Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,151 to 18,165 of 41280
-
09-20-21 07:35 #23130Senior Member

Posts: 124Harley
IT's not a bath, you just put the plug under some hot water for a couple of minutes to warm it up. Not put her in a bath, just the plug in the sink!
Originally Posted by FlaWill
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 07:21 #23129Senior Member

Posts: 1840Georgia Peach
Has anyone had the pleasure? Thanks JD.
-
09-20-21 01:03 #23128Senior Member

Posts: 69Two girls looking to please you (read bio)
-
09-19-21 23:59 #23127Senior Member

Posts: 29Naughty one
Sorry post might be too late to help; haven't been in the sport or on here much lately. But I have seen this one a few times, she doesn't post everyday and she can be slow to answer till she sees you once. But after that she is pretty consistent. Had a few dreams about her all but one time I only went for bbjcim, most times she swallows too even though I've never mentioned it and don't really care what she does with it once I'm done. I always play with her nice round ass and finger her pussy while I'm there.
Originally Posted by TheNextMorning
[View Original Post]
So for the details pics are her And what you'll get not much tits but I nice ass. Definitely some signs of drug use and she won't be winning any beauty competitions teeth are a little jacked. But she is a nice girl never any drama and she is a performer never complains and does a good job of acting like she is into it. Mic skills are probably the best I've got in Jax she does dt but I'm about average so YMMV. The damage is. 6 usually sometimes I'll give her a few dollars more. But she has never mentioned price since our first encounter and she has never mentioned time before and I know I've been there longer than a qv more than once.
Overall 10//10 performance with maybe a 6/10 looks hope it helps.
-
09-19-21 20:19 #23126Regular Member

Posts: 12China Doll.
Any reviews for her? Thanks in advance.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/984009748909
-
09-19-21 15:48 #23125Senior Member

Posts: 54Liela
Originally Posted by Ginger91
[View Original Post]
Saw her 5 months ago, once. Boring and mechanical. No clue if she is better with others. Pictures are accurate-ish.
Originally Posted by FlaWill
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 20:23 #23124Senior Member

Posts: 72Delusional
If you would pay 2. 5 for that you are definitely delusional.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 18:44 #23123Senior Member

Posts: 10611) Can tell she's very new.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
2) Somebody will pay that donation because she's young, new, and has a decent body.
-
09-18-21 18:14 #23122Senior Member

Posts: 185Delusion
Girls are starting to see that their donations have been outrageous, so has anyone actually done the 2. 5 for this and not get ripped off?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/875717324808
-
09-18-21 12:44 #23121Senior Member

Posts: 305Leilah
Anyone enjoy this one? Any issues?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/576405507347
-
09-18-21 07:56 #23120Senior Member

Posts: 305Good advice, I suppose. She's head down and ass up asking for it. My role is to lock & load and give her what she wants. If you prefer the wam water bath, well, good luck with that.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 06:04 #23119Senior Member

Posts: 124Harley great time
Just a note to remember put plug under hot water in sink for a couple of minutes before inserting, no issues with cold plug!
Originally Posted by FlaWill
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 05:28 #23118Senior Member

Posts: 124Shay sweet
Sweet isn't what gets me off, or if it did I would visit a old folks home, plenty sweet ladies there.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 02:07 #23117Senior Member

Posts: 266Daisy
I only saw her once because her snatch smelled so bad. It's the only time I have smelled worse than a mild odor and I almost puked. It was so gross. But she is small and nice, so if sewer snatch doesn't bother you she could be a good time.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 00:44 #23116Senior Member

Posts: 36Midwest Monique Recent Dream
I dreamt of Midwest Monique.
I can't believe I have never dreamt of her before. It was amazing. She is gorgeous, for me she is 100% my type. Wonderful attitude, willing to please, no rushing.
All my favorite items on my list. Checked off (BBBJ, CFS, DATY, MSOG). Good and safe area of town, private residence.
Please treat her nicely, she is a gem and those are rarely found.
Too bad it was all a dream.











Reply With Quote





