Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 582 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Intel

    Anyone seen her. Looking for some Saturday action.

    Thanks.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...c/445111825760

  2. #4121
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    If you ggl the #, it links to several of the sites that relate to that #, like sumosearch, escortindex, yadda yadda. A lot of pics are similar to different posts using similar and different pictures. If you've seen posts for Kay in New Haven, the pics are the same. Plus escortindex shows posts using this # in several different towns in CT and NY.
    Thank you DD. If you search the name Melody here on the guide, 2 guys have seen her and left ner neutral to positive reviews. But now I see the shadiness you mention regarding her number, pictures, the other name Kay, etc. Some caution is definitely called for. I may check it out, with caution, next time I'm in NH. And if I do, I'll post.

  3. #4120

    I'd be wary, and I am

    If you ggl the #, it links to several of the sites that relate to that #, like sumosearch, escortindex, yadda yadda. A lot of pics are similar to different posts using similar and different pictures. If you've seen posts for Kay in New Haven, the pics are the same. Plus escortindex shows posts using this # in several different towns in CT and NY.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to setting up with this one, but I'm not always able to make it NH. Anyone seen her recently? How's her DT?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/153711665671

  4. #4119
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to setting up with this one, but I'm not always able to make it NH. Anyone seen her recently? How's her DT?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/153711665671
    I've done no research one her as I'm too far away. If she checks out as legit, I'd be all over that like green on grass! 😉.

    BMD.

  5. #4118
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. Rekindled with an old S / A girl. Need some advice on milford hotels. Booked Hampton Inn for Thursday, but at $160 it makes for an expensive evening. Any ideas? Need a clean place for around $100.
    A few years ago and further, I used to get bookings at places like Priceline and Expedia. Nice higher end hotels at discounted rates. Back then, a 150-200 national chain place could be had for 70-80 bucks. Not too bad for the evening playtime and it was a nicer, more impressive place for the SA girl.

    Further, when I was really feeling my oats, I'd have a different girl for a morning date lined up. Aka, a doubleheader. Of course, I was quite useless the next day but walked around smiling all day.

    BMD.

  6. #4117

    Melody

    I've tried to setting up with this one, but I'm not always able to make it NH. Anyone seen her recently? How's her DT?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/153711665671

  7. #4116
    Search the forum, man. Do some leg work. Your first post is an ask yet all the info is available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech0141  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellows. I'm looking for an escort who offers Greek. With decent rates preferably near New Haven area. With the exception of Marie from Hamden already tried it. Any advice its greatly appreciated.

  8. #4115
    Hello fellows. I'm looking for an escort who offers Greek. With decent rates preferably near New Haven area. With the exception of Marie from Hamden already tried it. Any advice its greatly appreciated.

  9. #4114

    Always seems interesting


  10. #4113
    1st, don't know since link is dead already.

    2nd, fake.

    3rd, fake and good for you. If you get the urge to send it 60, send me 30 instead. You'll get the same level of satisfaction for half the cost, and you know I'm real; or do you?

    Good for you for reading and heeding. NEVER (yup, I'm yelling) send money.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I need some feedback on this from some experienced people here, given that I'm more or less a novice. True or fake?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...on/84685025761

    Same as this one.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/767668065489

    And then there is this one, asked for $60 advance, a big No no from what I learned in short time.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/263895758974

    Unrelated to this post, but Emma is amazing, a true professional, she deserves all the respect and admiration.

  11. #4112

    Milford hotels

    Hello all. Rekindled with an old S / A girl. Need some advice on milford hotels. Booked Hampton Inn for Thursday, but at $160 it makes for an expensive evening. Any ideas? Need a clean place for around $100.

  12. #4111
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Lots of reviews in the Waterbury area. If you like them in their 80's with no teeth, chin caved in then she is your gal. Horrible, I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
    Anthony, was that the one that I couldn't get to and sent her info to you? I'm still trying to make up for that one! LOL.

    Blue.

  13. #4110
    Quote Originally Posted by VirgoMan92  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nina? Tried seeing her 3 times, went silent all 3 times.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/126790436826
    Tried seeing her awhile ago and had the same issue. Actually I think it was me who went silent after she quoted me 200 for hhr.

  14. #4109

    Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I need some feedback on this from some experienced people here, given that I'm more or less a novice. True or fake?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...on/84685025761

    Same as this one.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/767668065489

    And then there is this one, asked for $60 advance, a big No no from what I learned in short time.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/263895758974

    Unrelated to this post, but Emma is amazing, a true professional, she deserves all the respect and admiration.
    Location is a phone number. Definite red flag.

  15. #4108
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Lots of reviews in the Waterbury area. If you like them in their 80's with no teeth, chin caved in then she is your gal. Horrible, I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape