Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 930 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 887 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 13936
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8146

    Who, what, where?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    I was skeptical about this one since I did a search and the number comes up as a different provider. But she replied with convincing pics, so I set up a meet. She didn't answer too many questions and the communcation was sloppy. We agreed to meet at I'm the Charleston and Durango area and I had my night vision prepared to bolt at any sign of shady shit. Turned out that it really was the little petite girl from the photos. We went to a private spot around the corner where I was able to negotiate 60 BBBJ. Not too shabby.
    Am I missing something or is this review as worthless as it seems? What girl? What number? Where did you see the pics you mention?

    Absolutely no info other than you got a BJ in the Charleston / Durango area from some cute chick. Come On Man!

  2. #8145

    Cute chick

    I was skeptical about this one since I did a search and the number comes up as a different provider. But she replied with convincing pics, so I set up a meet. She didn't answer too many questions and the communcation was sloppy. We agreed to meet at I'm the Charleston and Durango area and I had my night vision prepared to bolt at any sign of shady shit. Turned out that it really was the little petite girl from the photos. We went to a private spot around the corner where I was able to negotiate 60 BBBJ. Not too shabby.

  3. #8144

    Has anyone seen 'Lee'?

    Planning on seeing her but I prefer to check here before making any contacts.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/60875363

    Thanks.

  4. #8143

  5. #8142
    Quote Originally Posted by Stam01  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad on city source but wasn't sure if it's legit. Some of the ads on the site are definitely fake, but wasn't sure about this one. Couldn't find her on any other legit sites. There's a link to her TER, which is a good sign.

    http://www.city-source.com/marlene/
    Can't speak from firsthand but TER seems to check out.

  6. #8141

    175

    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of meeting with Hailey today first time. Texted in morning, got response in around 9 pm, said she's staying in Rio. Asked about outcall, which she agreed if I transfer $10 via cash app. Never used that app and didn't wanted the hassle to register and then associate it with a card or bank account. So I took a cab to Rio and she agreed to meet downstairs. She greeted with a hug and we moved on to our meeting. She is bigger than her pictures with extra pounds, I prefer more petite, but can't call her fat. Our time was great and she was reasonable with two bens. She is legit, very cute and absolutely a darling. Please be a gentleman with her.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...u-right_303587

    Seniors please suggest any petite blonde providers and I will return favor with contacts of other regulars.


    Abby
    Also texted Abby around 11am, said she's in PH for incall and can do outcall if I can arrange an uber. Few mins after she texted that she checked out of pH and came to her apartment somewhere close to tropicana ave which I found strange. How can a person offer incall in a hotel, checkout and reach her apartment within 15 mins? I offered to pay for uber instead which she agreed and said she'll be at my hotel (Venetian) by 12 and no later. I decided to have lunch in the meanwhile, but she flaked and never responded or showed up. I have met her prior to covid at her hotel and had a good meeting. This wasn't expected and a big turn off, I may not contact her again, unless all regulars are busy.
    Her listing says 175 lbs. How accurate / inaccurate would you say that is?

  7. #8140

    Is this ad legit?

    Saw this ad on city source but wasn't sure if it's legit. Some of the ads on the site are definitely fake, but wasn't sure about this one. Couldn't find her on any other legit sites. There's a link to her TER, which is a good sign.

    http://www.city-source.com/marlene/

  8. #8139

    Hailey.

    I dreamed of meeting with Hailey today first time. Texted in morning, got response in around 9 pm, said she's staying in Rio. Asked about outcall, which she agreed if I transfer $10 via cash app. Never used that app and didn't wanted the hassle to register and then associate it with a card or bank account. So I took a cab to Rio and she agreed to meet downstairs. She greeted with a hug and we moved on to our meeting. She is bigger than her pictures with extra pounds, I prefer more petite, but can't call her fat. Our time was great and she was reasonable with two bens. She is legit, very cute and absolutely a darling. Please be a gentleman with her.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...u-right_303587

    Seniors please suggest any petite blonde providers and I will return favor with contacts of other regulars.


    Abby
    Also texted Abby around 11am, said she's in PH for incall and can do outcall if I can arrange an uber. Few mins after she texted that she checked out of pH and came to her apartment somewhere close to tropicana ave which I found strange. How can a person offer incall in a hotel, checkout and reach her apartment within 15 mins? I offered to pay for uber instead which she agreed and said she'll be at my hotel (Venetian) by 12 and no later. I decided to have lunch in the meanwhile, but she flaked and never responded or showed up. I have met her prior to covid at her hotel and had a good meeting. This wasn't expected and a big turn off, I may not contact her again, unless all regulars are busy.

  9. #8138

    Has anyone seen this woman / feet

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/denise-e...s-vegas-210344

    No judgement please.

    Man got to try things at least once.

  10. #8137

    $500 is Enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Zissou  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I'm new here and this is my first post. How much is a customary tip for a girl advertising 1 hr 500? I've tried searching and reading through different threads and I couldn't find this question already asked. Thank you.
    If she advertises $500 per hour, that is plenty. Though if your flush with money, tip what you want to, but the quality women don't expect it. Hell, I would think that not trying to negotiate a lower rate might be refreshing to them. There are so many guys who think that they are in a flea market and try to bargain.

  11. #8136

    Agree

    Do you tip your doctor? Lawyer? Auto mechanic? CPA? Then why tip your WG? IMO when someone earns 100's of dollars per hour a tip is unnecessary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil1974  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I'm alone with this opinion, but pay her the rate she has listed. No reason to tip.

  12. #8135

    Nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Zissou  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I'm new here and this is my first post. How much is a customary tip for a girl advertising 1 hr 500? I've tried searching and reading through different threads and I couldn't find this question already asked. Thank you.
    I don't think I'm alone with this opinion, but pay her the rate she has listed. No reason to tip.

  13. #8134

    Tipping question

    Hello. I'm new here and this is my first post. How much is a customary tip for a girl advertising 1 hr 500? I've tried searching and reading through different threads and I couldn't find this question already asked. Thank you.

  14. #8133
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    It's very dangerous to see her. I used to know her personally her life is crazy out of control.
    I feel that way about most of these girls anyway. From my experience, they are all out of control. Haven't met one yet that isn't.

  15. #8132
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    It's very dangerous to see her. I used to know her personally her life is crazy out of control.
    Good to know. I only did a cardate since it was nearby and the area is sage. I wouldn't see her again. Good looking out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape