Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 972 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9984

    It means they banned you

    Quote Originally Posted by Pupsnu  [View Original Post]
    So I've had an account for 2 years. All of a sudden, they suspended and then banned my account. I opened a new one, new email, etc. Then, it says that my account was deleted. Not banned, not suspended, just deleted. WTF?
    There's threads on how to get a new account set up on here. One thing I did when this happened was a chargeback on my CC. It went through fine. I know it's all "violation of terms of service" etc but they are so random and broad, it's almost a scam, so charge back.

  2. #9983

    Myrtle3

    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    Talked a bunch, finally set a date to meet. And I got ghosted the day of.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/648e0...5-8e2347b46fac

    Thanks to the couple guys that responded. I did manage to do a M&G but she stuck with the "platonic until we get to know each other" thing. I get the feeling she's just doing M&G and platonic dates as long as she can and repeating. Or maybe I just don't have the game that others on here do! Either way. Moving on!!

    Appreciate any leads for the Joliet / Romeoville / Plainfield area. PM me.

  3. #9982
    Quote Originally Posted by EAndrews8484  [View Original Post]
    Long shot, but does anyone have intel on a girl named Kelsey, who was active on SA as Kelsinator144444 pre-pandemic? She seems to have deleted her account, although perhaps she's now using another name. Curious if anyone has had experience with her historically or knows if she's still around?
    If she lived in a townhouse near Fox Valley mall. Yes, she's still around. She has several accounts.

  4. #9981
    Quote Originally Posted by EAndrews8484  [View Original Post]
    Long shot, but does anyone have intel on a girl named Kelsey, who was active on SA as Kelsinator144444 pre-pandemic? She seems to have deleted her account, although perhaps she's now using another name. Curious if anyone has had experience with her historically or knows if she's still around?
    Was she out of Aurora or Naperville? I saw a Kelsey from that area like a year ago.

  5. #9980

    Kelsinator144444

    Long shot, but does anyone have intel on a girl named Kelsey, who was active on SA as Kelsinator144444 pre-pandemic? She seems to have deleted her account, although perhaps she's now using another name. Curious if anyone has had experience with her historically or knows if she's still around?

  6. #9979

    Californiababy1

    Anyone has seen this girl before? She's really cute.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b9b37...9-f478e23a2409

  7. #9978
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupsnu  [View Original Post]
    So I've had an account for 2 years. All of a sudden, they suspended and then banned my account. I opened a new one, new email, etc. Then, it says that my account was deleted. Not banned, not suspended, just deleted. WTF?
    SA tracks you by your IP address that's why your second account was deleted. Try using a VPN or try using another device with a different IP address, like your phone's browser or your computer at home.

  8. #9977

    Cary massage girl?

    Looks a lot like the Cary massage girl that charged a lot for a mediocre massage, teased but was tough about getting extras? She has already changed her location on SA from Huntley to Algonquin.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2b167...4-17d487e46911

  9. #9976
    Quote Originally Posted by JDuB1970  [View Original Post]
    If their user name is attached. They blocked you.

    Sugar Baby. The account was removed.
    Not necessarily. They only blocked you if you can't click on their icon to their profile page from your conversation page.

  10. #9975
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Set up a meet for tomorrow with;.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f3e79...1-dd2429bd6d0c

    But she wants a $100 deposit, $300 total for an hour +. Are deposits a hard NO? I'm assuming so, but new to the SA thing.

    Thanks!
    1000% Scammer.

    This person gave me the same routine, and claimed to be an * girl and sent a pic of her OF page (which is the girl in the pic) so I paid $5 to subscribe and DM'd her on OF to confirm she had control of the account. Scammer was obviously unable to reply to my message and made up some BS about the " managers" and messaging delay, obvious lies.

  11. #9974

    SA acct just deleted

    So I've had an account for 2 years. All of a sudden, they suspended and then banned my account. I opened a new one, new email, etc. Then, it says that my account was deleted. Not banned, not suspended, just deleted. WTF?

  12. #9973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    Anyone Seen QuarantineShorty?

    Gentlemen,

    Has anyone details on this fine lady, AKA QuarantineShorty?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c559f...c-4ff1ed8024b7

    She wants to meet so any advice or info would be helpful.

    Feel free to PM if better.

    Thanks!

    TJ.

  13. #9972
    Any tips for using SA while travelling?

  14. #9971
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Set up a meet for tomorrow with;.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f3e79...1-dd2429bd6d0c

    But she wants a $100 deposit, $300 total for an hour +. Are deposits a hard NO? I'm assuming so, but new to the SA thing.

    Thanks!
    Be careful my brother. I was in contact with this person. I say this person because I'm positive it is not the woman in the pictures. 937 area code. But different username. She sent me 3 pictures. One with a brown tight mini dress, another with black top and black and green pants, and the 3rd is the same pic this person is using for the new profile. If I can upload photos without getting suspended, I will upload. Let me know guys. I'm not sure about all the rules. This person also asked $300 with $100 deposit. Talked down to $200 but still wanted $100 deposit. I said no deposit and conversation ended. Then the profile disappeared. I see this person is back now with a new profile. Please do not send deposits before meeting in person.

  15. #9970

    Deposits are Not recommended

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Set up a meet for tomorrow with;.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f3e79...1-dd2429bd6d0c

    But she wants a $100 deposit, $300 total for an hour +. Are deposits a hard NO? I'm assuming so, but new to the SA thing.

    Thanks!
    If you pay the deposit there is a 95% chance the girl is a No-Show! You are then out of pocket $100. A lot of these chicks are scammers and have no intention of ever meeting you. They are just trying to see what they can squeeze out of you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape