Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,706 to 21,720 of 58934
-
09-17-21 22:49 #37229Regular Member

Posts: 2Donations
Do all of these "donations" include the tip, or what I'm asking is are all donations considered as total price of visit? Regardless of location. ?
Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 20:28 #37228Senior Member

Posts: 133MM. Baby. Super tight pussy
Ki-Ko asked me to try Baby. I said yes and paid the donation fee.
Baby looked super skinny but she could take a super hard pounding from me. I pounded her super hard & very fast for at least 15 minutes. She wanted me to keep going. Too bad, I couldn't. Her pussy was so tight and so small, I had to release earlier.
I always prefer Asians with C cups fun bags. She only has A cups tits. I took a risk this time but it was very rewarding. I was very surprised. We had chemistry. I had a great time.
Baby has the tightest pussy (right now in MM). My pole looked big when pounding her. I liked the view.
She looks like a skinny teenage. She made me feel young again.
Baby is not for everyone. You either like her or you don't. She is different. She is super skinny. I love her super tight pussy very much. Anyway, she worth my time and $$.
-
09-17-21 19:49 #37227Senior Member

Posts: 148NDS Ava
So after two bad experiences at MM, I found myself driving a different direction and suddenly got tired on Sand Lake.
Walked in to NDS amd was promptly greeted by Ava. Straight to room amd I dozed off.
In my dream I went for the standard AMP shower, I enjoy it.
After the shower went back into the room where she gave an incredible BBBJ with attention to the boys which is always enjoyable.
All I can say is Ava is very flexible and can take a good pounding.
Several positions covered and all were great. Likes to ride on top.
Next thing I know I feel a warm washcloth and asked if I wanted a bottle of water amd that I must have had a good dream.
Finally a good report at a different establishment. Sorry MM, you lost my business for a while anyways until I hear better stories. You had your chance.
-
09-17-21 17:43 #37226Regular Member

Posts: 18Angie is fine as hell and speaks greek fluently for an extra bill. She takes a pounding and loves 2 fingers up her ass.
Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 14:51 #37225Senior Member

Posts: 148BO Line Up.
I called them. The Asian MMS said the line up for this weekend are Angie, Carolina, Chanel & Sailena (or Selena). They are Latin / Colombian women.
Originally Posted by CheeseCookies
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 12:13 #37224Senior Member

Posts: 1670Here is the link
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/033589976263
Enjoy if you will!
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 10:24 #37223Senior Member

Posts: 878First time help
If you search for and read this post it will give you all the info you need. Not sure how to get a direct link to the post, but search this post number and it will come up. Post is titled additional info. And $110 will get you a 30 minute massage and a HJ. It's $200 for an FS experience.
Originally Posted by JordanCrumpton
[View Original Post]
#36773.
-
09-17-21 10:04 #37222Senior Member

Posts: 36Google Milk Massage / Milk Spa. It's on E. Colonial.
Originally Posted by Dennis71
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 09:56 #37221Senior Member

Posts: 36That will get you HE at most. I think most places you're going to need 200 minimum for FS, unless you find a place that no one has heard of. Head over to Milk for your first time on and it's 200 for FS. There's reviews for it everywhere on this thread, and it was the first FS place I went to.
Originally Posted by JordanCrumpton
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 09:50 #37220Senior Member

Posts: 351Thanks
Wow. That's the place! Any recent reviews on U Massage?
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 09:08 #37219Regular Member

Posts: 4Can you point me the way to find this place
Is it possible for you to point me where I can find this place?
Originally Posted by Batman6969
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 08:43 #37218Senior Member

Posts: 375I had pretty much the same experience with Suki yesterday morning. That girl loves to suck a dick and is extremely good at it. She does have a great sense of humor which IMHO makes the session that much better.
Originally Posted by NeonJesus
[View Original Post]
I have seen Baby as well and I personally had a great session with her. It is obviously a YMMV thing as I have seen many different opinions of her but I guess it basically comes down to personal preferences.
-
09-17-21 08:30 #37217Senior Member

Posts: 542Blue Bay
Has anyone been to Blue Bay on 436 in Winter Park recently? Tried there previously but was ghosted at the window after calling earlier that day. Might try again as it's a little closer than my normal locals.
-
09-17-21 08:27 #37216Senior Member

Posts: 542Was it you Massage on Vineland?
Originally Posted by Bkbh1
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...lando-fl-33996#rubmaps.
-
09-17-21 08:14 #37215Senior Member

Posts: 351Coming back to town.
Need help with a name?
Couple years ago before Covid I was in town and randomly stopped at a place near Universal. It was in a small, but upper scale retail area with a large parking lot. The AMP sign was very dark, almost like they were hiding the place. The business adjacent was more of an office then retail. But once inside it was set up like a women's beauty salon with a big front reception desk.
They had a big shower room which I was led to after taking my clothes off and putting on a robe. My girl washed every inch and while drying me off started with a BBBJ. Things obviously progressed from there. I went back two nights later.
But I can not recall the name of the AMP. Not far from the convention center because I took an Uber both times.











Reply With Quote





