Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 930 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 886 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Keri / Kari

    She's Legit and As She Said No FS Offered. I was able to meet her Once At my place, She's Mobile. I painted Her face with a Nice load too bad She Didn't post the picture in her profile but Her asking donations has gone to far up. My visit was. 8 For Outcall I'm talking about 3 month ago.

    Stay Safe Guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/63629669

  2. #8160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Jenny

    I want to fill her mouth so bad wilts a huge load. Hopefully She'll swallow it all. She's so dam hot. Coming To See Her Soon.

    Does anyone had any bad or good experience with Her.

    Stay Safe And Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/67296699

  3. #8159

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    Whoa I have no idea why the link didn't post because I definitely remember sharing it.

    Here is another link to the ad. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/67199697.
    You've redeemed yourself.

  4. #8158

    Deeandra69

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her when she comes into town a CA woman. She seems to be down with a lot of thing but I pretty much just BBBJ no Cim. Mish, legs up Mish, K9, LFK.

    Diandra 424-xxxx042.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/424-488-3042

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/67237939
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper400  [View Original Post]
    Whats the damage to see her? Are the pics accurate?
    No one ever uses the search function anymore. This chick has been discussed all over Las Vegas. Here's a link to honest pics:

    Jedi69's review of Deeandra69

  5. #8157

    No luck

    Been trying to get a date today but no luck. Either they can't do it at the moment (probably have a client), don't answer or want I'd for verification. I think I'm going to take a break for awhile and hope that it gets better.

  6. #8156

    She's been on my list

    Whats the damage to see her? Are the pics accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her when she comes into town a CA woman. She seems to be down with a lot of thing but I pretty much just BBBJ no Cim. Mish, legs up Mish, K9, LFK.

    Diandra 424-xxxx042.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/424-488-3042

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/67237939

  7. #8155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by BillDwong17  [View Original Post]
    Planning on seeing her but I prefer to check here before making any contacts.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/60875363

    Thanks.
    I ain't to late well if you want Walmart you go see her But if you want Macy's I wouldn't go see her save your money she hides her big ass pregnant stomach only FS Available and that; s shaky at best and this is what other people have posted I wouldn't waste my time!

  8. #8154
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuffles  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions for a reliable AA provider? I'm over my busty MILF kick and looking to expand my horizons. Apparently I look like too much of a cop or too much of a mark for my recent attempts to meet some of the local AA girls, leading to some crappy experiences.

    I'm an occasional visitor, so I don't have the volume of opportunities that some of you locals have.

    Quick MILF feedback -.

    Liv- super nice lady, big tits. Looks like her pictures. Good comms, punctual and great to talk to. Standard full service visit, didn't blow my hair back, but wasn't bad by any means. 300 hr.

    Leesa- Big tit blonde, specialist in prostate massage. Can't comment on that, not my thing. Also has accurate pictures. She was friendly but more business like than Liv. Good FS visit. 200 hhr.

    Phoenix, now Calypso. Redhead. Accurate pics. Smaller chest but big ass. Chatty, paint by the numbers full service. 220 hhr.

    Savanah Cynn- Little bigger than pics. Very friendly. Huge tits. Good massage. Good, responsive full service. 150 hhr.

    Dirty Vegas Girl- nice, but not overly friendly. Huge fake cans. Good full service, we just didn't click. Don't know if it was me or her. 300 hr.

    I know these aren't that detailed, I'll answer any questions you might have. Not a lot to tell. Vanilla FS sessions all BBBJ.

    I also saw Jody Lynn when she was here. Not a MILF. Redhead with a Bush. Very in to it, complimentary of my efforts. Seemed open to whatever. Looked a bit rougher than her pics.

    I think the girls are mostly known, if not I can find current links for them.
    Shoots, PM me one that you think is better of the lot.

  9. #8153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Dd

    I always recommend Dariel Dukes. She's done some real porn, smart, reliable and clean. Works hard at MSOG when you book an hour. She's easily found on PD with rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schuffles  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions for a reliable AA provider? I'm over my busty MILF kick and looking to expand my horizons. Apparently I look like too much of a cop or too much of a mark for my recent attempts to meet some of the local AA girls, leading to some crappy experiences.

    I'm an occasional visitor, so I don't have the volume of opportunities that some of you locals have.

    Quick MILF feedback -.

    Liv- super nice lady, big tits. Looks like her pictures. Good comms, punctual and great to talk to. Standard full service visit, didn't blow my hair back, but wasn't bad by any means. 300 hr.

    Leesa- Big tit blonde, specialist in prostate massage. Can't comment on that, not my thing. Also has accurate pictures. She was friendly but more business like than Liv. Good FS visit. 200 hhr.

    Phoenix, now Calypso. Redhead. Accurate pics. Smaller chest but big ass. Chatty, paint by the numbers full service. 220 hhr.

    Savanah Cynn- Little bigger than pics. Very friendly. Huge tits. Good massage. Good, responsive full service. 150 hhr.

    Dirty Vegas Girl- nice, but not overly friendly. Huge fake cans. Good full service, we just didn't click. Don't know if it was me or her. 300 hr.

    I know these aren't that detailed, I'll answer any questions you might have. Not a lot to tell. Vanilla FS sessions all BBBJ.

    I also saw Jody Lynn when she was here. Not a MILF. Redhead with a Bush. Very in to it, complimentary of my efforts. Seemed open to whatever. Looked a bit rougher than her pics.

    I think the girls are mostly known, if not I can find current links for them.

  10. #8152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648

    I've been seeing this woman.

    I've been seeing her when she comes into town a CA woman. She seems to be down with a lot of thing but I pretty much just BBBJ no Cim. Mish, legs up Mish, K9, LFK.

    Diandra 424-xxxx042.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/424-488-3042

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/67237939

  11. #8151
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonylLynnMin  [View Original Post]
    Her listing says 175 lbs. How accurate / inaccurate would you say that is?
    I saw her and I passed because I think she definitely is fat. My car wreaked like weed after she got out of it.

  12. #8150
    Quote Originally Posted by MNeiman  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something or is this review as worthless as it seems? What girl? What number? Where did you see the pics you mention?

    Absolutely no info other than you got a BJ in the Charleston / Durango area from some cute chick. Come On Man!
    Whoa I have no idea why the link didn't post because I definitely remember sharing it.

    Here is another link to the ad. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/67199697.

  13. #8149

    Saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Schuffles  [View Original Post]
    Her prior reviews that I've seen were less than stellar. Nothing dangerous, just a crappy experience.
    Everyone has different experiences but this by far was one of the worst. Horrible body. Talks too much. BJ was not great, too much teeth.

  14. #8148
    Any suggestions for a reliable AA provider? I'm over my busty MILF kick and looking to expand my horizons. Apparently I look like too much of a cop or too much of a mark for my recent attempts to meet some of the local AA girls, leading to some crappy experiences.

    I'm an occasional visitor, so I don't have the volume of opportunities that some of you locals have.

    Quick MILF feedback -.

    Liv- super nice lady, big tits. Looks like her pictures. Good comms, punctual and great to talk to. Standard full service visit, didn't blow my hair back, but wasn't bad by any means. 300 hr.

    Leesa- Big tit blonde, specialist in prostate massage. Can't comment on that, not my thing. Also has accurate pictures. She was friendly but more business like than Liv. Good FS visit. 200 hhr.

    Phoenix, now Calypso. Redhead. Accurate pics. Smaller chest but big ass. Chatty, paint by the numbers full service. 220 hhr.

    Savanah Cynn- Little bigger than pics. Very friendly. Huge tits. Good massage. Good, responsive full service. 150 hhr.

    Dirty Vegas Girl- nice, but not overly friendly. Huge fake cans. Good full service, we just didn't click. Don't know if it was me or her. 300 hr.

    I know these aren't that detailed, I'll answer any questions you might have. Not a lot to tell. Vanilla FS sessions all BBBJ.

    I also saw Jody Lynn when she was here. Not a MILF. Redhead with a Bush. Very in to it, complimentary of my efforts. Seemed open to whatever. Looked a bit rougher than her pics.

    I think the girls are mostly known, if not I can find current links for them.

  15. #8147
    Quote Originally Posted by BillDwong17  [View Original Post]
    Planning on seeing her but I prefer to check here before making any contacts.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/60875363

    Thanks.
    Her prior reviews that I've seen were less than stellar. Nothing dangerous, just a crappy experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape