Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,231 to 16,245 of 31133
-
09-20-21 09:14 #14903Senior Member

Posts: 164I visited her once a few months ago at that house. Was strange because they had a whole system set up. I didn't feel all too comfortable but my visit with her was fine.
Originally Posted by Insane3000
[View Original Post]
Haven't repeated yet though because I didn't want to press my luck.
-
09-20-21 09:08 #14902Senior Member

Posts: 164Anyone seen this one?
Just saw this ad and am interested. Anyone ever seen her before?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/667133217408
-
09-20-21 07:56 #14901Senior Member

Posts: 145Stock pics
I have seen those pics on a number of different posts.
Originally Posted by RonT6969
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 01:26 #14900Senior Member

Posts: 240Anyone TOFTT yet?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/106611039134
Sounds TGTBT. Especially when advertising BBFS Creampie.
-
09-19-21 23:27 #14899Senior Member

Posts: 309Everything was covered, but I didn't ask. Unless it's a deal killer, you won't have any problems rising for the occasion (CBJ was spirited).
Originally Posted by NcCajun74
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 23:17 #14898Senior Member

Posts: 100Trixxy
Called and texted Saturday night but no response. Sunday morning she texted back and said she was mobile. Met me in parking lot off 74 for bbjcim in my car. She is bigger than pics but not awful. Seemed nice and can hold conversation. She said she was staying at motel in stallings / Mathews area. Damage 45 and gave tip. I played while she worked.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/858526489166
-
09-19-21 21:34 #14897Banned Member

Posts: 930Simona
Can you post her link? I've never heard of her.
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 21:30 #14896Banned Member

Posts: 930Damn shame
That's a damn shame because her pics look fine. Since you are senior, I will take your word for it like I do for the other seniors. Of course, there are a few who I don't pay any attention to.
Originally Posted by MustangMover
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 21:30 #14895Senior Member

Posts: 351Rose
You are correct. Part of the Carmax group. Has a BF / Husband / Pimp.
Originally Posted by Insane3000
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 21:20 #14894Senior Member

Posts: 100Worst in NC
Just in case you missed this before, this is the worst laziest provider in NC. Don't dot it!
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/711941293415
-
09-19-21 21:11 #14893Senior Member

Posts: 26Blonde addiction
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/311311996526
LOL I would say she is blonde and BUT NOT addiction, actually she's more addict to her own drinking and vaping. The girl likes her weed and alcohol so much that she forgets she a service provider. I've seen her few times and the quality of work has gone downhill fast. From "paying for 1 hr. Service getting quickies" to "ghosting" to "double booking" awkward. I definitely say stay away not worth it!!
Originally Posted by goodtimes35
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 20:48 #14892Senior Member

Posts: 29Megan rose
Read the negative reviews but I guess I got lucky. She wasnt staying at a house but at a hotel. My biggest gripe is that the room was messy but it didn't bother me that bad.
Originally Posted by Insane3000
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 20:23 #14891Senior Member

Posts: 148Simona
150/200. All covered, pics are accurate, well shape and pretty face. A bit rushed, but not a bad deal at all.
-
09-19-21 20:09 #14890Banned Member

Posts: 930Sinnamon
This brunette has been on my to see list for a while. She was hosting in Matthews today in a safe location. Her pics are legit. No sign of demons. She was very pleasant to chat with. I paid 150 for a hh. She wasn't a clock watcher. DATY was on her menu. As always, allies are welcome to PM me.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/289865578981
-
09-19-21 19:03 #14889Regular Member

Posts: 17Sugar Baby
I saw her last weekend. Definitely legit and safe. Not sure if allows daty or dfk but K9 was great.
Originally Posted by Dott9876
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






