Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 1166 1666 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16953
    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Sting? Or what else could it be.
    Could be independent scammers or independent legit providers that copied the same photo. Maybe they all googled "young hot girl big breaks", "young girl nude on bed". You get the idea and google image came back with same images for them to post. Pretty sure that's why if you go to escort listings in any other city you'll see pretty much the same photos as the Chicago listings especially for the AMPs and AAMPs.

  2. #16952

    Know

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    What else? Oh I don't know. How about a dude running a "gift card deposit" scam in multiple cities. He uses same pictures and several local numbers to lure dumb guys to send him money in various ways. Kind of like mass mailings or telemarketing. It's a low percentage game but maybe he gets 1 or 2 guys for every 150 or so replies to actually send him money. Plus, it's mostly automated so he "sets it and forgets it". (A quote from the late great Ron Popeil. (Many will not get this reference.)).
    Good to know.

  3. #16951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Sting? Or what else could it be.
    What else? Oh I don't know. How about a dude running a "gift card deposit" scam in multiple cities. He uses same pictures and several local numbers to lure dumb guys to send him money in various ways. Kind of like mass mailings or telemarketing. It's a low percentage game but maybe he gets 1 or 2 guys for every 150 or so replies to actually send him money. Plus, it's mostly automated so he "sets it and forgets it". (A quote from the late great Ron Popeil. (Many will not get this reference.)).

  4. #16950

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by XgmMe1423  [View Original Post]
    Same pictures, 3 different cities, 3 different phone numbers, means a no go for me.
    Sting? Or what else could it be.

  5. #16949

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg86  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone seen Isabella recently? Most recent discussions around her were a few years ago and wanted a more current opinion. Anyone with some recent experience and would like to share?

    https://www.isabellaofchicago.com/
    I saw her a few years ago. The photos must be waaayyy more than a decade old. The performance was good, but it's not with this hottie anymore. Add some age and pounds. It really makes a difference and I can firmly say it ain't worth the premium price.

  6. #16948

    Casey Sparxx

    Quote Originally Posted by MandeVille  [View Original Post]
    It was 2 but I didn't use all of it. Just ask her about 500 for two and see what she says.
    Thanks for the response. I'll definitely ask the next time I see her.

  7. #16947
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy23  [View Original Post]
    So how much time did you get to spend with Casey for 500? Was it one hour or two?

    I saw her about a month ago and at the time she quoted me 120 qv /200 hh /300 hr and I tried to set something up with her on Labor Day and that time she said her donations were 140/260/400. Just wondering if paying 5 for 2 hours might be more worth it.
    It was 2 but I didn't use all of it. Just ask her about 500 for two and see what she says.

  8. #16946

    Isabella Marie

    Had anyone seen Isabella recently? Most recent discussions around her were a few years ago and wanted a more current opinion. Anyone with some recent experience and would like to share?

    https://www.isabellaofchicago.com/

  9. #16945

    A Goat and The G. O. A. T.

    Back to Back dates last weekend.

    Date 1, Tiny (a Goat).

    I had never seen a Midget before so I was like fuck it. She was pretty responsive and the price was right (qv $. 20, hh $. 40). I went with the qv, the hotel was nice, in Schaumburg. I got there she met me outside. Took me to the room. I got comfortable and talked with her for a min, seem cool at first, she is here from Texas I guess. Anyway, she went to the bathroom real quick, she was tiny 4-4 or something like that. When she came out she had her shirt up and you could see some baby damage. I'm cool with that. I was pretty much just wanting to hit it from the back. She starts a shitty handjob, I ask for head she says she doesn't do that. I'm trying to get hard but she's not even looking at me, she kept her back to me the whole time? Whatever, I'm hard enough to get going everything was covered. She of course was tight. It felt good and I was starting to get into it then she start with that, "you need to hurry up" bs. It was like 5 min in bro! Come on, whatever, Tried to get into a good position to finish and she starts on that "what are you doing shit. " I already know where this is going, I'm not enjoying myself so I hope off only 10 min in. She's on 10 now, all pissed and trying to kick me out. I'm done with the bs so I get dressed and gladly leave. I would not recommend her unless you are ready for a quick in and out but beware of the bs.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67268041

    Date 2, Jordan (The G. O. A. T.).

    After Tiny I was thinking I should just go home but I saw Jordan's post and she had some great reviews so I jumped. Nice hotel in Schaumburg. Answered the door wearing some sexy lingerie. Her body was amazing 8/10 she was pretty too 6/10. I got comfortable and she had great energy. She really wanted to go the extra mile. Everything was covered, great CBJ, lots of eye contact. I highly recommend reverse cowgirl, also went doggy and mish. I was there for 30 min no rush $. 5 was the damage. Totally worth it, no rush, everything I needed after Tiny! I would go back in a heartbeat. Treat her nice boys. That Ass! Wow! She said she's only around for a little and travels a lot.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67275548

  10. #16944

    A Goat and the G. O. A. T.

    Back to Back dates last weekend.

    Date 1, Tiny (a Goat) TOFTT.

    I had never seen a Midget before so I was like fuck it. She was pretty responsive and the price was right (qv $. 20, hh $. 40). I went with the qv, the hotel was nice, in Schaumburg. I got there she met me outside. Took me to the room. I got comfortable and talked with her for a min, seem cool at first, she is here from Texas I guess. Anyway, she went to the bathroom real quick, she was tiny 4-4 or something like that. When she came out she had her shirt up and you could see some baby damage. I'm cool with that. I was pretty much just wanting to hit it from the back. She starts a shitty handjob, I ask for head she says she doesn't do that. I'm trying to get hard but she's not even looking at me, she kept her back to me the whole time? Whatever, I'm hard enough to get going everything was covered. She of course was tight. It felt good and I was starting to get into it then she start with that, "you need to hurry up" bs. It was like 5 min in bro! Come on, whatever, Tried to get into a good position to finish and she starts on that "what are you doing shit. " I already know where this is going, I'm not enjoying myself so I hope off only 10 min in. She's on 10 now, all pissed and trying to kick me out. I'm done with the bs so I get dressed and gladly leave. I would not recommend her unless you are ready for a quick in and out but beware of the bs.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67268041

    Date 2, Jordan (The G. O. A. T.).

    After Tiny I was thinking I should just go home but I saw Jordan's post and she had some great reviews so I jumped. Nice hotel in Schaumburg. Answered the door wearing some sexy lingerie. Her body was amazing 8/10 she was pretty too 6/10. I got comfortable and she had great energy. She really wanted to go the extra mile. Everything was covered, great CBJ, lots of eye contact. I highly recommend reverse cowgirl, also went doggy and mish. I was there for 30 min no rush $. 5 was the damage. Totally worth it, no rush, everything I needed after Tiny! I would go back in a heartbeat. Treat her nice boys. That Ass! Wow! She said she's only around for a little and travels a lot.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67275548

  11. #16943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Blvd222  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad on Tryst in the Chicago area where she was active on 9-15-2021.
    She's been reviewed a couple of times. She's crazy but good service.

  12. #16942

    Fake, Fake, Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick15  [View Original Post]
    Google image search shows this is norasplaylist off reddit. Also has a Twitter page: https://twitter.com/TheLovelyNoraOF..

  13. #16941
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick15  [View Original Post]
    Same pictures, 3 different cities, 3 different phone numbers, means a no go for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 2.52.21 PM.jpg‎  

  14. #16940

    Casey Sparxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by MandeVille  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Casey Sparxxx based on the reviews here. PSE with no rush. Mature but in a way I found attractive. Cost a cool 500 though for 1-2 hrs.
    So how much time did you get to spend with Casey for 500? Was it one hour or two?

    I saw her about a month ago and at the time she quoted me 120 qv /200 hh /300 hr and I tried to set something up with her on Labor Day and that time she said her donations were 140/260/400. Just wondering if paying 5 for 2 hours might be more worth it.

  15. #16939
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick15  [View Original Post]
    There's no way the hottie in that ad is answering the text or door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape