Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22330
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    Yup, Please share the link or PM me, thanks bud.
    She's on STG and Tryst.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/464484842624

  2. #22329

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan32  [View Original Post]
    Where is the link?
    Yup, Please share the link or PM me, thanks bud.

  3. #22328

    Msog

    I did ask before the visit and she confirmed that full hour is the full hour.

    YMMV as always but there was no negotiating at all once the donation was on the table. She didn't even count it.

    Keep in mind her broken English, so she did ask at the end of round 1 - "you are good?" Or something similar. It was clear to me what she meant but maybe someone took that as a sign to exit?

    She didn't give me any signs that she was going to rush me out and was more than accommodating to go another round which she very much got into.

    She's a super cool girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    I was interested before when she was mentioned, but it seemed to be implied that MSOG wasn't on the table.

    Is it for the hour or did you have to work that out with her? If it is then I have plans for this weekend LOL.

  4. #22327

    Cbj

    I don't know why you guys want a CBJ. That's like eating a pizza with a fork and a knife. But to each his own if that's your preference who am I to judge.

  5. #22326
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I reached out a while ago. It was like $220 for a BBBJ cim qv LOL. Passed that up easy.
    Yea I hear you. She is attractive but once you start adding things in I may as well go see a $$$ girl that just gets on with it rather than being a salesman.

    It makes sense from a business point of view but I'd rather have a smooth interaction. Trying to relax you know? Not decide whether or not to spend money while in having a hard on.

  6. #22325

    Expensive asf

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaider06  [View Original Post]
    It was for more for GFE. That included dfk and daty. If you'd rather have BBBJ, that's also 40.
    Yeah I reached out a while ago. It was like $220 for a BBBJ cim qv LOL. Passed that up easy.

  7. #22324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2481906.htm?cat=1

    Anyone see her?

    I haven't been able to find any reviews. Assuming if it was fake it wouldn't stay on Eros very long.
    I have never found any fakes with verified Eros. Not saying she isn't but it would be a lot of trouble for a one hit because I'm positive if Eros found out her verification would get pulled. Not sure if she's 23 lmao looks lot older but who knows sometime pictures are bad. Good luck be safe.

  8. #22323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Lot of judging lmao. Maybe she can Hoover that shit and I've seen some of the Sws and providers why'll have seen and I ask the how? Be safe.
    Damn LOL I didn't look before I posted but meant to say that some you see some providers or SW's that I would never even think of seeing and probably wouldn't be able to finish so people shouldn't judge somebody who wants to see or get info on a certain provider. Sorry about the whole auto correct crap. Be safe.

  9. #22322
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Why would you want to?
    Ha! Exactly. It's times like this I wish we could click "likes" or LOL emoji's on posts.

  10. #22321

    Shasa. Mark's UTR?

    Has anyone seen Marks Utr Shasha lately? Saw her once at Marks but now I get no reply from either. Please post or pm if you have any info. Thanks.

  11. #22320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    Are you serious?
    Lot of judging lmao. Maybe she can Hoover that shit and I've seen some of the Sws and providers why'll have seen and I ask the how? Be safe.

  12. #22319

    The big DOM

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/67168796

    Had the urge for a bbw. Well let me say, communication was easy. Set up was smoothest ever. The reason why is coming. First the room was a disaster. Her grill is gone. As soon as I walked in she lit up a cigarette which is a huge turnoff for me. She then started crying that her girlfriend was using her and didn't love her. Basically she bent over, I pounded her out and left. I wouldn't repeat, but YMMV.

    Stay safe,

    Raider.

  13. #22318
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her tonight myself.

    Did she upcharge you on GFE?

    Other than that I can echo the rest of what Raider has said, place was clean and she is quite nice, is soft and has a sultry voice too if you are into that.

    Am likely to repeat as well.
    It was for more for GFE. That included dfk and daty. If you'd rather have BBBJ, that's also 40.

  14. #22317

    Eros Mia

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2481906.htm?cat=1

    Anyone see her?

    I haven't been able to find any reviews. Assuming if it was fake it wouldn't stay on Eros very long.

  15. #22316
    Quote Originally Posted by RoaDreamer1  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Bruna the other night.

    Very fast responses and communication via text for set-up. Provided room number as soon as I arrived.

    Spent a full hour with her and very happy I did. First portion of our time together ran around 20 minutes including CBJ start (everything covered which is good by me).

    A little time spent chatting / touching. As others have stated she knows some english (and is taking a class / language lessons soon) and used a translation app for slightly deeper conversation. Moved on to round 2 to finish out the hour leaving us both completely spent.

    Beautiful girl with a great personality added in. It honestly felt like getting lucky and going back to her place after meeting a stunning Brazilian during a night out. Overall fantastic experience, I'd act fast if you're thinking of connecting before she heads back.

    Seniors can feel free to PM for details.
    I was interested before when she was mentioned, but it seemed to be implied that MSOG wasn't on the table.

    Is it for the hour or did you have to work that out with her? If it is then I have plans for this weekend LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape