Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 956 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 1006 1056 1456 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 28205
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13880

    Angel Bambi

    Saw her back in April- very quiet personally but she's not a clock watcher and is a real trooper. If your looking for someone vocal, she's not for you. However, good dependable provider who provides what you want / need. One side note is when I saw her, she had dirty feet and to me that was a little turn off.

    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for the same info. She popped up on another site I'm on as a member but no reviews I can find. It seems that after May she is silent but KC add with 1 pic only in September...odd. However I'm very interested in seeing if she is cool. My biggest concern is safety and being rushed.

  2. #13879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by G2244  [View Original Post]
    If any senior members would like to get info on a UTR I have let me know. She needs some help meeting new people. She is be the university. Also, if you have any UTR yourselves you could share that would be cool too.
    Please check your pm's.

  3. #13878
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    I've seen those pictures over 5 years ago.

    She's got to be even worse today.
    Her add's for years have said 50 yrs old. she's probably 60 to early 60's but looks good for age...if that's your thing. I saw her a long long time ago many years and she isn't going to rob you or create drama but she is absolutely zero fun pretty much a 2 position woman...!

  4. #13877
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reviews on Angel Bambi? She seems to offer what I'm looking for (BBBJ & cim) at a decent rate. Found her on social media and just wanted to make sure she's not bat $hit crazy before I take the leap.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angel-bambi694u
    I'm looking for the same info. She popped up on another site I'm on as a member but no reviews I can find. It seems that after May she is silent but KC add with 1 pic only in September...odd. However I'm very interested in seeing if she is cool. My biggest concern is safety and being rushed.

  5. #13876
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Utr

    If any senior members would like to get info on a UTR I have let me know. She needs some help meeting new people. She is be the university. Also, if you have any UTR yourselves you could share that would be cool too.

  6. #13875

    Cjhound

    Hey man, your pms are full and this is for anyone so I'm just posting it on here.

    Sorry if I'm not supposed to do this, just wanted to help him out.

    Yea.

    Here's my advice.

    The must see's as off tonight are.

    1. the studio / the ritz. Latin / white girls.

    2. Momo. Han river.

    3. Soda- Yoshiko Health SPA.

    Here's my advice, don't go late at night anytime even on the weekdays, it will be rushed and that's the worst.

    Always go in the afternoon or evening and call ahead or you might be waiting if you are unlucky.

    Let me know how it goes, and stay safe.

    Cheers.

    NK.

  7. #13874
    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah She still has those digits, Sometimes takes I Little long to reply. You will get a fast reply If You are a know regular of Her.

    Stay Safe!
    Thanks for reply. Sent you a pm.

  8. #13873

    Speaking of which

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor316  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her last week. Been a reg since end of 2017. She's more responsive later in the day / early evening and sometimes her phone can be spotty as she's shown me text she's sent but I never received (maybe my phone). Always a great BBBJ when you need that fix, worth the effort even though it takes awhile to book.
    And looks like she's back in the hotels again! Old habits die hard.

  9. #13872

    Summer Barbie (1959 Version? )

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    She looks to old though. Yuk! I Pass.
    I've seen those pictures over 5 years ago.

    She's got to be even worse today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210921_020104.jpg‎  

  10. #13871
    EDITOR's NOTE:

    Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

    Thanks!
    I find if I copy (usually from a PDF), then if I paste it into the URL window, and then copy it again, it removes the hard returns and any formatting.

  11. #13870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Summer Barbie or Elizabeth

    She looks to old though. Yuk! I Pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1961  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with this Lady?

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...369.htm?cat=19

    Looks pretty good, and I usually have more luck finding quality providers on Eros.

    Gator.

  12. #13869

    Lea

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah She still has those digits, Sometimes takes I Little long to reply. You will get a fast reply If You are a know regular of Her.

    Stay Safe!
    Just saw her last week. Been a reg since end of 2017. She's more responsive later in the day / early evening and sometimes her phone can be spotty as she's shown me text she's sent but I never received (maybe my phone). Always a great BBBJ when you need that fix, worth the effort even though it takes awhile to book.

  13. #13868

    QV fail

    I was trying to hook ok up a lunch break QV and the three that responded were too far from me to pull it off. All 3 were in the int mall area.

  14. #13867

    Just saying

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Using technology to help with this hobby has been eye opening. I'm still slowly figuring out how to fully take advantage of these benefits through trial and error and the help of many on here that have given me tips on how to upload photos. I've met the posting requirements but not the time-in-grade. My goal in reaching out to you on the open forum was to honor your request for not PMing from regular members while letting you know that I would be happy to help out your friend on a daily basis if compatibility factors were met. Thanks for sharing to other hobbyists and hopefully I can continue to grow on here during the next 4 months until I can make rank.
    I went thru your posts and other than banging on Tampa's resources you don't post pertinent information. When we hit the streets we use the Intel posted here, good or bad. We need to know what they like ok like, what do they charge, what are their skills, etc. We all know YMMV because of the lifestyle these ladies lead. When I came to Tampa 4 years ago I was helped by some of our finest fellas because I was a major contributor of good information. I rarely stated opinions or wrote a thousand word rambling space consuming rhetoric. It's an open forum, say what, and how you want, and if Admin doesn't like it he'll blow the whistle. If you post helpful info you will be helped in return.

  15. #13866

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Using technology to help with this hobby has been eye opening. I'm still slowly figuring out how to fully take advantage of these benefits through trial and error and the help of many on here that have given me tips on how to upload photos. I've met the posting requirements but not the time-in-grade. My goal in reaching out to you on the open forum was to honor your request for not PMing from regular members while letting you know that I would be happy to help out your friend on a daily basis if compatibility factors were met. Thanks for sharing to other hobbyists and hopefully I can continue to grow on here during the next 4 months until I can make rank.
    Welcome to the boards!

    We welcome your "street wisdoms" and look forward to learning.

    Appreciate the attempt at not filling my inbox.

    Just sharing different styles of mongering, tips for picking up, different "security" measures, and reviews of girls will quickly get you to senior member status. It's more about the quality of posts, than quantity.

    Good luck, stay safe, to and happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape