Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 32173
-
09-15-21 15:16 #19843Regular Member

Posts: 13I checked out this place and it's a return for me. Place smelled like old food and the room carpet just looked dirty. The white sheets looked old and not very clean. Maybe that's why she keeps the room dark. Judy is a sweetheart and very nice lady. She was very accommodating and doesn't haggle for tips. If you are in a pinch go for it but it's a no repeat for me. I had to go home and detox. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 12:31 #19842Senior Member

Posts: 75Gabby
Had a dream of going to FHOH and seeing Gabby. She's decent, but I think she has ass implants, can any confirm? Allowed FIV FIO and left happy.
Any know if other providers there are hotter?
-
09-15-21 10:30 #19841Senior Member

Posts: 33Wrong Forum my guy.
Originally Posted by OrionStar
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 19:59 #19840Regular Member

Posts: 9Extremely helpful. I will look at the abbreviations next time. Thank you very much for your response and help.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 18:46 #19839Senior Member

Posts: 253NOVA= No Oral no VAginal play.
Basically just a hand job (HJ). So a nude NOVA would mean that the girl will undress fully and offer you some nice visual stimulation and maybe allow some titty grabs, licking of nipples, ect. But will not allow you to touch their kitty nor will use their own mouth suck your dick or lick your ass, ect. So a basic hand job with the provider fully clothed and limited interaction with them would be known simply as a standard nova. Back when I was a newbie to the board I went over to the “abbreviations” tab that's located right here on the website. A lot of earlier mongers would speak in code and that would always help me break the encryptions used in earlier posts. Highly recommend doing that as it will make it easier to understand all of the short hand that is used.
Originally Posted by DaveMcIntire46
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 17:35 #19838Regular Member

Posts: 5Traveling Monger looking for assistance.
Hey gents, passing through this area and wanted to see what the monger scene was. This area seems different then my local see a lot of talk about agency and MLS. Any good decently priced outcalls or advice for this local area?
Fell free to shoot me a dm.
-
09-14-21 15:53 #19837Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks very much. Great info and advice. I will demonstrate my newness to the hobby and lack of knowledge now. What is a nude NOVA, please?
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-14-21 15:20 #19836Senior Member

Posts: 253Try 4
QQ2. Two doors down is new paradise spa AKA queen therapy. It's a kAMP, where you can expect a massage followed by a nude NOVA, maybe even a CBJ if you're lucky. Franconia wellness is also located in the next building over on the second floor. Same story, kAMP guaranteed standard NOVA+. There is B&T by holly just a few doors down as well as mentioned above she is a older Chinese provider but a sweetheart. She will allow some UTC roaming but it’s standard NOVA.
Originally Posted by OhioRich
[View Original Post]
But yes, no shortage of spas in this plaza. I personally have had happy endings at QQ2 but it's hit or miss.
-
09-14-21 12:38 #19835Senior Member

Posts: 100In that area there are 3 AMPs that are within walking distance of each other. At QQ 2 you will be able to DIY while the provider leaves the room. A much better choice is "Asian Massage & Foot Reflexology" or also called "B & T Health Balance" at 6198. You'll only be able to get standard NOVA but it is a very high standard. Downside is I believe she closes at 7 PM (QQ2 open until 10 p, I think). I never went to the 3RD one, "Franconia Wellness". After going to 6198 I've never bothered going any where else when I'm in the area.
Originally Posted by DaveMcIntire46
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 11:55 #19834Regular Member

Posts: 9Qq 2
Thanks for the insight. I will give it a try and let you all know how it goes.
Originally Posted by SonChi
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 11:45 #19833Senior Member

Posts: 651D-Cups
Anyone know where can I find an asian girl with breasts this big (where FS maybe on the menu)?
https://image.hkmarket1314.com/jdailyhk1575518619.jpg
-
09-14-21 11:27 #19832Senior Member

Posts: 304QQ seems legit.
BUT, go, enjoy the massage, see what extras you get, and report back.
Originally Posted by DaveMcIntire46
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 08:52 #19831Senior Member

Posts: 269I guess I get that. I'm a hung blk guy as well so that may have played a factor. After massaging it guess she wasnt ready for that no matter how much I offered LOL.
Originally Posted by Moses357
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 08:28 #19830Regular Member

Posts: 9QQ 2 Spa
Hello Gents. I will be in Alexandria / Springfield for business later this week. QQ 2 Spa is near my hotel. Could someone give me some intel on it. Recommend it or not? PM is good if you'd rather reach me that way. Thanks.
P.S.: Is there a better AMP you'd recommend?
-
09-14-21 01:40 #19829Senior Member

Posts: 2686Dressing you used to be standard practice 20+ years ago
Those who remember the old days going back into the 90's, when the WaPo sports section had ads for 15+ AMPs (Downtown, Dragon, Kona, and a bunch of names I've forgotten), all of which would give you a lineup of young, pretty girls to choose from. The girls were shockingly beautiful; the ICE crackdown after 9/11 put an end to that.
Originally Posted by SkinnyPete1
[View Original Post]
After the table shower, massage, almost-GFE session, and second shower, the girl would help you put on your clothes, button your shirt, zip your pants, slip on your socks, even lace your shoes. The service in that era was incomparable; like everything else, it's fading into the past.











Reply With Quote






