Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,076 to 15,090 of 40011
-
09-19-21 01:03 #24936Senior Member

Posts: 184Search her name Isabela Pomares
She does verify.
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 00:17 #24935Senior Member

Posts: 224Niles gem
Just had one of the best technical, clinical massages ever at Ming spa on Milwaukee. If you need therapy, go see Licksin (phonetic). Never tried for extras, did not care as she was so good technically.
-
09-19-21 00:12 #24934Senior Member

Posts: 224Jin fun
Was visiting the Loop and tried out jin on Michigan. Had lots of fun. Would return. Very pleased with Coco's body and technique. Not getting into details here but I don't think you would be disappointed should you happen to try. Chi.
-
09-18-21 22:09 #24933Senior Member

Posts: 117Interesting
I'm definitely interested in finding that AMP. Could you share? PM is fine also.
Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 19:47 #24932Senior Member

Posts: 510This was an AMP or a apartment?
Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72
[View Original Post]
Please feel free to PM me the location That's not common out in the NW suburbs!
-
09-18-21 17:20 #24931Senior Member

Posts: 272Okay. You're cheap. $40 is the minimum. This is not some sort of price increase.
Originally Posted by DanTheMan1010
[View Original Post]
If you feel you're not getting great service, well, it doesn't seem like you're putting out an image that's going to make these women eager to see you again and try to make you happy.
-
09-18-21 17:12 #24930Senior Member

Posts: 225Contact info?
She is gorgeous! What is her contact info? Thank you.
.
Originally Posted by CGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 13:31 #24929Senior Member

Posts: 83New gal at Beijing spa
Called and there is a new girl at Beijing on 30th. Aida. I will report more one I get a chance unless you guys do.
-
09-18-21 13:24 #24928Senior Member

Posts: 83Asian massage
More adventures in Chinatown. Sometimes you don't get the young hottie. BUT this older gal loved sucking and made me cum like the rest.
-
09-18-21 12:04 #24927Regular Member

Posts: 10She's real
I saw her a month or two ago and the pictures are real (I've seen one other person at the same location and so far the pictures have been real for both). She's very nice and does a good job on the ending but the bodyrub is more of a light touch. Maybe she gets more into it if she gets more comfortable with you but she is absolutely gorgeous.
Originally Posted by BBPluto
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 09:02 #24926Senior Member

Posts: 184Enjoy the view and masterful skills
L1 and I'm very sure that is it! If you want an excellent massage with a happy (L1) twist by a beautiful woman then go.
Originally Posted by HeadsOfState
[View Original Post]
She has boundaries. Respect them and enjoy a massage that is better than 99% of the massage therapists in Chicago.
-
09-18-21 00:39 #24925Senior Member

Posts: 1294The AAMP
Dude, the $140 for half hour includes the FS. Technically it is the basic, no daty, no sucking on tits low ball package, but at this place and others like it, a tip is not expected, but you can certainly leave one and tips are always appreciated.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 14:51 #24924Senior Member

Posts: 68What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 14:25 #24923Senior Member

Posts: 253Similar Experience.
The winking girl sounds like the same person I had recently, although my experience was slightly worse. First I confirmed with the booker the time I was going to be there and clearly stated that I wanted the standard HH. When I get there, I'm told to wait 10 minutes because she isn't done with another client yet. I ended up waiting 20 minutes before I was given the room number. I get up there and the first thing the winking girl does is try to upsell me to the GFE. I said no that's not what I agreed to with the booker and she drops it. Get a light massage and then she whispers to turn over and does a slow RCG for a bit. Then get to mish where she keeps tapping my shoulder and telling me to hurry up. I was not happy with that but I just went ahead and got it over with. She kept whispering thank you and then sent me out. On my way out I see another girl coming towards the door and she grabs my arm and says "come back next time" She honestly looked better than the winker but I'm not happy with the experience because not only was I told to wait for a bit, then I was rushed when it was my turn.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
FYI for the ads, they aren't really a standard rub AMP ad, its all connected to an AAMP on Archer ave (not RL). If you text any of the numbers for the burbs and don't specify the location, they'll ask you which location you want, and if you say the Chicago one they'll give you the address to a pretty well known spot off Archer and 35th. Looks like they are just rotating some girls out to the larger suburbs every now and then.
-
09-17-21 12:34 #24922Senior Member

Posts: 65Any chance of roaming?
I hope to eventually take the plunge one day but was wondering what the ceiling was with her.
Originally Posted by CGuy2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





