Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 179 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2674
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #319

    Britney......... Alana

    Sordid...... you may or may not have read it already here but Britney is HIV+. That said Plan accordingly!! Alana Ive been told is laying low and is HIV+ also.

  2. #318
    Gottime,

    I plead not guilty, judge not to happy with that. The ada didn't want to work with us, I got lucky and got a new ada who was willing to deal. So I got no class, just the test, no solicitation on my record, just trespassing. Sweet deal huh? I have tried to stop, did for a while but keep going back, what can I say I am addicted just like the rest of us:

  3. #317

    Britney

    Can't confirm it, but I heard that Britney is back in DT. Tall blonde with tats on her shoulder. Kinda bitchy.

  4. #316

    terror

    standard case, pled "no contest", got the fees, 2yrs probation, test, class, you know, the usual. its all over w now. hmmmm, didn't you have a case as well? i remember the old "terror" handle. been alot more careful. i stop going out and try to quit but eventually always go back. I see you still do this thing we do. rock on and stay safe.
    Last edited by Got Time; 08-08-07 at 04:22. Reason: added to the post

  5. #315
    Tyler D,

    I am sick perverted freak too. Tell me about it, I bet you are not more perverted than me.

    Gottime, whats up bro? How did your case turn out? I used to post as terror back in the day.

  6. #314

    Re: Skid row homeless demographic site

    Thanks Tyler D.

    I have very little experience in the street scene. The only legitimate experience there is Carey back in 2004 and I was lucky that I was able to spot and got her in my car quickly and also that I didn't get any STD or anything from her. Since then I've been seeing girls from CL.

    Whenever I drive through downtown, I can't help thinking about the experience with Carey and try to find any SWs but normally I would just find a bunch of homeless people. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there potential SWs among young homeless girls? I'm just wondering if any of you have spoken to them to find any potentials.

    EB

  7. #313

    Jenny.

    anyone had experience w jenny from holland? petite WSW in her 20's. cute little piece of ass.

  8. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by Bochom 32
    Tyler D,

    I had the white angel, she says her and the black (not mulato I hate that word) angel are sisters. The lady angel was living with at that hotel is her street mom, not her real mom. Anyway, how was the BSW angel's service? How much did you pay? For the WSW angel I paid 20 and it was so so service, she also asked if she could smoke crack in my car.
    Ah thx for that tidbit. She's a very religious street mom at that. I had them both in my car at one point.

    Black angel's services practically consisted of smoking, puking, and sleeping the whole time. Oh and complaining and kicking my car door in the last time I saw her. And digging nails in my fingers when I pulled her hand away from the change drawer in my car when she went in for 2nd grabs.

    She was just whack man, nothin but whack both times really. Seemed like there was followup potential after the 1st time which was just way too long of a 7 or 8 hr drama situation to even sum up.

    She was just whack, that's all I'll say. Paid. 4$ the 1st time and. 2$ the second time. The shit I get from women I pickup is nothing like normal mongers simply because I am different in that I am a sick perverted freak. And therefore cannot rate things by the same price systems such as. 6$ for BBBJ.

    The shit I do does not have abbreviations or even names you'the wanna think about.

  9. #311
    Tyler D,

    I had the white angel, she says her and the black (not mulato I hate that word) angel are sisters. The lady angel was living with at that hotel is her street mom, not her real mom. Anyway, how was the BSW angel's service? How much did you pay? For the WSW angel I paid 20 and it was so so service, she also asked if she could smoke crack in my car.

  10. #310

    Skid row homeless demographic site

    Quote Originally Posted by Daysnconfused
    What I am trying to figure out is, where are these streetwalkers going to move on too next? What streets will they roam, when downtown is revitalized? Where will all the homeless go?
    This animated map overlay tool for skid row can give us a little bit of an idea of where the homeless concentrations are shifting as LAPD's cleanup effort progresses.

    This may also help with finding concentrations of SWs too, I hope.

  11. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Speck
    Look....this guy fits what I imagine is the typical profile of a monger downtown:

    One night I was playing a decent size game at Commerce. This aging trucker ~ mid 50's sits down. Not the brightest guy in the world, and very quickly he is accusing the asian majority there of being "sneaky" and "tricky". Anywho, this guy is a slob. Disheveled, fat dressed in clothes with multiple stains, and half blind enough that he was unable to shave off all his facial hair and there are small clumps at random, particularly around his neck. He luckboxes his way into a $800 or so win, has dinner, and announces that he is off to "see what the hookers are up to".

    I have no doubt this guy was headed up to downtown, and would probably find some horrible crack head to be attractive, basically cause he can't see.
    Funny ass comparison! The thing I love more is how spiteful and disgusted you must've been at the time from seeing all that crap and how his further stacking ignorance only made things worse, LOL

    ...Minus the horrible physical description and ignorant attitude of that hypothetical downtown monger profile, the rest of it fits me cuz this location has been one of my most common trolling grounds, mainly due to price which is probably one of my hugest factors right now, unfortunately.

    I have videotaped a number of girls who ended up passing out for short moments to even longer moments. I have run into a handful of hotter gems in that area though, like 8s but that is very rare. Heck even got myself a very hot older former fitness magazine model for "shape" and "men's fitness" nearby JW & Alvarado, that's how lucky I've been.

    But my luck probably stems from my relentless and often long searches IMO, sometimes as long as 5hrs of mongering/"model-recruiting"... even much much longer sometimes though, when a pickup is involved for total time calculation (11.5hrs once).

    some pics attached of the former fitness model (a 9.5hr drama queen) and one pregnant crack ho Angel who was living on Towne & 7th (an 8 hr cracked out queen).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails former-fitness-magazine-model-43-yo-now.jpg‎   pregnant-crack-ho-angel1.jpg‎   pregnant-crack-ho-angel2.jpg‎  

  12. #308

    White girl name Kate?

    Anyone ever met a white homeless girl named Kate in downtown LA?

    I met her near 8th and Broadway about 4 months ago. She tried to set me up by her homeless pimps but damn was she hot (about an 8 or 8.5). Kinda f'd up on some drugs too. About 5'7" sorta short blonde hair, with a toboggan on, & a cute silver nose stud piercing.

  13. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandm1107
    Well guys, I gound Angel, WSW, yesterday around Towne and 7th.
    The Angel who I've picked up a couple of times is a mulato pregnant chic about 5 months now.

    Same type of habits as you descibed. in fact, she lived on towne and 7th with her mom, til landlord gave her the boot for having trouble caused by her b/f pimp all the time.

    That's the Angel I know. Funny about the exact proximity, not so much the crack habits though.

  14. #306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Sordid
    Both of my current buddies in LA have told me that the streets are pretty empty round the clock. Is it really a ghosttown? Why?
    LE Is clamping down, they assigned extra Plain Clothes units due to the Serious issues that have caught the attention of brass, from what I heard, but the last place I would ever monger is Downtown LA.

    For your own good be careful if you knew what was going on you wouldn't even consider it.

    I can give these general tips without compromising to much.

    1) Always bring your Own protection. 2) Never close your eyes.

    Remember quite a few people tried to warn you about it, don't 8itch later

    Be Safe,

    Have Fun

  15. #305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimo11
    I'll be in town next month and staying near Universal. Is there any action in that area? If anyone could give me any info I would appreciate it and be happy to reciprocate if your ever on the East coast. I am not sure if I will have a rental car. Any info on clubs in the are would allso be appreciated. PM me. Thanks. I look forward to my visit to beautiful, sunny SoCal.
    No, Best bet search the Figueroa forum or Sepulveda blvd. in the valley.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape