Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 736 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 236 636 686 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 786 836 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 18403
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7378
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    See below from SexCg: $4,500 per month.
    Oh I missed that, I can't imagine any pussy is worth 4.5 a month. Damn.

  2. #7377

    Ivy League Graduate

    Most likely she lie about her age. When I do a search I normally focus on 18-23 next would be 24-28. Probably get more attention listing at a younger age. Found my 20 years old SBs Tinder profile listing her self as 18 years old.

    Just because a girl is a Harvard graduate doesn't mean they will be GPS. I have a ivy league graduate SB in DC right now for $500. A little high, but she host. I save about $100-150 off the hotel, so it makes her ppm a little more reasonable. Probably dropping her soon so I will post a review, if she pops back on to SA. She deleted her account after meeting me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Color me skeptical. That is presumably her in the graduation gown, with the Harvard University Commencement 2016 lanyard. She claims or implies that she's a B School grad--at age 23. Did she graduate from Harvard at age 18 and then go to B School? Possible, but not likely.

  3. #7376

    GPS + taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    See below from SexCg: $4,500 per month.
    So for someone paying that 4. 5 K / month after taxes. LOL.

  4. #7375

    Saks

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    If I could afford her I would be all over that. Thats exactly my type.
    Color me skeptical. That is presumably her in the graduation gown, with the Harvard University Commencement 2016 lanyard. She claims or implies that she's a B School grad--at age 23. Did she graduate from Harvard at age 18 and then go to B School? Possible, but not likely.

  5. #7374

    Allowance

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I was pretty sure she was going to be at the very high end of most budgets. I reached out anyway but never heard back. Out of curiosity, can anyone share what she's looking for in terms of allowance?
    See below from SexCg: $4,500 per month.

  6. #7373
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She looks great, but very expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Screams big money.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    If I could afford her I would be all over that. Thats exactly my type.
    I was pretty sure she was going to be at the very high end of most budgets. I reached out anyway but never heard back. Out of curiosity, can anyone share what she's looking for in terms of allowance?

  7. #7372
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She looks great, but very expensive.
    If I could afford her I would be all over that. Thats exactly my type.

  8. #7371

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    After text for a bit. Got the pro vibe. Only wanted to spend an hour together. Wouldn't discuss likes or wants. Wanted to come straight to my place. Also tried to change the agreed upon allowance.

  9. #7370
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She looks great, but very expensive.
    Yep. Screams big money.

  10. #7369

    Dangerous scam alert

    There is a thin white girl with long fake nails, about 5'2 going around asking to meet folks in malls, with a friend to tag along sometimes, and her MO is to try and make you buy stuff or dash with cash. She creates fake profiles, get your number, then deactivate profile right after the scam, then comes back with a new profile. Watch out for this one, she is up to no good.

  11. #7368

    Couple Profiles of Interest

    KristinBee.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/287d2...8-9c66d6801111

    Been chatting for a while via text, not going anywhere quick due to scheduling conflicts but she reached out again. Anyone have any intel?

    Wisequeen.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eff69...3-bcbdb6002fe4

    Seems straight to business, but getting GPS vibe / mechanical. Any info?

    Thanks for any response, PM if ya like as well. If I get anywhere, happy to share the experience.

  12. #7367

    Very expensive indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She looks great, but very expensive.
    I suggested 3.5 a month, she countered with 4.5, I offered 4, then we eventually lost momentum.

  13. #7366

    Saks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually met up with this one or can verify she is real? Seems to want to have endless conversations on the site to the point I'm about to give up.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef332...c-30a67ca0058a
    She looks great, but very expensive.

  14. #7365

    Strict with pics because of her job

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She's very strict it seems on the no photos policy. Stricter on that IG seems, than the requirement for CFS.
    She doesn't want to jeopardize her full time day job.

  15. #7364

    No luck finding info

    Anyone no anything about this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ce964...c-04d3b6562103

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape