Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 582 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4130

  2. #4129

    Sheila

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctpack  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Sorry if someone else asked recently, I haven't been on in a little bit.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...u/704017743821
    She must have been a bangin' chick years ago with those legs, perhaps a dancer.

    Pay attention to the arm sleeves she wearing. It's not a fashion statement.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2CA6C444-A371-455A-93F5-CE07CBA559F9.jpg‎   9702A52E-1982-4545-8F3A-464BA4A6E689.jpg‎   0F2D51B6-716C-45C2-8CCE-D0857CCB7CF3.jpg‎  

  3. #4128

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/573097265908

    Finally got ahold of this one on my to see her. I'll report after.
    Let us know, too, if she's better or worse than those pics as they're old pics.

    BMD.

  4. #4127

    Sheila?

    Any info on this one? Sorry if someone else asked recently, I haven't been on in a little bit.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...u/704017743821

  5. #4126

    Angel

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/573097265908

    Finally got ahold of this one on my to see her. I'll report after.

  6. #4125

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her. Looking for some Saturday action.

    Thanks.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...c/445111825760
    She is real I saw her about a year ago at the hotel with a big red roof in Milford looked good everything was covered little mechanical but took a pounding had a little pocket dog running around the room as well but she was legit not sure what her rates are now but pretty sure she was in the 100 range qv.

  7. #4124
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago, I did attempt one of the black new haven girl posts. Called a number and set up for car date and what general area to drive to on Whalley Ave. Called back the same # about 35 minutes later as I neared location to confirm. The girl that answered this time had a totally different voice from the first girl that answered. She talked to me totally oblivious to the fact that I had made an initial call. I heard another female voice in the background coaching her as to what questions to ask me. How much time you want to spend? Are you LE affiliated? Set up an entirely "new" car date with this one. Of course, I did not show up.
    DD, that's a circus of shadiness you've described. How annoying. Melody does sometimes advertise with others. But that's not what you were going in for. Whatever operation she is part of is a joke, and Whalley Ave sounds like a good place for it. Now that I get the bait and switch aspect, the only chance I'll be seeing her is if she sends several clear pics of herself, with the understanding that I'll be bailing on anyone who is not the person in those pics. She may be real, but she sure is wrapped up in a lot of foolishness.

  8. #4123

    And to follow up

    A few weeks ago, I did attempt one of the black new haven girl posts. Called a number and set up for car date and what general area to drive to on Whalley Ave. Called back the same # about 35 minutes later as I neared location to confirm. The girl that answered this time had a totally different voice from the first girl that answered. She talked to me totally oblivious to the fact that I had made an initial call. I heard another female voice in the background coaching her as to what questions to ask me. How much time you want to spend? Are you LE affiliated? Set up an entirely "new" car date with this one. Of course, I did not show up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    Thank you DD. If you search the name Melody here on the guide, 2 guys have seen her and left ner neutral to positive reviews. But now I see the shadiness you mention regarding her number, pictures, the other name Kay, etc. Some caution is definitely called for. I may check it out, with caution, next time I'm in NH. And if I do, I'll post.

  9. #4122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Intel

    Anyone seen her. Looking for some Saturday action.

    Thanks.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...c/445111825760

  10. #4121
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    If you ggl the #, it links to several of the sites that relate to that #, like sumosearch, escortindex, yadda yadda. A lot of pics are similar to different posts using similar and different pictures. If you've seen posts for Kay in New Haven, the pics are the same. Plus escortindex shows posts using this # in several different towns in CT and NY.
    Thank you DD. If you search the name Melody here on the guide, 2 guys have seen her and left ner neutral to positive reviews. But now I see the shadiness you mention regarding her number, pictures, the other name Kay, etc. Some caution is definitely called for. I may check it out, with caution, next time I'm in NH. And if I do, I'll post.

  11. #4120

    I'd be wary, and I am

    If you ggl the #, it links to several of the sites that relate to that #, like sumosearch, escortindex, yadda yadda. A lot of pics are similar to different posts using similar and different pictures. If you've seen posts for Kay in New Haven, the pics are the same. Plus escortindex shows posts using this # in several different towns in CT and NY.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to setting up with this one, but I'm not always able to make it NH. Anyone seen her recently? How's her DT?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/153711665671

  12. #4119
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to setting up with this one, but I'm not always able to make it NH. Anyone seen her recently? How's her DT?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/153711665671
    I've done no research one her as I'm too far away. If she checks out as legit, I'd be all over that like green on grass! 😉.

    BMD.

  13. #4118
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. Rekindled with an old S / A girl. Need some advice on milford hotels. Booked Hampton Inn for Thursday, but at $160 it makes for an expensive evening. Any ideas? Need a clean place for around $100.
    A few years ago and further, I used to get bookings at places like Priceline and Expedia. Nice higher end hotels at discounted rates. Back then, a 150-200 national chain place could be had for 70-80 bucks. Not too bad for the evening playtime and it was a nicer, more impressive place for the SA girl.

    Further, when I was really feeling my oats, I'd have a different girl for a morning date lined up. Aka, a doubleheader. Of course, I was quite useless the next day but walked around smiling all day.

    BMD.

  14. #4117

    Melody

    I've tried to setting up with this one, but I'm not always able to make it NH. Anyone seen her recently? How's her DT?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/153711665671

  15. #4116
    Search the forum, man. Do some leg work. Your first post is an ask yet all the info is available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech0141  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellows. I'm looking for an escort who offers Greek. With decent rates preferably near New Haven area. With the exception of Marie from Hamden already tried it. Any advice its greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape