Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 11013
-
09-17-21 11:45 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 2335They didn't know? Shame?? LOL.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 11:45 #3857Senior Member

Posts: 2335She's a great f*ck! Sweet pussy and let me eat it till she just couldn't take it any more. She said, " I need penetration".
Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli
[View Original Post]
As she got on all fours!! So wet! I'd totally repeat. Cute as a button. A bit if acne, but not bad at all. Oh, I did FIV, smothered her big toe in her nectar and sucked it off!! She giggled Her feet are 9. 0. Rates are ok for what you get. Oh! Her brown star was clean and tasty.
-
09-17-21 00:01 #3856Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone know her?
Anyone know who this is https://yakima.skipthegames.com/fema...u/712278688580.
I tried looking her up on here and with no luck. Maybe you guys know.
-
09-16-21 23:45 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 26Reverse image search shows photos are of pornstar Charly Summer who posts on reddit as kittytinyfeet https://www.reddit.com/user/kittytinyfeets/.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 23:26 #3854Senior Member

Posts: 378Well I might be wrong but I don't think so. Tall, voice is odd, kind of deep and not natural voice, fake ass fake tits, and pussy is about 2 inches deep like it is artificially constructed. Couldn't fit in there, not tight at all but shallow. She had lube in there when we met. Like I said I could be wrong, but.
Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 22:43 #3853Senior Member

Posts: 59I have extreme trouble believing that. One of the defining things is they don't easily produce a natural lubricant for sex and usually have to apply one before sex.
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
I've spent extended times raw in Layla to know she self lubricates like a natural woman. She has had a ton of surgeries, but not sexual reassignment.
-
09-16-21 19:40 #3852Senior Member

Posts: 191[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-16-21 14:48 #3851Senior Member

Posts: 282How come they don't mention it on the reviews.
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 13:36 #3850Senior Member

Posts: 511This one,https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...vices/41132705 definitely looks TGTBT, anyone TOFTT?
-
09-16-21 03:14 #3849Senior Member

Posts: 70FYI. I have known her since the days when she didn't have that breast tattoo so I believe I get to enjoy some perks.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 19:16 #3848Senior Member

Posts: 207Whaaaaaaaa? Damn another one off the list.
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 16:30 #3847Senior Member

Posts: 379Hmm not sure, I have cob during mish before, was a big load so some reached her chin, she laughed and we both hopped in the shower to cleanup.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 10:49 #3846Senior Member

Posts: 49Think she'll take a nut shot to the face?
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 01:15 #3845Senior Member

Posts: 379Kassie
Seen her maybe 3 times, always CBJ, CFS no kissing, no FIV for me. Daty / dato was ok. I did manage to get an Italian (uncovered) last time I saw her, but she made sure only the shaft was in contact.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 22:22 #3844Senior Member

Posts: 378Aria_jax
Anyone know about her menu, rates, or have any reviews? Think she's hot.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127801%3B









Reply With Quote






