Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Off-topic Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 1647
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Well said.
    I 2nd that notion.

  2. #1181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Give it a rest

    This is probably the 3rd time in as many weeks that you have tooted your own horn.

    Wondering if I missed all of these valuable and useable reports so I checked your post history and there wasn't a single actual first person report on a provider going back through dozens of posts..
    Well said.

  3. #1180
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Spot on!

    Quote Originally Posted by RhonX2  [View Original Post]
    Some people just want to brag while trying to keep their "UTR" girls from getting destroyed by the vast amount of hobbyists round' here LOL.
    You're 100 percent right but what's even worse are the storytellers and non sharers those are the ones that get me rattled!

  4. #1179

    Give it a rest

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Also ask anyone I have given more then most posters on here and very little asking. .
    This is probably the 3rd time in as many weeks that you have tooted your own horn.

    Wondering if I missed all of these valuable and useable reports so I checked your post history and there wasn't a single actual first person report on a provider going back through dozens of posts.

    🤥.

  5. #1178
    Quote Originally Posted by NVHobbyMan  [View Original Post]
    I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last week with an outstanding escort and I am confident enough to call bullshit.
    That's the best you can do? You also must believe that the Clintons are operating a pedophile ring out of a DC pizzeria.

  6. #1177

    Bragging rights

    Quote Originally Posted by PomLovesThais  [View Original Post]
    The point of the site is for sharing info what's with all the cloak and dagger storyline LOL.
    Some people just want to brag while trying to keep their "UTR" girls from getting destroyed by the vast amount of hobbyists round' here LOL.

  7. #1176

    Yes exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Why not just say who it is you had a good time with. If she posted on PD she's looking for business and is up for you to share.
    The point of the site is for sharing info what's with all the cloak and dagger storyline LOL.

  8. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am a practicing scientist in the general health field, with decades of experience, and I can assure you you are incorrect.
    I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last week with an outstanding escort and I am confident enough to call bullshit.

  9. #1174
    Quote Originally Posted by PovHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    How have you gotten this far in life and not learned that most science is bought and paid for?

    What are your thoughts on the CDC changing the definition of a vaccine?

    I need you to wear your sunscreen so I don't get sunburned.
    I've never heard about that last one. I am a practicing scientist in the general health field, with decades of experience, and I can assure you you are incorrect. Your attitude is typical of those lacking actual knowledge.

  10. #1173
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    YK, there are actually some people in the world who know stuff. Because they have studied it and learned it. God forbid you'd want one of those sorts of people advising you. Lawyer, auto technician, or whatever.
    How have you gotten this far in life and not learned that most science is bought and paid for?

    What are your thoughts on the CDC changing the definition of a vaccine?

    I need you to wear your sunscreen so I don't get sunburned.

  11. #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    With the name calling and insults to those who you disagree with.

    Quite tolerant of you.

    Thanks for proving my point, sport.

    Right after you ignored the two examples I gave of liberal hypocrisy. As though it doesn't exist.

    You're batting a thousand.
    With the way you care talking about liberals and progressives that could be considered name calling being that you are using it in a demeaning way. Hypocrisy much?

  12. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    But the point is masks do little to nothing other than protecting others from someone actively sneezing inside their mask. Add to this the vast majority of masks being worn incorrectly, dirty and overused, or thin cloth ones bought at a swap meet.

    Masks are little more than virtue signaling and theatre.

    This is why the elites have huge gatherings with not a mask in sight. Think Gavin Newsom (sp?) at the fancy Bay Area restaurant, and Barack Obama birthday bash with hundreds of the rich, famous and connected without a single mask in sight.
    If you can't maintain a train of thought to discuss the argument I am making, you couldn't even win a high school debate. You're simply wrong about masks doing nothing but preventing sneezes from transmitting. You get this info from what sort of authority / knowledgeable person? Call them elite if you will, but YK, there are actually some people in the world who know stuff. Because they have studied it and learned it. God forbid you'd want one of those sorts of people advising you. Lawyer, auto technician, or whatever. Anyway, I specifically said I was going to wear masks. Respond to the argument you are faced with, don't bring in other irrelevant information. And if you do, get it right. The French Laundry isn't in the Bay Area, it is in the Napa Valley. Geography. They teach that in high school too.

  13. #1170

    Again

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I'm not generally a "progressive" but yeah. Just give it a try. Stop giving a fuck if everyone doesn't think the same dumb shit you do, and boom! You're on the path to only being a dickhead 2/3 of the time.
    With the name calling and insults to those who you disagree with.

    Quite tolerant of you.

    Thanks for proving my point, sport.

    Right after you ignored the two examples I gave of liberal hypocrisy. As though it doesn't exist.

    You're batting a thousand.

  14. #1169
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    We could all be as tolerant as progressives.
    I'm not generally a "progressive" but yeah. Just give it a try. Stop giving a fuck if everyone doesn't think the same dumb shit you do, and boom! You're on the path to only being a dickhead 2/3 of the time.

  15. #1168

    If only

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I see this posted by a conservative I realize there's just zero self-awareness left in that crowd.
    We could all be as tolerant as progressives.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape