Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 686 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 736 786 1186 1686 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21565

    Robynn

    Hey guys Robynn is back in the Smyrna area. She said she didn't get many takers her last visit and hopes for more this time. Hopefully she'll keep coming back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2B4CB1F5-D016-462E-A41E-D0DB44338349.jpg‎  

  2. #21564

    Francesca on EROS is all you will need!

    Just left a session with this Argentina beauty! Pics do her no justice, this lady is absolutely beautiful, high end hotel on Broadway, very relaxing experience. I will post activities later, about to hangout with my S / O.review coming. She is leaving tomorrow, so if you have the time go see her, you will not regret it, I have seen others ladies from this agency or however they work, so getting to see her was a breeze for me (they do have a screening process) she has a assistant that handles her appointments.

    Good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3F8B17C4-F266-4AF3-AD30-46DB364D305D.jpg‎   A00E54F3-62B2-4DD0-BA2F-D8ADE83E4F4B.jpg‎  

  3. #21563
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    I tried connecting with this one, https://clarksville.skipthegames.com...o/800514279503 , she is posting in Nashville now. Seemed agreeable to most things, communicated via text / call easily, but demanded a pic! Absolutely not, no way Jose. I'm keeping my money and I'm not risking my ass to accommodate the local hoes, especially low price / high mileage hoes at that. On second thought, I'm glad this didn't work out. I zoomed into the pic and noticed a hospital bracelet and surgical dressing? She said the pics are recent too! Probably had an H abscess infection drained or something. Yuck! As always, stay safe and healthy.

    SparkXXX.
    What is an "H abscess"?

  4. #21562

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot;5547984[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/67231624[/URL]

    Spoke to this one all day, even gave me her "real" number. Had a date lined up for 1:30. Kept giving excuses and by 3 still nothing. Her verification pic was also much larger, so while I'm sure she's using real images, they are from years and 50 lbs ago. She seems real enough if you can catch her if small bbw is worth her pricing to you.
    I had a similar experience with her a few weeks ago. I wasted about 3 hours of my time and then I said "f*ck this noise I'm leaving". What a waste of time.

  5. #21561

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    I tried connecting with this one, https://clarksville.skipthegames.com...o/800514279503 , she is posting in Nashville now. Seemed agreeable to most things, communicated via text / call easily, but demanded a pic! Absolutely not, no way Jose. I'm keeping my money and I'm not risking my ass to accommodate the local hoes, especially low price / high mileage hoes at that. On second thought, I'm glad this didn't work out. I zoomed into the pic and noticed a hospital bracelet and surgical dressing? She said the pics are recent too! Probably had an H abscess infection drained or something. Yuck! As always, stay safe and healthy.

    SparkXXX.
    She's legit. No rush. Willing to please. A bit skittish but not a thief or ripoff. Worth a qv.

  6. #21560

    Clown World

    Mongers,

    I tried connecting with this one, https://clarksville.skipthegames.com...o/800514279503 , she is posting in Nashville now. Seemed agreeable to most things, communicated via text / call easily, but demanded a pic! Absolutely not, no way Jose. I'm keeping my money and I'm not risking my ass to accommodate the local hoes, especially low price / high mileage hoes at that. On second thought, I'm glad this didn't work out. I zoomed into the pic and noticed a hospital bracelet and surgical dressing? She said the pics are recent too! Probably had an H abscess infection drained or something. Yuck! As always, stay safe and healthy.

    SparkXXX.

  7. #21559

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Wren44  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Definitely be careful giving out your address especially if you own the property. All your information is public record if you own it and can be found with only an address. I personally would never do outcalls to a private residence no matter how trusted or well I know the provider. You never know where their lives might lead in the future and I don't want them to have anything but a fake name and my burner number. Have fun and stay safe.
    That's all their getting from me, if I ever hook up locally anymore. Their getting dick, money, and nothing more.

  8. #21558
    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/67231624

    Spoke to this one all day, even gave me her "real" number. Had a date lined up for 1:30. Kept giving excuses and by 3 still nothing. Her verification pic was also much larger, so while I'm sure she's using real images, they are from years and 50 lbs ago. She seems real enough if you can catch her if small bbw is worth her pricing to you.
    Same, I think it's trolling.

  9. #21557

    Tate. Ghost

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/67231624

    Spoke to this one all day, even gave me her "real" number. Had a date lined up for 1:30. Kept giving excuses and by 3 still nothing. Her verification pic was also much larger, so while I'm sure she's using real images, they are from years and 50 lbs ago. She seems real enough if you can catch her if small bbw is worth her pricing to you.

  10. #21556

    Another Anti male law

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    For those mongers who plan to head to Texas, hope you are aware of the new law starting Sept 1st 2021.

    https://www.dallasjustice.com/buying...elony-offense/
    Buying it is bad selling it is not? LOL wow.

  11. #21555

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing not, using reverse image search she's advertising in Detroit and Atlanta at the same time.
    That's pornstar melody parks or something like that. Definitely a fake.

  12. #21554

    Complete time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by Williams1213  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her recently after her boyfriend roughed her up. She's strung out pretty bad. Still cuter than most but definitely nothing like her pics are.
    Now anytime I see posts she's adding more trying to convince people she ok. Drove down from another city to meet her and once I got to Nashville she completely stopped answering. Seen her once before and nothing to exciting. Tits look good until she bends over then they sag. It's funny how these girls looks great in pics then you really see them! Definitely won't waste my time hitting her up anymore. Drugs take them down quick.

  13. #21553
    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/67213469

    I texted this one, fast communication. Seems TGTBT. Is hosting out of a mid Nashville apartment, she did send a verification pic I asked for, but her rates are suspiciously cheap (1 $ hhr 2 $ hr).

    Anyone take the plunge?
    I'm guessing not, using reverse image search she's advertising in Detroit and Atlanta at the same time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 46654458-B1DB-4EC9-9254-BD6D87EE3B75.jpg‎  

  14. #21552

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/67213469

    I texted this one, fast communication. Seems TGTBT. Is hosting out of a mid Nashville apartment, she did send a verification pic I asked for, but her rates are suspiciously cheap (1 $ hhr 2 $ hr).

    Anyone take the plunge?
    Reverse search on her pictures show ads in many cities with many different numbers.

  15. #21551
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Sadly. If you desire quality and variety. You have to leave Tennessee for places like Atlanta, Louisville, Houston, Dallas, Orlando, Miami, etc.

    Otherwise you have to entertain yourself with the troglodytes or take matters into your own hands! Thank goodness I'm heading to Texas for a few weeks. Life will be Good!
    For those mongers who plan to head to Texas, hope you are aware of the new law starting Sept 1st 2021.

    https://www.dallasjustice.com/buying...elony-offense/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape