Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 667 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 717 767 1167 1667 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16938

    Is she legit


  2. #16937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    OK. Decent

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67200413#.

    Heard this one is on the Southside near 61st looks nothing like the pics. At least 2 yrs old. Clearly on the hood weight loss program so went from thick in the post to spinner now. I heard she $.25 which would be good for the girl in the pics. She's her phone bill being late from being a SW. As a SW would be a 8 still has cute face.

  3. #16936

    Flaked out on me.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Victoria Dawn.

    That girl has had mixed reviews. Search function works here.
    I was going to give her a shot because I do well with the girls that like to talk too much for the typical guy. But she flaked out on me. A shame because I love redheads too.

    Oh well.

  4. #16935

    Victoria Dawn

    Victoria Dawn.

    That girl has had mixed reviews. Search function works here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blvd222  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad on Tryst in the Chicago area where she was active on 9-15-2021.

  5. #16934
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Blvd222  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad on Tryst in the Chicago area where she was active on 9-15-2021.
    That's awesome, then what happened next?

  6. #16933

    I'd be interested too

    Quote Originally Posted by MakingItHappen  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers have a lady that is in the suburbs that likes to rim and take facials? I'm in the far west suburb of St. Charles. Willing to travel no more than 30 minutes. My go-to girl Scarlett Rose has been MIA the last year. Any help would be grateful! You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.
    I'd be interested to know as well. Jenny Lynn in Lombard kind of fit what you're looking for but unfortunately it looks like she'll be out of the game for a while or even retired permanently.

  7. #16932

    Victoria Dawn

    I saw her ad on Tryst in the Chicago area where she was active on 9-15-2021.

  8. #16931
    Quote Originally Posted by MakingItHappen  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers have a lady that is in the suburbs that likes to rim and take facials? I'm in the far west suburb of St. Charles. Willing to travel no more than 30 minutes. My go-to girl Scarlett Rose has been MIA the last year. Any help would be grateful! You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.
    I may have one but she lives in the city and I don't think does incalls.

  9. #16930
    Quote Originally Posted by MakingItHappen  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers have a lady that is in the suburbs that likes to rim and take facials? I'm in the far west suburb of St. Charles. Willing to travel no more than 30 minutes. My go-to girl Scarlett Rose has been MIA the last year. Any help would be grateful! You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.
    Probably too far from you (about an hour drive), but Sam in Calumet Park fits the bill. Other than Macie, Sam is the only other girl that I've seen that really gets into rimming and loves facials. My favorite position with Sam is to have her lay down with her head hanging off the bed, so I can alternate face fucking her and having her rim me before giving her a facial. Sam is a sweetheart, but she's also kind of flakey. She's always at least 20 to 30 minutes late for my appointments.

  10. #16929

    Monica on Eros

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...8590.htm?cat=1

    Anyone have any intel on her? She's got consistent ads in Vegas, can't seem to gather any info.

  11. #16928

    Looking for the white unicorn

    Any mongers have a lady that is in the suburbs that likes to rim and take facials? I'm in the far west suburb of St. Charles. Willing to travel no more than 30 minutes. My go-to girl Scarlett Rose has been MIA the last year. Any help would be grateful! You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.

  12. #16927

    Chiming in about Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Just Google the motel name and fatal shooting. She claims that was her boyfriend. It happened in April 2020.
    Yes, she talks about him and keeps his spot on the bed open. An even bigger issue is her addictions, they have messed her up. On the plus side, she is usually available whenever I text her and the price is right, so she is great in a pinch, but the situation is rough. The motel is a dump, she is usually worked up about something, and you may need to remind her why you're there. I only go for a QV HJ and I bring my own beach towel to put on the bed first. But when it's late and you have no where else to go, well.

  13. #16926

    Ferrah slim anyone seen her lansing

    Has any been with Ferrah slim Lansing / Chicago.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/67025946

  14. #16925

    Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. When did that happen?
    Just Google the motel name and fatal shooting. She claims that was her boyfriend. It happened in April 2020.

  15. #16924

    Eros bombshell

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Eros is like Tryst. They verify the providers. And they tend to take substantiated reports of scammers, catfishing, etc. pretty seriously. Girls there, like on Tryst, tend to be more expensive but reliable and there's a decent baseline of quality you can generally expect.

    I haven't seen her posts before but that ass is like the Second Coming. And GPS doesn't seem too bad, IMO Latina girls know how to treat a man. I'd give her a whirl.
    Just checked out the link and she does look very dam hot! What is the fee?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape