Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2671
-
08-08-07 04:20 #316Senior Member

Posts: 369terror
standard case, pled "no contest", got the fees, 2yrs probation, test, class, you know, the usual. its all over w now. hmmmm, didn't you have a case as well? i remember the old "terror" handle. been alot more careful. i stop going out and try to quit but eventually always go back. I see you still do this thing we do. rock on and stay safe.
Last edited by Got Time; 08-08-07 at 04:22. Reason: added to the post
-
08-07-07 01:24 #315Senior Member

Posts: 64Tyler D,
I am sick perverted freak too. Tell me about it, I bet you are not more perverted than me.
Gottime, whats up bro? How did your case turn out? I used to post as terror back in the day.
-
08-06-07 17:49 #314Senior Member

Posts: 52Re: Skid row homeless demographic site
Thanks Tyler D.
I have very little experience in the street scene. The only legitimate experience there is Carey back in 2004 and I was lucky that I was able to spot and got her in my car quickly and also that I didn't get any STD or anything from her. Since then I've been seeing girls from CL.
Whenever I drive through downtown, I can't help thinking about the experience with Carey and try to find any SWs but normally I would just find a bunch of homeless people. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there potential SWs among young homeless girls? I'm just wondering if any of you have spoken to them to find any potentials.
EB
-
08-06-07 05:12 #313Senior Member

Posts: 369Jenny.
anyone had experience w jenny from holland? petite WSW in her 20's. cute little piece of ass.
-
08-05-07 19:13 #312Senior Member

Posts: 291Ah thx for that tidbit. She's a very religious street mom at that. I had them both in my car at one point.
Originally Posted by Bochom 32
Black angel's services practically consisted of smoking, puking, and sleeping the whole time. Oh and complaining and kicking my car door in the last time I saw her. And digging nails in my fingers when I pulled her hand away from the change drawer in my car when she went in for 2nd grabs.
She was just whack man, nothin but whack both times really. Seemed like there was followup potential after the 1st time which was just way too long of a 7 or 8 hr drama situation to even sum up.
She was just whack, that's all I'll say. Paid. 4$ the 1st time and. 2$ the second time. The shit I get from women I pickup is nothing like normal mongers simply because I am different in that I am a sick perverted freak. And therefore cannot rate things by the same price systems such as. 6$ for BBBJ.
The shit I do does not have abbreviations or even names you'the wanna think about.
-
08-04-07 00:49 #311Senior Member

Posts: 64Tyler D,
I had the white angel, she says her and the black (not mulato I hate that word) angel are sisters. The lady angel was living with at that hotel is her street mom, not her real mom. Anyway, how was the BSW angel's service? How much did you pay? For the WSW angel I paid 20 and it was so so service, she also asked if she could smoke crack in my car.
-
08-03-07 13:05 #310Senior Member

Posts: 291Skid row homeless demographic site
This animated map overlay tool for skid row can give us a little bit of an idea of where the homeless concentrations are shifting as LAPD's cleanup effort progresses.
Originally Posted by Daysnconfused
This may also help with finding concentrations of SWs too, I hope.
-
08-03-07 10:02 #309Senior Member

Posts: 291Funny ass comparison!
Originally Posted by Speck
The thing I love more is how spiteful and disgusted you must've been at the time from seeing all that crap and how his further stacking ignorance only made things worse, LOL
...Minus the horrible physical description and ignorant attitude of that hypothetical downtown monger profile, the rest of it fits me cuz this location has been one of my most common trolling grounds, mainly due to price which is probably one of my hugest factors right now, unfortunately.
I have videotaped a number of girls who ended up passing out for short moments to even longer moments. I have run into a handful of hotter gems in that area though, like 8s but that is very rare. Heck even got myself a very hot older former fitness magazine model for "shape" and "men's fitness" nearby JW & Alvarado, that's how lucky I've been.
But my luck probably stems from my relentless and often long searches IMO, sometimes as long as 5hrs of mongering/"model-recruiting"... even much much longer sometimes though, when a pickup is involved for total time calculation (11.5hrs once).
some pics attached of the former fitness model (a 9.5hr drama queen) and one pregnant crack ho Angel who was living on Towne & 7th (an 8 hr cracked out queen).
-
08-03-07 09:01 #308Senior Member

Posts: 291White girl name Kate?
Anyone ever met a white homeless girl named Kate in downtown LA?
I met her near 8th and Broadway about 4 months ago. She tried to set me up by her homeless pimps but damn was she hot (about an 8 or 8.5). Kinda f'd up on some drugs too. About 5'7" sorta short blonde hair, with a toboggan on, & a cute silver nose stud piercing.
-
08-03-07 08:58 #307Senior Member

Posts: 291The Angel who I've picked up a couple of times is a mulato pregnant chic about 5 months now.
Originally Posted by Mandm1107
Same type of habits as you descibed. in fact, she lived on towne and 7th with her mom, til landlord gave her the boot for having trouble caused by her b/f pimp all the time.
That's the Angel I know. Funny about the exact proximity, not so much the crack habits though.
-
07-29-07 03:08 #306Senior Member

Posts: 1356LE Is clamping down, they assigned extra Plain Clothes units due to the Serious issues that have caught the attention of brass, from what I heard, but the last place I would ever monger is Downtown LA.
Originally Posted by Sordid
For your own good be careful if you knew what was going on you wouldn't even consider it.
I can give these general tips without compromising to much.
1) Always bring your Own protection. 2) Never close your eyes.
Remember quite a few people tried to warn you about it, don't 8itch later
Be Safe,
Have Fun
-
07-29-07 03:00 #305Senior Member

Posts: 1356No, Best bet search the Figueroa forum or Sepulveda blvd. in the valley.
Originally Posted by Baltimo11
-
07-28-07 23:48 #304Senior Member

Posts: 32In town on business
I'll be in town next month and staying near Universal. Is there any action in that area? If anyone could give me any info I would appreciate it and be happy to reciprocate if your ever on the East coast. I am not sure if I will have a rental car. Any info on clubs in the are would allso be appreciated. PM me. Thanks. I look forward to my visit to beautiful, sunny SoCal.
-
07-22-07 23:44 #303Senior Member

Posts: 64Crazy day in downtown yesterday. First off man was it dead. Found a WSW 40 yrs old. Asks me if I was looking for a date, I said yes. She hopped in and quoted me 5 dollars. Only 5? We went and parked and she got busy. Busy biting that is. I had to keep telling her not to use her teeth so I stopped her. THis lady even though she was 40 was pretty good looking and had a nice rack. I took her back where I got her.
Next girl I got was on 8th and towne (no tranny). LSW a tad bit overweight black hair. Right away I knew something was wrong, she was all dry mouthed. She drunk all of my powerade then all of my water. Weak ass BJ. Came in her mouth. She didn't satisfy me with that weak BJ so I went out on the prowl again.
Next was Lorraine. 40 LSW skinny. When she got in I liked her right away cause she said "are you ready for a bomb blowjob". HELL YEAH. And boy was it good. Nice and sloppy deep throating fast slow everything. I loved it. I will be back for her next week cause my girl on the side just got busted for parole violation she will be locked up for at least 6 months. Damn
-
07-20-07 17:10 #302Senior Member

Posts: 50What coffee shop was it? Where? When was this? She doesn't seem like a barista type.











Reply With Quote





