Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 24704
-
09-20-21 17:54 #18044Senior Member

Posts: 45I'm sorry but she has some hot stuff on there.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 17:04 #18043Senior Member

Posts: 144I stronly agree
Why pay for pictures and stuff on Only Fans site when you can get all those things and much more for free on free porn sites!
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 16:12 #18042Senior Member

Posts: 120Great massage at Zen last weekend
Since this thread is Massage Parlor Reports, I figure I would get us focused on the MPs and AMPs again. YMMV.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/105366
-
09-20-21 16:00 #18041Senior Member

Posts: 162Yeah, Sparky had a similar misadventure with someone else, a former SW, a month or so ago. The woman that said she doesn't live alone, but Sparky was assured that everyone was out for at least an hour. So she suggests Sparky lie on the living room couch. Considering she doesn't live alone Sparky wasn't too happy about that, but whatever, and she begins a mediocre massage. Five minutes later, someone knocks at the door which was like 10 feet away from the couch. Without a word she goes to answer it. Huh? Sparky quickly starts getting dressed, and after a short conversation, she closes the door. It was someone she knows, she said. So we get back to business, and in a couple minutes, knocking at the door again. WTF? Sparky quickly starts getting dressed again. A longer conversation ensues, and she comes back and says it was the same person, OK, lie back down. Needless to say, Sparky is in no mood for a massage by now. Are these girls stupid?
Originally Posted by RoyBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 13:52 #18040Senior Member

Posts: 263My weirdest experience was 10 or 15 years ago, not in the St. Louis area and this (much older) woman (I dig that sometimes, don't judge) was in the middle of the HE, takes a call, is clearly setting up another appointment, during which she says to the caller, "Hell yeah hun, I love sucking off little boys." I've never torn out of a place faster. Gives me creep-gag-inducing chills every time I remember that nightmare.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy69
[View Original Post]
But yeah, my point is that unless you're paying for golden pussy at one of the upscale services or going to an AMP, there's a good chance something kinda fucked up is going to happen. Those kinda ladies aren't doing it because they lead normal, stable lives. Just how it is.
-
09-20-21 11:54 #18039Senior Member

Posts: 285Please stop guys
Guys,
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
Please do not patronize these waste of time only fans sites, if we all want her to come back and I know we all do because she is one of the best ever in STL, she has to need money, patronizing her only fans will not help that situation I did look at it and nothing is nude its all teaser pics with everything available for purchase, guys I beg of you stop paying for only fans not only is it stupid but if you want material to spank the monkey its free online everywhere! Parker come back asap please.
-
09-20-21 07:30 #18038Senior Member

Posts: 44Kimmi
I usually don't post but this experience I had is too crazy not to share.
First the good. Kimmi was very nice and super chill. Raw look, no makeup but I think she's a attractive for a 40-ish MILF. She has one of those broken, gravelly voices that drives me crazy in a good way. So as I arrived at her Troy (not Collinsville) home and walked in I was hopeful. She took me to the back bedroom, threw a sheet over the bed and told me to get comfortable. She starts the massage which is just sensual. We're having a nice conversation.
Then things get weird. First she wants to play music, which is fine. But instead of just turning on a playlist, she plays one song at a time. So she's picking up her phone every 4-5 minutes to play a different song. And it's not spa or anything it's country music which I hate. But that's my fault she asked me if I liked it and I just lied and said yes. Then all of a sudden someone starts ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door. She calmly excuses herself and leaves the room. I hear the muffled voice of a girl yelling through the door. She yells back: "I thought I told you to go to your grandmas! I'll pick you up in an hour after I get my car back!" Thank God the door was locked and apparently she didn't have a key. But it's too late. By this time I've already jumped off the bed, started putting my clothes back on while I'm looking for a window to jump out of. She walks back in and declares the situation under control while rolling her eyes at "these damn kids. " I decided to divest for a second time and stay.
On the flip she starts a tease and massage which is going well, but then the phone rings. She picks it up and starts talking DURING the HE. It's her mechanic. So she's going at it while I can hear Whitey on the other end of the line describing the damage to her bumper. Very arousing! She hangs up and apologizes. But then she picks up a towel and asks when I'm ready. Then she asks again. And again. She's holding the towel up to me ready for the "catch. " When it's time for the finish she essentially wraps it around me. Yikes. I jumped off the bed and put my clothes on and left in a hurry. She did offer a bottle of water for the road which was nice.
I have never left a place more uneasy than entering until this visit. Or more quickly. I felt like I was fleeing the scene of a crime. I can't wait to see her again.
-
09-19-21 16:31 #18037Senior Member

Posts: 335Parker OF
I actually posted this on 9/1/2021. It's https://onlyfans.com/sammyunravelled.
Originally Posted by Wick12
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 16:25 #18036Senior Member

Posts: 485Sophia
Exactly! Happened on Thursday. Set it up on Monday. Confirmed on Tuesday. SHE confirmed with me on Weds. Thursday I sent a text 2 hours before the time. Crickets. TO HELL WITH THIS CHICK!
Originally Posted by Ben6556
[View Original Post]
LTB.
-
09-19-21 16:20 #18035Senior Member

Posts: 120Speaking of good ones.
Originally Posted by SkaT
[View Original Post]
Who remembers Lilly that was here late 2018?
Tiny waist with big boobs.
It is exciting walking through that door not knowing what your going to get.
LOL I've walked right back out many times.
-
09-19-21 12:17 #18034Banned Member

Posts: 54Hotel Asians
I've had my time wasted by the hotel Asians. I've also had a super, hella good time with the hotel Asians. Experienced hobbyists in this forum can attest it's like the proverbial Forest Gump 'box of chocolates'. Sometimes it sucks and things get screwed up when attempting to schedule. Sometimes it's fucking awesome!
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
You are at the mercy of the scheduler you are texting with. You realize you are not texting the actual girl you are attempting to schedule with? You are dealing with a scheduler that may / or may not know if the girl is busy with another customer. If the girl and scheduler are not in synch, everything gets screwed up. Add on top of that the scheduler barely speaks English. It's a bad recipe for sure.
I'm sorry for calling you out. Not cool on my part. However, f'ing with them may burn that bridge. They keep track of customers that call / text. A single hotel Asian provider may be behind several of the ads you see. You are then burning multiple bridges. Just consider that. I know I take the messed up attempts in stride because I've had enough positive experiences that balance the scales.
Serenity now. Say no to revenge.
-
09-19-21 11:43 #18033Regular Member

Posts: 11Parker OF
Anyone know the * name for our Parker?
-
09-17-21 22:10 #18032Senior Member

Posts: 164Reviews in Missouri
I am sure the 120 tip and the 200 tip was the actual total price of the session which could be 1 hour, 90 minutes, or 2 hours with the tip included. Thanks unfortunately the adult ad sites are used to set these places up to fail inspection or do what they did to Royal. Made a whole lot of noise about illegal activities but there was no case. The only reason this place closed was the because the landlord was pressured not renew their lease.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
Use the ads and reviews are to get you to try the store. After that YMMV.
-
09-17-21 18:22 #18031Senior Member

Posts: 68Olivia. PLM
Saw Olivia today. She's very kind, but no where near as attractive as the "representative" picture. Great conversation and a very relaxing massage. I would have preferred a little more teasing from the beginning, but she eventually made it a little more of a sensual massage instead of just relaxing. After the flip there was more massage before just getting to the finish, which was nice. I had a good time, but may try Brea before repeating. MT up charge offered but I wasn't interested.
-
09-17-21 17:26 #18030Senior Member

Posts: 489Asian
You go and have a visit and report back, they may waste your time on the first try or two also then you will see why, if you do get service let us all know about your experience.
Originally Posted by SkaT
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





