389

    Maddie

    Pulled the trigger on Maddie. The pics are her and she's real, no thugs or anything like that and I got mine off for 1. 2. That being said tho she's just another overpriced junkie with a hotel room. Bbj, cfs quicky. Was there for 20 min won't be back.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/767347483589

  4. #5388

    Butter face

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    But she's got a Butter face. If you going to pay for somebody, at least pay for an somewhat attractive girl. Someone halfway decent looking. She's ugly bro.
    Is there a link to the ad?

  5. #5387

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Is she even legit? Please pm if you prefer.
    Do you have a link? There are more tan one.

  6. #5386
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202  [View Original Post]
    Could not agree more! No need to pay for fat ugly chicks. They'll do it for free plus who needs that? I only go for ones that take care of themselves and are little spinners. Got to have a cute face too. Once they get fat and ugly its bye bye for me.
    The only reason to monger is to fuck hot chicks, not fuck ugly ones. How dare she call herself an escort.

  7. #5385

    Redhead best in bed

    Has anyone seen her? Is she even legit? Please pm if you prefer.

  8. #5384
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    But she's got a Butter face. If you going to pay for somebody, at least pay for an somewhat attractive girl. Someone halfway decent looking. She's ugly bro.
    Could not agree more! No need to pay for fat ugly chicks. They'll do it for free plus who needs that? I only go for ones that take care of themselves and are little spinners. Got to have a cute face too. Once they get fat and ugly its bye bye for me.

  9. #5383
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Pros: safe Incall. Great tits. Negotiable.

    Cons: Big. Boring unenthusiastic BJ.

    YMMV. I won't repeat.

  10. #5382

  11. #5381

    Sorry to sound like an ass when I say this.

    But she's got a Butter face. If you going to pay for somebody, at least pay for an somewhat attractive girl. Someone halfway decent looking. She's ugly bro.

  12. #5380

    Agree

    100% agree. Never park where they want. I would personally park a block or 2 away.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    You did the right thing!

    Never park where they tell you, in case it's a setup. Likewise, if they ask where you parked or the color of your car. That's none of their business. If they complain, take yours elsewhere. You have more to lose than they do.

    BMD.
    .

  13. #5379
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty281  [View Original Post]
    Has lost a lot of weight, still looks good, great BBBJ skills for $8. Expensive for FS $12. To $15. Has specific parking area and got upset when I did not park where she told me to. Parked a block away and no where near her driveway so was not infringing on any neighbors spot etc. Weird.
    You did the right thing!

    Never park where they tell you, in case it's a setup. Likewise, if they ask where you parked or the color of your car. That's none of their business. If they complain, take yours elsewhere. You have more to lose than they do.

    BMD.

  14. #5378

    I have seen her recently

    Quote Originally Posted by SngleGuy52  [View Original Post]
    Going to try to see her this weekend wondering what is available other than an amazing BBBJ?
    Has lost a lot of weight, still looks good, great BBBJ skills for $8. Expensive for FS $12. To $15. Has specific parking area and got upset when I did not park where she told me to. Parked a block away and no where near her driveway so was not infringing on any neighbors spot etc. Weird.

  15. #5377
    Quote Originally Posted by SngleGuy52  [View Original Post]
    Going to try to see her this weekend wondering what is available other than an amazing BBBJ?
    She's been reviewed on this board before. I think everything is on the table. That being said she's not very fun to look at though has good oral skills. I personally wouldn't do anything with her, not my cup of tea.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape