Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: QueenOfDenyle

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 497
This blog is moderated by Member #7295
  1. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner57  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone seen her. Haven't been able to find a lick of info on her. I've never been with any of QOD's girls but most are solid aren't they?
    I had a pretty trash date with her. She hasn't shaved, hairy arm pits and untrimmed Bush. Her vag had a noticeable odor too. She just seemed not into it at all. She didn't really give much effort. Probably the worst QOD date that I've had.

  2. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner57  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone seen her. Haven't been able to find a lick of info on her. I've never been with any of QOD's girls but most are solid aren't they?
    She's a lot of fun, and tipping opens her up for more uninhibited fun.

  3. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner57  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone seen her. Haven't been able to find a lick of info on her. I've never been with any of QOD's girls but most are solid aren't they?
    I heard she does BBFS but idk about cip.

    She does porn under the name Jade Wilde.

  4. #14

    Rosyred

    Had anyone seen her. Haven't been able to find a lick of info on her. I've never been with any of QOD's girls but most are solid aren't they?

  5. #13
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    TheRealJamie aka: Jamie Elle

    She has new pics and new HX ad but still with QoD. Anyone seen her? What's the upcharge for BBFS? Is she worth seeing?

  6. #12

    Dahlia

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    How did she look? Fuckable? Better than that? Her pics are old now.
    Big fake tits, big ass, fake lips. Personally not what I'm into, but I have heard that she's a super freak so I might give her a try.

    Her ig is linda. Shahin1.

  7. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    How did she look? Fuckable? Better than that? Her pics are old now.
    I've seen her recently. She looks about the same as her most recent pics on HX. Kind of MILFy now. I'd take a shot at her but not sure if she provides anymore.

  8. #10
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Dahlia

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    I haven't boned her, but I did see her in passing while going up to see another girl. She was bare ass naked walking around the house LOL.
    How did she look? Fuckable? Better than that? Her pics are old now.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJb10  [View Original Post]
    Really interested in this thread, but not sure what place you guys talking about. If someone can help clarify I would appreciate it. Thank you.
    https://humaniplex.com/profiles/QueenOfDenyle

  10. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone boned Dahlia = QoD herself in 2021 and if so how was she? Crickets? State secret?

    She looks hot.
    I haven't boned her, but I did see her in passing while going up to see another girl. She was bare ass naked walking around the house LOL.

  11. #7

    Question

    Really interested in this thread, but not sure what place you guys talking about. If someone can help clarify I would appreciate it. Thank you.

  12. #6
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Crickets? Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the Queen herself in 2021? Do tell?
    Has anyone boned Dahlia = QoD herself in 2021 and if so how was she? Crickets? State secret?

    She looks hot.

  13. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to add my two cents since she hasn't been mentioned. One of the recent newbies Wynter that popped up in August. Super sweet girl. She's pretty timid but seems to really like sex. She gives an exceptional BJ with CIM and great stamina, she takes direction well. Greek for an extra c-note. Didn't inquire about BB but I would guess it's on the table. On her 2nd visit she was completely booked every day by mid day and only stayed for about 3 days. So I'm sure other guys are familiar with her. I do plan on repeating if she comes back. Based on her popularity on her 2nd visit I'd bet her upcharge rates have increased.
    There's a new asian gal there. Anyone tried her?

  14. #4

    Wynter

    Wanted to add my two cents since she hasn't been mentioned. One of the recent newbies Wynter that popped up in August. Super sweet girl. She's pretty timid but seems to really like sex. She gives an exceptional BJ with CIM and great stamina, she takes direction well. Greek for an extra c-note. Didn't inquire about BB but I would guess it's on the table. On her 2nd visit she was completely booked every day by mid day and only stayed for about 3 days. So I'm sure other guys are familiar with her. I do plan on repeating if she comes back. Based on her popularity on her 2nd visit I'd bet her upcharge rates have increased.

  15. #3
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Dahlia?

    Has anyone had the Queen herself in 2021? Do tell?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape