Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15269

    Indian

    Quote Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good go to for a provider of Indian decent (not Native American)?

    I saw Jazmin years ago but I don't think she was Indian, saw a tracker come through a while back but didn't connect with her. With all the people in the area from India there has to be a couple good options.

    Thanks.

    WDE.
    What does having Indians around here have anything to do with Indian WGs. I believe it must come down to the second or third generation Indians for that to happen. Anyways no options at all. Jazmin is as close you can get.

    There was another Amy / Jasmin that used to visit every month which was the only Indian WG I saw. She was not GFE and all covered but she was fun enough for me.

    https://jasmineami.escortbook.com/

    She was definitely reviewed here so if anyone else has some recent info then please share.

    There are some on the Sugar baby scene but mostly with GPS.

    G.

  2. #15268

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...487/9842353644

    This is my first time doing this. If no one says she's crazy, I promise I'll review after.
    Just to follow up, anyone know her?

  3. #15267

    Indian providers in the area?

    Anyone have a good go to for a provider of Indian decent (not Native American)?

    I saw Jazmin years ago but I don't think she was Indian, saw a tracker come through a while back but didn't connect with her. With all the people in the area from India there has to be a couple good options.

    Thanks.

    WDE.

  4. #15266

    Also.

    This one? Haven't seen her advertise before unless it was under different pics.

    Anyone have any info on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67261573

  5. #15265

    Info on this one?

    I've been unable to find her name and / or anything about her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...leigh/67194275

    Does anyone have any information such as picture accuracy and / or experience they care to share?

  6. #15264

    Simona

    Simona from BKS?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone went to see her yet or gotten in contact with her or can ask?

  7. #15263

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Savannah Staxx? Is she (and Jessica Foxx) really full GFE?
    They most definitely are.

  8. #15262

    Mona Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller  [View Original Post]
    Odd night party people.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/167396142751

    I texted the woman from the link above. In her ads she states that she doesn't see AA, but I like her boobs so I figured I'd give it the ole college try. I text her to see how strict her AA rule is. She asks me to send her a picture of myself, which I did, and she says that I'm cool, immediately texts me her address and tells me to come over. Takes me about 10 minutes to get there. Lives in a private residential home relatively close to the Cap /440 area. I didn't mind one bit going there because I grew up in that area, but you have to drive through a not nice neighborhood to get to her place. I pull into her driveway which isn't labeled, and when I tell her I'm here she says "knock hard I'm deaf. " And when I text her again to verify I'm at the right house as opposed to knocking on a neighbor's door at 11 pm, she says "never mind just leave. My husband just woke up and I can't do it anymore. " So I back right up and leave. I'm like, if I knocked hard like she asked the husband would've woke up anyway LOL, also I gathered her husband is home when she works. Also surprised she has a no AA rule considering the neighborhood she lives around, but ok. Doesn't sound like the most stable environment to monger in.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/067416443031

    So as I'm driving home I decide to double down and call the great Mona Lisa. She answers the phone, we agree on a time, and she texts me the address right after the phone call ends. I get to her lower end but not terrible incall off Cap, and she's not giving me the room number, and gives me shitty directions on where to meet her. She comes downstairs to get me, and once we get in the room she's clearing off her bed that looks like she just got finished eating in. She straightens up the bed the best she could considering she was a little off. No demons there, just 420. I pay her the donation, and she pulls out a rubber and asks me to lay down. It's never a good experience when they don't take their brassier off. She goes into a CBJ which granted was pretty good. After a could minutes she motions to get started but warns she only does k9, which directly contradicts what her ad says. I'm in the room for about 10 minutes, and midway through k9 she immediately stops everything and says if I want to continue it'll cost more. I give her 20 and we keep going. So not only will she only do one position, but she was at an angle where my wee wee bent at the base every stroke. I know she did it to prevent me from going too deep, but all it did was essentially make it difficult to finish. I finally was able to, standards wipe and leave. QV in total was $, Sucky thing is she's beautiful was one of the best bodies in the area. She should be killing it, but there's no way she gets a lot of regulars based off that performance. Oh well, I don't know which was worse, the one I didn't end up seeing or the one that I did.
    Like you said Mona Lisa has the potential to be one of the Best AA in the area no doubt about that based off of her Body alone. BUt I had the exact same experience as you and I actually thought 2 times would make her ease up a little bit more but all the same. All reports of her have been similar. I mean if she actually put an effort into doing her job and actually tried to enjoy it a little bit more and make sure her customers leave happy, She most def could be the Hot ticket right now in the area such a shame tho.

  9. #15261
    Quote Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby  [View Original Post]
    Well, there's quite a few actually. Jessica Foxx, Savannah, Bella Maytresse are there to name a few. All GFE and amazing!
    Are you referring to Savannah Staxx? Is she (and Jessica Foxx) really full GFE?

  10. #15260

    Simona

    Has anyone went to see her yet or gotten in contact with her or can ask?

  11. #15259
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Checking back on Dallas anyone with info since the last hygiene reviews? Tried to make contact a few times but radio silence.
    Does anyone have a mug of her? I am trying recollect what she looks like.

  12. #15258

    Here you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by NateW4426  [View Original Post]
    Is Raleigh the vast wasteland that Greensboro has become?

    I'm in the area occasionally, unfortunately it's usually evenings / night and short notice so I don't get to do a lot of planning. I know it's a shot in the dark but if anyone has GFE lady late 30's to early 50's to recommend?

    Thanks in advance.
    Well, there's quite a few actually. Jessica Foxx, Savannah, Bella Maytresse are there to name a few. All GFE and amazing!

  13. #15257

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by NateW4426  [View Original Post]
    Is Raleigh the vast wasteland that Greensboro has become?

    I'm in the area occasionally, unfortunately it's usually evenings / night and short notice so I don't get to do a lot of planning. I know it's a shot in the dark but if anyone has GFE lady late 30's to early 50's to recommend?

    Thanks in advance.
    I suspect the consensus is closer to yes than no, regarding the dearth of options. As for the second question, this one seems to be pretty consistently recommended for the need you've identified. I don't get into RDU area very often, and I last saw her a few years back, but the reviews have been consistent since then. She is older than pictures and listed age, but it is her, and the experience was entirely enjoyable for me. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/411076.htm.

  14. #15256

    40 ish GFE

    Is Raleigh the vast wasteland that Greensboro has become?

    I'm in the area occasionally, unfortunately it's usually evenings / night and short notice so I don't get to do a lot of planning. I know it's a shot in the dark but if anyone has GFE lady late 30's to early 50's to recommend?

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #15255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here before, under the name Sweetz. Saw her once. I usually prefer GFE so she wasn't for me. But pretty skinny. Can check other reviews for a more detailed perspective.
    Gosh, what a hard looking skank.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape