Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,541 to 15,555 of 30806
-
09-18-21 13:38 #15266Senior Member

Posts: 39Also.
This one? Haven't seen her advertise before unless it was under different pics.
Anyone have any info on her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67261573
-
09-18-21 13:20 #15265Senior Member

Posts: 190Info on this one?
I've been unable to find her name and / or anything about her.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...leigh/67194275
Does anyone have any information such as picture accuracy and / or experience they care to share?
-
09-18-21 11:51 #15264Senior Member

Posts: 1242Simona
Simona from BKS?
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 08:59 #15263Senior Member

Posts: 81Yep
They most definitely are.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 05:24 #15262Senior Member

Posts: 750Mona Lisa
Like you said Mona Lisa has the potential to be one of the Best AA in the area no doubt about that based off of her Body alone. BUt I had the exact same experience as you and I actually thought 2 times would make her ease up a little bit more but all the same. All reports of her have been similar. I mean if she actually put an effort into doing her job and actually tried to enjoy it a little bit more and make sure her customers leave happy, She most def could be the Hot ticket right now in the area such a shame tho.
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 21:18 #15261Senior Member

Posts: 115Are you referring to Savannah Staxx? Is she (and Jessica Foxx) really full GFE?
Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 19:07 #15260Senior Member

Posts: 358Simona
Has anyone went to see her yet or gotten in contact with her or can ask?
-
09-17-21 17:15 #15259Senior Member

Posts: 827Does anyone have a mug of her? I am trying recollect what she looks like.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 16:34 #15258Senior Member

Posts: 81Here you go.
Well, there's quite a few actually. Jessica Foxx, Savannah, Bella Maytresse are there to name a few. All GFE and amazing!
Originally Posted by NateW4426
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 16:03 #15257Regular Member

Posts: 23Follow up
I suspect the consensus is closer to yes than no, regarding the dearth of options. As for the second question, this one seems to be pretty consistently recommended for the need you've identified. I don't get into RDU area very often, and I last saw her a few years back, but the reviews have been consistent since then. She is older than pictures and listed age, but it is her, and the experience was entirely enjoyable for me. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/411076.htm.
Originally Posted by NateW4426
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 15:33 #15256Senior Member

Posts: 5840 ish GFE
Is Raleigh the vast wasteland that Greensboro has become?
I'm in the area occasionally, unfortunately it's usually evenings / night and short notice so I don't get to do a lot of planning. I know it's a shot in the dark but if anyone has GFE lady late 30's to early 50's to recommend?
Thanks in advance.
-
09-17-21 13:01 #15255Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Gosh, what a hard looking skank.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 11:28 #15254Senior Member

Posts: 578First girl
I've never done her incall only outcalls and TBH without the 'husband' thing she's pretty wild in the sack. Good oral, rides me hard and cums does different positions etc. Its been a few weeks since our last meeting and as stated I've never done her incall so that could be a factor.
Originally Posted by Bubba83
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 07:37 #15253Regular Member

Posts: 1Dallas / Nikki
Dallas is high volume and still has hygiene issues. She will book a session with you and book someone else at the same time if she gets a better offer. I will not repeat. I do not recommend.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 05:48 #15252Senior Member

Posts: 278Lucky
You lucked out because the one you didn't see if the worst dream I ever had. Set up a qv she said was 20 minutes, she was real nervous starts a BBBJ where she would barely touch me. Then I said just stop and then she said Mish only so go to start and she acts like it hurts before I even start to go in. Then 10 minutes in there is a knock on the door and she says oh times up that's my husband. Get dressed and she opens the door for her husband and her kid. WTF never again.
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





