Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 582 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4118
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. Rekindled with an old S / A girl. Need some advice on milford hotels. Booked Hampton Inn for Thursday, but at $160 it makes for an expensive evening. Any ideas? Need a clean place for around $100.
    A few years ago and further, I used to get bookings at places like Priceline and Expedia. Nice higher end hotels at discounted rates. Back then, a 150-200 national chain place could be had for 70-80 bucks. Not too bad for the evening playtime and it was a nicer, more impressive place for the SA girl.

    Further, when I was really feeling my oats, I'd have a different girl for a morning date lined up. Aka, a doubleheader. Of course, I was quite useless the next day but walked around smiling all day.

    BMD.

  2. #4117

    Melody

    I've tried to setting up with this one, but I'm not always able to make it NH. Anyone seen her recently? How's her DT?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/153711665671

  3. #4116
    Search the forum, man. Do some leg work. Your first post is an ask yet all the info is available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech0141  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellows. I'm looking for an escort who offers Greek. With decent rates preferably near New Haven area. With the exception of Marie from Hamden already tried it. Any advice its greatly appreciated.

  4. #4115
    Hello fellows. I'm looking for an escort who offers Greek. With decent rates preferably near New Haven area. With the exception of Marie from Hamden already tried it. Any advice its greatly appreciated.

  5. #4114

    Always seems interesting


  6. #4113
    1st, don't know since link is dead already.

    2nd, fake.

    3rd, fake and good for you. If you get the urge to send it 60, send me 30 instead. You'll get the same level of satisfaction for half the cost, and you know I'm real; or do you?

    Good for you for reading and heeding. NEVER (yup, I'm yelling) send money.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I need some feedback on this from some experienced people here, given that I'm more or less a novice. True or fake?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...on/84685025761

    Same as this one.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/767668065489

    And then there is this one, asked for $60 advance, a big No no from what I learned in short time.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/263895758974

    Unrelated to this post, but Emma is amazing, a true professional, she deserves all the respect and admiration.

  7. #4112

    Milford hotels

    Hello all. Rekindled with an old S / A girl. Need some advice on milford hotels. Booked Hampton Inn for Thursday, but at $160 it makes for an expensive evening. Any ideas? Need a clean place for around $100.

  8. #4111
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Lots of reviews in the Waterbury area. If you like them in their 80's with no teeth, chin caved in then she is your gal. Horrible, I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
    Anthony, was that the one that I couldn't get to and sent her info to you? I'm still trying to make up for that one! LOL.

    Blue.

  9. #4110
    Quote Originally Posted by VirgoMan92  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nina? Tried seeing her 3 times, went silent all 3 times.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/126790436826
    Tried seeing her awhile ago and had the same issue. Actually I think it was me who went silent after she quoted me 200 for hhr.

  10. #4109

    Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I need some feedback on this from some experienced people here, given that I'm more or less a novice. True or fake?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...on/84685025761

    Same as this one.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/767668065489

    And then there is this one, asked for $60 advance, a big No no from what I learned in short time.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/263895758974

    Unrelated to this post, but Emma is amazing, a true professional, she deserves all the respect and admiration.
    Location is a phone number. Definite red flag.

  11. #4108
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Lots of reviews in the Waterbury area. If you like them in their 80's with no teeth, chin caved in then she is your gal. Horrible, I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

  12. #4107
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  13. #4106
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    There are reports of her in the Waterbury section not having accurate pics. Apparently, the Naugatuck woman posts some really old pics of herself or she stole pics from someone else. I texted her a year ago and found that she has a long menu of options that she provides. Based on experience with others that upcharged for services and long menus, I passed.
    Repost in Waterbury, like I suggested. She looks very familiar to me, but I can't place her. Someone in that Forum will know right away. I don't think she's too promising.

    Blue.

  14. #4105

    Nina

    Has anyone seen Nina? Tried seeing her 3 times, went silent all 3 times.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/126790436826

  15. #4104

    Need some feedback

    Hello,

    I need some feedback on this from some experienced people here, given that I'm more or less a novice. True or fake?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...on/84685025761

    Same as this one.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/767668065489

    And then there is this one, asked for $60 advance, a big No no from what I learned in short time.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/263895758974

    Unrelated to this post, but Emma is amazing, a true professional, she deserves all the respect and admiration.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape