Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 148 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2212
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1012
    What a bunch of nonsense.

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGuy  [View Original Post]
    I called ahead and booked an appointment. I arrived on time but they asked me to wait for "5 minutes". 5 minutes turned into 20. Yet, they kept bringing other men in (3 guys came in and went straight to the back without paying). I asked them a couple of times when they'll tend to me but got nowhere. Finally, after being told to wait 5 more minutes multiple times, I left. By this time I had waited 45 minutes.

    A few minutes after I left, she called me and asked me to come back and promised to give me extra time. I went back and was then made to wait OUTSIDE for 15 minutes! Finally, she let me in from the side door through a small, smoke-filled room that had a guy smoking and working on a computer. I got the massage but instead of extra time, she short changed me by 20 minutes cause they had to close.

    Terrible experience. Will not repeat.

  2. #1011

    Milking table for purchase?

    My first time on a "milking table" was with a provider named Jenny in the west burbs who gave a truly excellent milking table experience. But I digress as that's not the point of this post.

    During the massage, one thing I realized is that the so-called "milking table" was 100 times more comfortable for men than a standard massage table. Ever time I get a massage, my dick and balls are smashed between my body and the table. Portable massage tables are pretty cheap online ($110 - $150). I'd love to have one for when I have massage therapists come to my home, however, it is impossible to find anywhere online that sells a table with a cutout for the male genitals to hang freely during the massage. Has anyone on here bought or looked into the purchase of this type of a table?

  3. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by PuckHead1959  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67175827 A heads up to you guys who want to video your session. Try not to show your face for all to see. This guy is recording his video off a mirror and shows his face while getting head.
    I was shooting a little video off a mirror while a AAMP girl rode me a while back. When I reviewed the footage later, I could see the logo of my employer on the back of my phone.

  4. #1009

    Deposit Boy

    Quote Originally Posted by PuckHead1959  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67175827 A heads up to you guys who want to video your session. Try not to show your face for all to see. This guy is recording his video off a mirror and shows his face while getting head.
    He's probably multi-tasking the recording and her outcall deposits. Hard to imagine these broads were ghosted all that often in the pre-smartphone era without their money down. Not that long ago, by the way.

  5. #1008

    Proof that the Lullaby League was real?

    That height though.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KSiyaqnZYs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lolhahaha.jpg‎  

  6. #1007

    Big Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by PuckHead1959  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67175827 A heads up to you guys who want to video your session. Try not to show your face for all to see. This guy is recording his video off a mirror and shows his face while getting head.
    For a minute there I was certain dude's Larry Flint.

  7. #1006

    When you take a video with a provider giving you head don't do this.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67175827 A heads up to you guys who want to video your session. Try not to show your face for all to see. This guy is recording his video off a mirror and shows his face while getting head.

  8. #1005
    Shill for providers or a provider, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    P411

    Any p411 members help a brother out pm me for details.

  9. #1004

    Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by HoffmanOliver  [View Original Post]
    Why?

    You should feel no worse than you would for your husband. You're posting on a site to help connect with these women. You think you're somehow superior to them? How would your husband feel if he saw your body count? That's a shitty thing to say.
    Genetically speaking the biggest threat to fathers throughout history has been raising a child that isn't theirs. For women it's been the father abandoning them. As such men are genetically programmed to be repulsed by promiscuous women when seeking a partner to raise a child w. If it's just a pump and dump it's not really a concern. On the other hand a man who sleeps w a lot of women becomes more attractive to women. W / out even lifting a text book we've all seen that play out our lives. When selecting a partner have to play the balancing act of finding someone who they're genetically attracted to w the likelihood he won't bail. Sexually attraction isn't symmetrical. One is best suited by accepting that and acting accordingly.

  10. #1003

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobe  [View Original Post]

    LOL I feel bad for whatever dude her parents end up arrange marrying her off to.
    Why?

    You should feel no worse than you would for your husband. You're posting on a site to help connect with these women. You think you're somehow superior to them? How would your husband feel if he saw your body count? That's a shitty thing to say.

  11. #1002
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    And if I am? So.
    I want to fuck her bare and cum in her pussy.

  12. #1001

    Still dying

    Quote Originally Posted by NoJohn  [View Original Post]
    Then you are the worst goddamn CEO ever.
    Off this comment, bruh I know it's getting cold soon but you didn't have to roast him that hard. LOL this board is something else.

  13. #1000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPriest  [View Original Post]
    Probably not the best choice in stage name.

    Especially if you consider the likelihood that some providers are or will be a bit crazy. Unbalanced. Prone to random fits of rage.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1
    In her case she's just fake.

    Total bait and switch.

  14. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPriest  [View Original Post]
    Especially if you consider the likelihood that some providers are or will be a bit crazy. Unbalanced. Prone to random fits of rage.
    Doesn't need an unfortunate name for that. Don't forget the drug addicts.

  15. #998

    Karen. HAHAHA

    Probably not the best choice in stage name.

    Especially if you consider the likelihood that some providers are or will be a bit crazy. Unbalanced. Prone to random fits of rage.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape