Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 508 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 1008 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11705

    Heather

    Occasionally I found myself in Brevard and always look for new talent. Heather was my first provider in these parts and I have seen her a few times since our initial visit. She always asks that I write her a review and here is finally is.

    Heather has been reviewed here many times before so kudos to fellow mongers for the much needed intel.

    Last month I was on the East Coast and in the mood for Greek. Searched the forum and found Heather had great reviews and only negative was pics were dated which didn't bother me. Reached out to Heather and she replied quickly. We set something up for later that day.

    The Dream:

    Get to her quiet little apartment and dog is in the front yard but friendly. Say hellos and convo inside while she's finishes getting ready. Can confirm the Whiteclaw and leggings. Make our way to the bedroom and carry on talking. Music is load in the room so get that turned down a bit so I can hear as I get undressed. Heather has a banging little body for her age.

    Get on the bed and start with some light GFE then have her sit on my face for some oral activities. She cums pretty quick and asks to return the favor. BJ is good but a little toothy but I am on the bigger side. (She has gotten a lot better at taking me in her mouth on past visits) I'm rock hard and ready to go so I reach over for the cover and bring her to the corner of the bed for some mish. She is extremely tight and can't me all the way. Half stroke into other positions then get her into doggy. She's struggling with my monster in her and I asked if she wants to try Greek and she says yes.

    Grab some lube and slowly put in it. Within seconds I'm now balls deep in her ass. She tells me she actually prefer me in her ass due to my size and says she can cum this way too so here we go. I fuck her ass for a good 10 minutes in different doggy positions changing up speeds. Bring her to the floor and have her lay on the bed for some more doggy. Her ass is nice and gaped at this point and I ask if I can fill up her ass.

    Pull off the cover which is completely clean and shove my Johnson back in her ass. Love a girl that preps before hand. Continue in this position till I get the urge. I pull out and leave my tip about an inch from her gaped ass and watch my ball snot shoot right into her abyss. On the last pump I plunge my sausage right back into her gaped ass and fuck for a couple minutes more.

    Pull out, get cleaned up and I'm out the door.

    Heather is a sweet older gal. It's the same setup every-time and that ass always delivers. She does wear a hat which I make her take off. I like her wild hair.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2155743

  2. #11704

    Lazy Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen sasha sweets or lacy yet? I've enjoyed sasha many times put comms are super slow for responding. Lacy I've always been intrigued by her beauty just I have never pulled the trigger on her.
    If you're talking about Lacey (aka Lazy), I've seen her several times this month. She was almost out of the biz, had a good job and roommate, and was beating her habit. But the job had to let her go, she's slipped some and had a hard time. She's trying to keep it down to a couple of regulars and only ran an ad a couple of days in many months when she was really in need of quick cash. She really wants a real job.

  3. #11703
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one no name for search.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/125588299758

    And I got to think this one is tgbt.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/135627704092
    # 1 --I'll just cut and paste from others here, as it's always the same: "This is the notorious Kayla and she's a total ripoff and likes to set up unsuspecting mongers like yourself, steal your money. ".

    Also aka Mel and Roast Beef.

    F1.

  4. #11702

    Liberty

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare;5547617[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/spacecoast/66740364[/URL]#.

    Happen to be in the area and got a reply, I did an hr as had to be somewhere later. As has been said a descent home in cocoa with a pool, but needs more privacy as it is on a hill sort of. She did the nurur using some homemade juice which turned out nice. No smell not oily after drying and eatable. Friendly and sweet definitely high side or 40's nice boobs and a very frisky girl for sure. Would repeat. Actually the 2 hr rate if you want to be fully drained is probably best.
    I totally agree that a two hour session with her is much more satisfying and fun. She's great for an hour but she's really able to provide a monger with a real experience with a longer session. She's a good looking woman with a great body, excellent skills and a pleasure to spend time with for a great massage with most things on the menu. A clean and safe environment, she makes an effort to make sure that you're satisfied and comfortable. She definitely provides what is really lacking in this area and if she was closer to me, I'd go broke seeing her more often! Liberty is almost borderline UTR, because she rarely advertises and the hobby is just a sideline to her regular business. It's great to have a drug and drama free provider of her caliber in Brevard, considering the few choices we have here. I'm sure she's not to everyone's taste, but if you haven't seen her, you guys don't realize what you're missing! If you read my previous review, you'll get a better idea of what I'm talking about. Hard to schedule with, but usually the better ones are, I assure you.

  5. #11701

    Night to remember

    Anyone see this one no name for search.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/125588299758

    And I got to think this one is tgbt.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/135627704092

  6. #11700

    Little Misty

    I see Misty is in town and paid a short visit to her uncle on 9/16. Speeding in a porsche, looks like she's making better friends LOL. Anyone have her number? Lost with my last burner change.

  7. #11699

    Liberty

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/66740364#.

    Happen to be in the area and got a reply, I did an hr as had to be somewhere later. As has been said a descent home in cocoa with a pool, but needs more privacy as it is on a hill sort of. She did the nurur using some homemade juice which turned out nice. No smell not oily after drying and eatable. Friendly and sweet definitely high side or 40's nice boobs and a very frisky girl for sure. Would repeat. Actually the 2 hr rate if you want to be fully drained is probably best.

  8. #11698
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgonz829  [View Original Post]
    She is still around, no incall and she has put on some weight. Pics are a few years old.
    Jgnz your inbox is full, clear out bro and yes that # is solid.

  9. #11697

    GiasBack

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    I'm starting to see this absolutely amazing UTR on a regular basis again and she never disappoints. Her in call is safe, clean and in a nice neighborhood in Melbourne. For those of you who prefer experienced older providers who have no drama, drugs or problems she is a breath of fresh air. Her skills are remarkable and I always enjoy our time together. She sets the mood and always seems to start with a slow and sensuous BBBJ which segues into a little DATY followed by some great MISH and sometimes other assorted positions. She is a sexual animal and very animated. A great kisser who enjoys DFK and is GFE, at least with me. YMMV. She doesn't see that many mongers and does prefer older or least mature respectful gentleman. She's not a clock watcher and I always seem to spend more time because she's fun and intelligent. She doesn't advertise and hasn't for years and if you're interested in getting a hold of her to set up a session, you can PM her, since she is a long time Forum Advertiser at GiasBack. I highly recommend and her rates are reasonable. A funny story, when she was up on Merritt Island in the condo on the river, I once had to pretend to be a carpenter giving an estimate as I was leaving because her much older SO showed up as I was leaving!! She's a hoot!
    So as favor for Gia and also for all you mongers who have seen her in the past, I'm reposting this review from March to let you all know that GiasBack in the hobby and available for in calls. Unfortunately, things are not going to well for her and she needs some help. She forgot her password to her Advertiser Forum account but I'm sure be back on there soon. I've known her for years and she never disappoints. If you've seen her, send me a PM and I'll give you her new contact information. If you haven't seen her and have at least some posts here, send me a PM as well. If you don't know who she is, just use the Search Function and read her reviews and you'll be get some idea what a session with her is like, a sexual animal, definitely GFE and PSE. Considering the lack of really good providers in this area, I'm sure you mongers will be interested.

  10. #11696

    Boss lady

    They might be talk about different Ashely, I don't think she passed away.

  11. #11695
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://vero-beach.skipthegames.com/...l/739354469477

    This has been running on the Vero STG. Not 100% it is her but looks like it. Not looking so good IMO.
    Yeah that's 1000% not her. She doesn't have tats on her shoulders. But man I truly hope she didn't pass. That's why I had asked a couple of weeks ago. She's been very quiet lately and I don't see her in the Brevard county system as a current guest.

  12. #11694
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    That's not the same, Ash from Brevard isn't in Vero, this one I've seen = one and done.
    Ok, good to know. I have never seen her so I wasn't sure.

  13. #11693

    Boss lady

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://vero-beach.skipthegames.com/...l/739354469477

    This has been running on the Vero STG. Not 100% it is her but looks like it. Not looking so good IMO.
    These pic doesn't looks like her.

  14. #11692

    Boss Lady??

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://vero-beach.skipthegames.com/...l/739354469477

    This has been running on the Vero STG. Not 100% it is her but looks like it. Not looking so good IMO.
    That's not the same, Ash from Brevard isn't in Vero, this one I've seen = one and done.

  15. #11691

    Boss Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street she overdose and passed away I don't know if that's truth or not. Hope it's not.
    https://vero-beach.skipthegames.com/...l/739354469477

    This has been running on the Vero STG. Not 100% it is her but looks like it. Not looking so good IMO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape