Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,261 to 16,275 of 30311
-
09-15-21 15:05 #14051Banned Member

Posts: 930High volume working girls
I have came to the conclusion that all of the decent ones are high volume including my current and former favorites. Sadly, there's not enough Queen City working girls for all of us sexually starved men.
Originally Posted by GeeksAreLarge
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 15:00 #14050Banned Member

Posts: 930Hailey
When I was in South Charlotte Tuesday evening, I reached out to Hailey. She told me that her donation was 100/150/200. That's a good price if her pics are legit. I will be surprised if they are legit. At the time, she was staying around University. However, I have not met her in person. Yesterday was the first time I saw her post.
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 14:49 #14049Senior Member

Posts: 72Looking for a GOOD, no BS petite girl
I'm about tired of all the BS going on these days, defiantly done with any of the MANY Asians, and so many asking for deposits now?? Would love to find a petite (spinner) that atleast does BBJ's, so ANY help with that please let me know either here or if you'd rather PM me, that's fine also. About ready to give up even trying any more. Thanks in advance for any leads!
-
09-15-21 14:40 #14048Senior Member

Posts: 65I seen her this morning she is cute, great smile not petite but not to thick. Clean and safe private residence nice area. 2 bills for the hour everything was covered. Lackluster covered BJ, she said she had just been to the dentist. You could tell she could do better if she was in to it. Overall nice cute girl no signs of demons. BUT she might be a little high volume there was a condom in the toilet when I went to get cleaned up.
Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 14:38 #14047Regular Member

Posts: 11Yum. Might Toft and try to book her this evening.
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 14:31 #14046Senior Member

Posts: 72Bware of B
She was very good when she first started, but now is a different story!! I saw her around 2 months ago and she had a room mate at her hotel room and she kept either watching the phone (she was waiting on her drug dealer to bring her some snow), so out of the maybe 45 minutes I was there I got maybe 15 minutes worth of attention and complained that did no good. Figures. I'm not one for bolt on's and hers are tight as hell, and she had on a tight short dress and she just pulled it up and the back over her head, as to leave it covering her arms, as only guessing to hide track marks?? I will not repeat!! You might get lucky and find her at a better time, but I wouldn't bet on it, as only see her getting worse! Good luck in what ever decision you choose.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 13:56 #14045Regular Member

Posts: 22Fake. When you get to the address, she'll ask for a deposit.
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 13:55 #14044Senior Member

Posts: 229Hailey Grace
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/929535845340
Anyone got feedback on this one?
-
09-15-21 13:08 #14043Banned Member

Posts: 1148Scam
This one seemed legit up until I got to "her" apartment complex, then she wanted me to cashapp her a small deposit to ensure I wasn't a cop. Yeah right *****. Wasted my time and gas.
-
09-15-21 12:27 #14042Banned Member

Posts: 930Krissy
If she has a terrible attitude and lot's of restrictions, I will take her off my to see list. It's a shame because I have considered calling her because I liked her pics.
Originally Posted by Scalan1234
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MikeHoncho76
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 12:09 #14041Senior Member

Posts: 190Krissy
She has used name Krissy before but I think she changes it. I visited once few months back while she was in apartment in south Charlotte. Terrible place and area with other people present in house. The girl is same like in pic, may be a little older. The attitude was terrible. Lots of restrictions like no touching, only some positions, no BJ and even that time, she just had tiny mattress on floor and others that I never thought to repeat. If there is improvement and if I see better review, I would try but otherwise, I would avoid.
Originally Posted by MikeHoncho76
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 10:37 #14040Banned Member

Posts: 930Sugar baby
You are very welcome. Just so you know, she has just posted this morning. I give you my word that her pics are legit. She will even send you a confirmation pic if you ask.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/67145621
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 09:25 #14039Senior Member

Posts: 117Thanks
Thanks for the review. I can't wait to see this girl now that I know she is real.
Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 08:37 #14038Senior Member

Posts: 7335B has been mentioned many times in this forum. Her reviews were more favorable when she first started than they are now.
Originally Posted by RandomBchan
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 07:18 #14037Banned Member

Posts: 1148Allie
She's back in town. Sweet girl and a lot of fun. https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2536715.










Reply With Quote




