Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 658 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7076

    To Each Their Own I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by CCNice  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only that notices this guy treats this board like his own paperback sex novel? He never gives any details on providers but posts pics? Guy is real sketchy and doesn't help contribute to the board. I can tell all my sex stories and make it sound interesting. No names or locations of providers. Guy brings nothing to the monger table.
    I also prefer to keep the field reports concise and to the point. I am not a fan of getting into more explicit descriptions. Every now and then we come across the "penthouse forum" style of report. In the past my attempts at longer reports and posts got thwarted by "losing the post" due to internet issues. Posting from a cell phone. I wish I have had some decent new intel to report. Based on the past few months. Lucky in Newton, still believe to be open. Cici gives a fantastic massage, she is a bit thin but some fun is available without "full or extended options". She will let you use the shower. I am still looking for a decent TS experience north of RI. The best I can report was in Thai' in Wilmington a few weeks ago Lucy did a nice job, kinda reminded me of a friendly Experience from "Admiral st in Prov" . Makes me sad and nostalgic what we may have taken for granted at the time. Sunny was the best non FS / TS / GFE experience I ever and probably never will have again. Lucy is on "bacation" so I am not sure if she is off rotation and maybe back in NY area. Keep peaking at the RI forum but haven't had the time to get to.

    1021.

  2. #7075

    There is only one throatmonger69

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Mmmmmmm, seems like its the same racists guy to me. A closet filthy racists. Since you like to dig stuff on me, thought I'd do some digging on my own.

    Always complaining about blacks or patronizing African Americans and this is the guy some of you black mongers on here share intel with, where is your integrity eh? Look at the screen shot from a PM he sent me (if admin doesn't delete).

    Guy hits me up on pm to call me the (N) word, for no reason other then a frustrated, old horny pathetic angry, bi polar white man. Can't stand it to see me getting me pussy so he resort to what he knows best, his racists ways. And you I both know how the racists work when they are drunk or angry. It just comes out of them.

    Don't worry bill, as much as you're digging old post on me, if you are throatmonger69, and I can tell that's another I'd from a regular. Remember my promise to you, though. It still stands.
    And that's me! As for your manuscript is concerned and your use of barely functional speech, I agree with the other poster. Why are you surprised that more than one person thinks you're a retard? You contribute nothing to this board. As for your 'promise,' why don't you tell the board publicly what that promise is. It surely means you are indeed butthurt from all of us crapping on you.

  3. #7074
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    We all know that you, Jack, are sleuth detective! Or defective? Hard to tell. You good people just should remember that BillyBaloney, Jack617, CrazyCrouton, FagPilot, TheBoobHound, Katokay, Anderson the same old motherfucker who likes it when Chinese massage providers pee on him.

    By the way, isn't that interesting that Eddie (Jack / Billy it is) never denied that he likes to be peed on. The reason for that is simple. This crazy motherfucker knows that a funkier shit (no pan intended!) may be exposed as a result. And it's not going to be based on the search function on this board.
    "FagPilot" is pretty funny. Sick burn bro. Now that you've been completely discredited and exposed I actually like having you around to laugh at. Anyone with mild intelligence can see that I'm not any of those other handles. Please just accept the fact that there is more than one person on this board that knows you are a fraud.

    So cheezeybaby, what else is going on with you lately? Been stalking and obsessing over any new providers? Or you just sticking to your old haunts and making those poor ladies uncomfortable and cringe when they see you walk in the door?

  4. #7073

    Weirdo

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    I know you are confused by a Legitimate Pic from a Member, considering you've never Posted one Yourself! Oh wait, you finally did, by your own admission, but they were deleted, because the Pics involved the Thai Ladyboy Place. Tough Break!
    And what about dummy's newest sleuth dunkin donuts pic? Is that the stupidest thing or what? Who takes pics of civvies through a window of a girl sitting with a male (presumably bf or husband?) First, this isn't normal, second, if that guy caught him, he would probably bust his ass, and forcibly make him delete the pic, he would be so irritated. Total invasion of privacy and bizarre IMHO.

    Anything this dummy can do to get "credit" for something, for anything, even something so trivial, small and meaningless and common like this, just weird. The craving for credit and "likes" is way over the top now, getting worse with this. I mean how many of us just in our daily walking or driving around daily can't give similar or better examples of casual women wearing sexy outfits that we see, just about everywhere in Boston, especially seaport area on weekends and Lansdown st. They are everywhere. This is how young women dress now, especially being the last real weekend in the summer. With the weather changing soon, they will have to bundle up, so they are taking these last few days or weeks to go all out with the sexy attire.

    No one cares or is impressed by your lame, grasping, low quality pics and general photography (lack of) skills.

    Go fly a kite, might be more suiting for you.

    Using dum dum's own jargon, boo, shun this man!

  5. #7072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Question about Jack

    What does the fact that Jack likes it when Chinese massage women pee on him tell us about this old idiot? I am genuinely curious.

  6. #7071

    Mr Yum Yum

    Quote Originally Posted by CCNice  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only that notices this guy treats this board like his own paperback sex novel? He never gives any details on providers but posts pics? Guy is real sketchy and doesn't help contribute to the board. I can tell all my sex stories and make it sound interesting. No names or locations of providers. Guy brings nothing to the monger table.
    I am so tired of his novel oriented stories, may be he's researching materials for a book which is fine but give something back right?

  7. #7070
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Is billbaloney throatmonger69?

    Mmmmmmm, seems like its the same racists guy to me. A closet filthy racists. Since you like to dig stuff on me, thought I'd do some digging on my own.

    Always complaining about blacks or patronizing African Americans and this is the guy some of you black mongers on here share intel with, where is your integrity eh? Look at the screen shot from a PM he sent me (if admin doesn't delete).

    Guy hits me up on pm to call me the (N) word, for no reason other then a frustrated, old horny pathetic angry, bi polar white man. Can't stand it to see me getting me pussy so he resort to what he knows best, his racists ways. And you I both know how the racists work when they are drunk or angry. It just comes out of them.

    Don't worry bill, as much as you're digging old post on me, if you are throatmonger69, and I can tell that's another I'd from a regular. Remember my promise to you, though. It still stands.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Your ability to continue to prove retardation amazes me. You talk of Ebonics as if it is a badge of honor. It is not. It just means your pathetic, retarded ass is incapable of stringing together words in a proper sentence. I will admit, your insults have never even registered on my radar. Your assualt on the english language however makes me wince.

    ebonics
    A poor excuse for a failure to grasp the basics of english. When in doubt, throw an "izzle" sound in the middle of any word of just string random thoughts together and insinuate that they actually mean something. When backed into a corner, you can always claim that it has something to do with a sort of symbolism or is a defining trait that makes your race great, versus own up to the fact that it is essentially laziness at it's finest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sxguide.jpg‎  

  8. #7069
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Another DumDum Fan

    Quote Originally Posted by CCNice  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only that notices this guy treats this board like his own paperback sex novel? He never gives any details on providers but posts pics? Guy is real sketchy and doesn't help contribute to the board. I can tell all my sex stories and make it sound interesting. No names or locations of providers. Guy brings nothing to the monger table.
    Your not the only One, it's Pretty Obvious!

  9. #7068

    Asian Yum Yum

    Am I the only that notices this guy treats this board like his own paperback sex novel? He never gives any details on providers but posts pics? Guy is real sketchy and doesn't help contribute to the board. I can tell all my sex stories and make it sound interesting. No names or locations of providers. Guy brings nothing to the monger table.

  10. #7067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Yes.

    More evidence tomorrow but it has been firmly established that AsianDumDum is Toujula and we ALL know Toujula is OlGary, Negsiro, Growgin etc. And Cheeze was confirmed by A2 to be OlGary well even the dummies on the board can connect the dots.

    But fear not, BTG will provide real evidence, not Trickster etc lame accusations!
    We all know that you, Jack, are sleuth detective! Or defective? Hard to tell. You good people just should remember that BillyBaloney, Jack617, CrazyCrouton, FagPilot, TheBoobHound, Katokay, Anderson — the same old motherfucker who likes it when Chinese massage providers pee on him.

    By the way, isn't that interesting that Eddie (Jack / Billy it is) never denied that he likes to be peed on. The reason for that is simple. This crazy motherfucker knows that a funkier shit (no pan intended!) may be exposed as a result. And it's not going to be based on the search function on this board.

  11. #7066

    Short answer

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Wait wait wait.

    So if AsianYY is Olgary and Olgary is Cheezefist. Then that makes Asian yum yum is Cheezefist! LOL.

    You can't make this shit up!

    HahahahHaha!!
    Yes.

    More evidence tomorrow but it has been firmly established that AsianDumDum is Toujula and we ALL know Toujula is OlGary, Negsiro, Growgin etc. And Cheeze was confirmed by A2 to be OlGary well even the dummies on the board can connect the dots.

    But fear not, BTG will provide real evidence, not Trickster etc lame accusations!

  12. #7065
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Bill the Phoney is

    Fagpilot?

    Very interesting, this. You know, this guy Andir, I am starting to like him. He has some been dropping some good stuff. To expose that phony, that worthless loser POS Bill the Phony who likes to get peed on by trannies, now coming on as Fagpilot, this is good info.

    Thank you for this info going forward!

    Dully noted.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrogPilot  [View Original Post]
    I was away for a bit and just catching up on the board and this put a smile on my face. BillyBaloney already pointed it out, but I love it so much I'm going to reiterate. This dude has 3 k posts in a completely different part of the country and even he knows that cheezefist is a fraud! Cheezefist / andir / oldtimerma / trickster666/ newbiestyles and a plethora of other handles, my how far you have fallen, some of your handles actually had credibility at one point, but they've all been dismantled, everyone knows you're a fraud, you get nothing! I said good day sir! I said good day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Good news! Jack617/ Eddie / BillyBaloney, the-urinator-in-chief, is back on his FagPilot account. How's it going, old idiot? Any good golden showers lately?

    Let me guess, the BoobHound and Katokay will be next.

  13. #7064

    Day's of our lives

    Trying to dial it back on my soap opera's during the day since working from home now. This forum is the perfect transition for that. Hold on the popcorn is ready. Brb You all okay with extra butter. Right?

  14. #7063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogPilot  [View Original Post]
    I was away for a bit and just catching up on the board and this put a smile on my face. BillyBaloney already pointed it out, but I love it so much I'm going to reiterate. This dude has 3 k posts in a completely different part of the country and even he knows that cheezefist is a fraud! Cheezefist / andir / oldtimerma / trickster666/ newbiestyles and a plethora of other handles, my how far you have fallen, some of your handles actually had credibility at one point, but they've all been dismantled, everyone knows you're a fraud, you get nothing! I said good day sir! I said good day!
    Good news! Jack617/ Eddie / BillyBaloney, the-urinator-in-chief, is back on his FagPilot account. How's it going, old idiot? Any good golden showers lately?

    Let me guess, the BoobHound and Katokay will be next.

  15. #7062
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why pics were deleted, I guess this site doesn't allow legit places to be feature for liable purposes.

    But place is called Siam Thai massage in Quincy, look it up, or google street and you'll clearly see it. Like I said, it might not be a smut place with the way it has wide open glass windows on a busy street and big bright, well groomed sign on a clean looking building.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Enough said!
    I know you are confused by a Legitimate Pic from a Member, considering you've never Posted one Yourself! Oh wait, you finally did, by your own admission, but they were deleted, because the Pics involved the Thai Ladyboy Place. Tough Break!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape