Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 13300
-
09-19-21 15:38 #6625Senior Member

Posts: 162Jenn's post
NTTG,
Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16
[View Original Post]
Is this her?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/255061678287
I read a while back about a provider named "Jenn" and I think she was open to BBFS. Might this be her?
Thanks for your review!
LtB.
-
09-18-21 11:45 #6624Senior Member

Posts: 191Fake
Fake ad been in place for a long time.
Originally Posted by Sexy9197
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 11:14 #6623Senior Member

Posts: 191BBJ Queen
Went to see Jenn today. Always a solid BJ imo, highly recommend. Glad I was able to get it done this AM in time to watch football for the later half of the day LOL. For those out of the know just look up the exotic latina on stg and she is the one.
Always been super reliable and responsive too. Too many girls out there these days take hours to reply or have 0 flexibility.
-
09-18-21 02:15 #6622Senior Member

Posts: 221If you are near Anderson
The North Star Motel on Hwy. 29 North is a no tell that is open mornings, $25 for 2 hrs. M69.
Originally Posted by RobberFly
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 02:00 #6621Senior Member

Posts: 56Is this one legit?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/631005013719
Seen this one a good amount seems a bit that. Anyone know anything?
-
09-17-21 15:48 #6620Senior Member

Posts: 60Used to be the Vinci
Sorry Sky. I had left a review when she was going by the Vinci. She didn't run out but I wish she had.
Originally Posted by Skyflier32
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 10:09 #6619Senior Member

Posts: 822Good info
Thank you. The value of this forum is truly in finding out who is a ripoff and who actually provides a service. The rest is just details.
Originally Posted by Skyflier32
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 09:55 #6618Senior Member

Posts: 145Been around a long time
This one has been around at least 8 years- I tried to see her when I first started traveling into the area- and again a couple of years later-- never actually laid eyes on her.
Originally Posted by Sexy9197
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 23:43 #6617Senior Member

Posts: 191Lol
She is not attractive anyways haha, did your peen a favor. Still sucks to have your money swiped though.
Originally Posted by Skyflier32
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 16:04 #6616Regular Member

Posts: 17Do Not Do it
I have used this site for several years now. I should have done some reviews, but I will start.
I meet this one yesterday at a motel right off Wade Hampton Blvd. They took my money then ran out the door. So this is a warning to you all LOL.
If you want specifics just PM me.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/317264507799
-
09-16-21 15:51 #6615Senior Member

Posts: 440Kylie not legit
I reached out to her via snapchat. We messaged back and forth to try to set up a time. I asked for a verification pic with her pinky and thumb up, like the "hang loose" sign. She sent back a pic with her pinky and pointer finger out, maybe hoping I wouldn't notice that it wasn't a selfie. Then she asked for a deposit. Total scam.
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 15:37 #6614Senior Member

Posts: 191Her
I tried reaching her, no reply when I sent a msg a week or so ago.
Originally Posted by Beezart
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 09:29 #6613Senior Member

Posts: 85Savannah Rayne
Anyone have any info on this one? Didn't see any hits with a search.
https://tryst.link/escort/savannaaahhh
-
09-16-21 05:07 #6612Senior Member

Posts: 357Kharisma
I see Kharisma is advertising. Has anyone had a recent encounter? How about her rates and general location? PM if necessary.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/964077721378
-
09-16-21 05:06 #6611Senior Member

Posts: 27Isn't that how it goes? The great ones settle while the mediocre ones (at best) stays. And tho it would be nice to see some fresh recruits it will also more likely come with qv being 200 LOL.
Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






