Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,166 to 18,180 of 41276
-
09-17-21 16:22 #23111Senior Member

Posts: 137I got the room number and told her I was 15 minutes away, although I was already there to survey the scene. I drove past her door and saw a man and a woman sitting outside in a car. At this point I decided to simply ask her if she had a DB and this was her reply. (See Pic below) To me, she had to intentions on seeing me and I kind of felt like she wanted to set me up maybe? Idk what do you mongers think? Stay safe.
Only seen been able to see her once. I'd repeat, short thicker Asian mix girl. CBJ was average, but she has a nice plump juicy kitty and a soft bubble butt. Her room was very clean which was nice to see. LOL.
-
09-17-21 16:15 #23110Senior Member

Posts: 316Brooklyn?
I think this one used to go by Brooklyn Waiyys. Anyone have any Intel on her or her incall in Arlington? Been posting awhile and got a look I dig. Also, anyone got any Intel on meeting providers at the Surestay in University? Seems like alot of girls are heading there instead of the Econlodge. Room pics seem nice but not being able to loop the property in my car sketches me. As always, PM is fine. Stay safe!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/790076910131
-
09-17-21 15:53 #23109Senior Member

Posts: 307That is about as an accurate quote about Kandy as I have seen IMO. She is really moody, even bitchy. She " nodded" off a few times at my place. Her BBBJ was above average but not great. She is mechanical goes through the motions. Kinda a zombie.
Originally Posted by RockEye69
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 11:56 #23108Senior Member

Posts: 1840Daisy
I also have deposited a number of cum loads deep in Daisy's pussy but stopped seeing her because her teeth were getting so messed up it was a distraction. She's really cute with a great little spinner body and tight snatch but anal isn't an option and, well those teeth! JD.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 10:48 #23107Senior Member

Posts: 307Harley lunch break
I am going to pull the trigger on Harley today. I just spoke to her and she seems like a good time. And most of her ads seem great. She is coming to me over on the southside area. I know she lives over on the WS. She wanted to let some people know on the ss or that area she will be over here today. She is down with a mmf and or seeing someone before or after my date. I know sometimes she is hard to get ahold of, so I am hoping she does not flake. Hit me up if interested or her if you want to see her separately.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/919964591858
-
09-17-21 10:05 #23106Senior Member

Posts: 73Kandy time waster
This one is hit or miss, I've seen her a couple times, mic skills are acceptable. She ghosted me 2 times with the excuse "I fell asleep baby" so I don't reccommend, and I will not repeat. She is a thick girl and can be bitchy as well.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/851867773041
-
09-16-21 23:26 #23105Senior Member

Posts: 701Yea I got that txt too, I reply thanks for the offer but I'm not into dudes. That they work for cheap.
Originally Posted by YbScottyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 21:48 #23104Senior Member

Posts: 266Baby Fat?
When you say baby fat, are you saying she doesn't have the flat tummy she has in the pics? Or are you saying there is some damage from having a kid? Just curious cause that makes a big difference on how attracted I could be if I saw her.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 17:35 #23103Senior Member

Posts: 188Shay. Outcalls
Well, I finally pulled the trigger and saw Shay. Nice lady but NOT that attractive in person. She had an OK face in person but her body is all baby damage.
Everything saggy and lots of loose skin. Also BBBJ but no CIM or COF. Pussy was average at best but I could not get into it. Will not repeat but she's a sweet lady.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/088330752036
- DonJon.
-
09-16-21 17:29 #23102Senior Member

Posts: 414Leliani eros
Went the Eros route. Tried Leilani. Experience was good, no issues. Meet at her incall location, upscale area and gated. Chatted a bit then into CBJ, doggy, mish. She allowed 2 pops so got back to CBJ then doggy to finish. She looks like her pics but you can tell those are from 5 years ago. No issues with experience but won't repeat. Coin damage was to high for there dream.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...5600.htm?cat=1
-
09-16-21 12:32 #23101Senior Member

Posts: 113Lol
I'm surprised she had the audacity to send me a pic smiling.
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 12:24 #23100Senior Member

Posts: 1061Nah she's cool, seen her for a long time and never had issues. All chicks have a dude around them, but its good that you're paying attention.
Originally Posted by JaxMonger101
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 11:56 #23099Senior Member

Posts: 111One can only hope!!
Originally Posted by DudeJax904
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 11:37 #23098Senior Member

Posts: 411Teeth
Are those teeth or rotten pieces of corn? Good god!
Originally Posted by FirstTimeH
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 11:25 #23097Senior Member

Posts: 690That's Daisy. You Should Avoid
That ad is Daisy.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
I gave her positive reviews. She accepts very, very low rates for BBFS and I have deeply filled her pussy many times with my swimmers for less than 50 coins. So you can see, she fit my ideal provider, BB and low rate! And I never had drama from her, so even better!
So why do I say avoid? She went off the radar because of problems that developed over all her volume of BBFS, and I was told she is giving gifts you do not want. I got tested immediately when I heard, and I am clean, which is how I want to stay. One of those gifts does not go away, so I cannot risk seeing her again.
Word has been getting around, so she is not calling herself Daisy lately, to avoid her bad rep, but this is Daisy.
IAd much as I enjoyed filling her holes with swimmers, I will avoid Daisy and suggest the same for all other mongers.









Reply With Quote






